forum

Fellow Genshin player, What is your luckiest moment in Genshin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
whateverlul yt
so I just want to know what is your luckiest moment in Genshin weather It's artifact rolls, 5 star before pity, etc.

For me, It's when I got a 48 cv feather for Ningguang
HyBer
So, I'm playing Genshin since it was launched, and the only 5* character I had was Venti. I wanted to get Diluc so badly, I was only doing pulls for the standard banner. But I realized, it was kinda impossible, since the odds were really low. So I gave up, and pulled for klee. And after like 20 pulls in, I just got diluc. I was so insanely happy. But then, I got greedy. I wanted his Wolf's Gravestone. I didn't get it, and I was kinda sad. But, out of nowhere, right after klee banner (and Wolf's Gravestone banner) has ended, I just got it. I got Wolf's Gravestone from the standard banner. GenshinHOW
[ Rynn ]
c1 hu tao and pjws xiao ig

F2P btw

i know both of them are good but i still prefer to main yanfei ;w;

also did this thread got necro'd?
KimipHana
Getting Eula, Zhongli and Shenhe in single pulls
Actually, got Shenhe in 3 single pulls lol
now the rest don't remember.
Stomiks
Either getting 2 ganyus below pity 50/50 in a row, or getting staff of homa in 1 pull.
Yukiumi
Eula at 21 Pity (50/50 win)
KittyKatKat_
So when I started playing the game around Childe's second banner I actually just did a free 10 pull the game gives you and I genuinely freaked out when he was my first pull! Unfortunatly since wish history deletes itself I cant get a screenshot, but I pinky promise I'm very lucky!
Ailihele
After playing since launch, never having gotten a character before pity and only ever winning one 50/50, I got Yoimiya, Raiden, Jean and Childe within 50 pulls, with only Yoimiya being guaranteed
HoosierTransfer
ayaka at 40 pity (won the 50/50)
Jesire
c1 raiden in 9 pulls
argentarius
when i touched the digital grass.
TheAngryNerd101
I got a 5 star character on my first wish ever. I only had 5 hour-long sessions with the game before since I wasn't really interested in it btw lmao.
edit: Also I forgot to mention I got Noelle too
Mto1010
getting Zhongli in a single 10-pull. It was a bit weird having saved up for hard pity, and being left with so many primos lol.
_Illustrious_
pulled in the weapon banner on 2.7 and got the pjws for xiao (with 40 pity accumulated)
Stomiks
I won 5 50/50s in a row
Jangsoodlor
Got 2 Ayakas in 13 rolls and that was when she first came out
DM FOR MUTUAL
My luckiest moment in genshin was when I downloaded it, decided not to play it, and deleted it. That was my only moment in genshin.
Ryu Sei
two childes back to back within 10 pulls
Stomiks
I got nahida and kequing in a single 10 pull
rei et
Ganyu with only 2 rolls lol
show more