forum

Find a friend!

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

Dulcet wrote:

Wow, this thread sure grew; I shouldn't have dissed it. Has it been working though?
I'd still be dissing it.
Foxtrot
You don't diss a horrible thread once it reaches 50 pages, you question its existence.
EneT
You can still diss the people posting in it though. Even if it has 50+ pages, you can diss the people that have made it so.
Foxtrot
And just wait for someone to say something retard--

khanjui wrote:

Minecraft_Mare wrote:

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES????
Yes!
that was easy
EneT
And then there's this guy.

[Patrick] wrote:

Doing a new one, too lazy to update/quote.
He already posted once like 20 days ago; re-quoted himself 5 days later just so people take notice of him, then posted a new one the week after. Who does that?!!
chaee
People desperate for friends, hence the point of the thread
EneT

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: on my profile
I like people who have Skype or discord =]

[Patrick] wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: On my profile if you're interested

[Patrick] wrote:

I'm always on Twitter and usually active on the osu!forums and Discord, so feel free to try and get in contact with me. :)

[Patrick] wrote:

Availability: Weekdays: 4 PM to 8 PM (GMT). Weekends: All day pretty much :P
Thirsty for some poon, more-like.
lol

EneT wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: on my profile

[Patrick] wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: On my profile if you're interested

[Patrick] wrote:

I'm always on Twitter and usually active on the osu!forums and Discord, so feel free to try and get in contact with me. :)

[Patrick] wrote:

Availability: Weekdays: 4 PM to 8 PM (GMT). Weekends: All day pretty much :P
Thirsty for some poon, more-like.
we all know hes thirsty for poon no need to call him out on it
chaee
y'all are such bullies man
Pawsu
should probably get back on topic
khanjui

Dulcet wrote:

that was easy
I guess.
Elsfeyth748
Nationality: Filipino :)
Name/nickname: Juris but I prefer Elsfeyth *flips imaginary hair*

My favourite food: Pizza and Lasagna (This is why I love Greenwich)
My favourite anime: Fairy Tail
My favourite video game: OSU OF COURSE
Other Online games I play: Ummmmm none?
My music taste: Versatile. Whatever music sounds good (But mostly Symphonic Metal, Classical and Pop)
Sports I play include: I'm not really sporty
My on-going projects: School projects
My other interests: Writing poems and reading short storis
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:
FB: facebook.com/bloodlover44
Twitter: @JREVictorina748

Likes in a person: Sweet, a bit of a bish, likes to talk, funny
Dislikes in a person: Boastful, Thinks he/she is so great, snob
My personality: Bish-like, Wild, Out-going, Optimistic, TOO talkative
SonOfAMedic
Nationality: American
Name/nickname: Dominic/Dom

My favourite food: I like food too much for this to be a fair question
My favourite anime: Zankyou No Terror
My favourite video game: Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
Other Online games I play: Left 4 Dead 2, will play Town of Salem if asked too, and started Awesomenauts recently
My music taste: Post-hardcore, J-rock, some vocaloid mixed in there, and too many others to name, but those are the main ones.
Sports I play include: Does Mayonnaise count as a sport?
My on-going projects: Writing a little book thingy and I've started a beatmap (not gonna say of what though ;) )
My other interests: Singing and listening to music.
Skype, Steam and Kik are in siggy.

Likes in a person: Knowing when to joke around and be serious, knowing when I'm doing so, being open minded, not afraid to say their mind.
Dislikes in a person: Someone who is completely serious or completely joking, arrogance, stubbornness, and genuinely hateful.
My personality: Pretty laid back, open minded, pretty damn good at making others laugh, and I've got the mouth of a sailor. :P
flevy
Nationality: German/Russian
Name/nickname: Alexandr / Alex

My favourite food: Rigatoni al Panna
My favourite anime: idk. there is just too much of them q.q
My favourite video game: Osu! / League
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, sometimes Diablo3...
My music taste: like anything that is not screamo or country music.
Sports I play include: football and swimming i guess...
My on-going projects: moving out to Cologne from Stuttgart
My other interests: Anime & Traveling
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/waleso7

Likes in a person: Say what you have to say. know the difference between joke/serious. Accept me as i am. Someone who overthinks everything.
Dislikes in a person: beeing salty to me beeing open with my life.
My personality: I got a huge bunch of Problems in Life, and i use People to get Advice. I'm an Overthinker, and i overreact a lot and dislike people who can't understand / accept me how i am. I love to talk to people either on skype , teamspeak , IRL or just per Chat. I know my place, who I am and what I'm worth.
nooph
i can't believe this thread is still active. i posted in it years ago. it's cool seeing what i was like way back when; it's like a time capsule. i'm going to judge my post to see how much i've changed as a person.

nooph wrote:

i want friends too pls

Nationality: mexican-american this much hasn't changed, obviously.
Name/nickname: nooph/xavier, i go by either that, i do.

My favourite food: tie between spaghetti and pizza the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a is far better than these.
My favourite anime: k-on! i don't know, man, love live is pretty good, too. katawa shoujo needs an anime adaptation.
My favourite video game: super smash bros. melee nah, it's gotta be osu at this point.
Other Online games I play: tf2, l4d2, killing floor, payday 1 i wish i didn't like shooters ;~; what's wrong with shooters? also, i have payday 2 now.
My music taste: j-pop, electronic, hip-hop not sure why i ever listened to hip-hop. rap is so much more pleasing to the ears.
Sports I play include: do competitive video games count? i have a few seasons of competitive tf2 under my belt LIFTING WOOO MAXIMIZE SWOL
My on-going projects: none (*~▽~) how unproductive of me. i'm currently writing a parody episode of goosebumps starring a squid hat as cthulu.
My other interests: i really like watching competitive video games for some reason, i also enjoy just talking to people first one, not so much anymore. i like lifting, anime, circles, gangsta rap, and visual novels now.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: add me up on steam yo i say as i have so many strange people on my friends list as is.

Likes in a person: openness, willing to talk, willing to play vidja games with me those are some high standards i set for myself.
Dislikes in a person: shyness, tendencies to ignore me, people that play more mobas than anything else (lol, dota, smite) i just eliminated about 80% of the population with the moba comment.
My personality: i don't do much. i usually spend all of my time on the computer, playing videojuego. i tend to like it when someone accompanies in my long sessions. i'm not shy, and i tend to get along with new folks rather well. i do have my days where i'm feeling really under the weather, but i try to keep to myself on those days. i have university to occupy my time now. i'm glad i'm not a NEET anymore; those days were less than stellar.
gotta say, i wouldn't hang out with me from 2 years ago. i can't believe i expected anyone else to. :)
LegendaryTizona
Looking for people to play in game with really. :)

Name/nickname: Warp

My favourite food: Grilled cheese I suppose
My favourite anime: Uhhh?
My favourite video game: Touhou Project
Other Online games I play: Osu
My music taste: Almost anything
Sports I play include: Soccer
My on-going projects: I don't have any?
My other interests: Astronomy/Physics
Steam: Warp

Likes in a person: A nice person, maybe likes to play in multi now and again :3
Dislikes in a person:
My personality: Talkative and typically silly :D
perverted
Let's give this a shot eh c; This is my first time ever doing these types of things ^^

Nationality: Filipino
Name/nickname: N

My favourite food: Without a doubt, rice.
My favourite anime: At the moment it's probably Mirai Nikki (Just for Yuno)
My favourite video game: At the moment it's Osu! then Osu! and ermm Osu!
Other Online games I play: Legends Of League and ermm that's it
My music taste: I don't really listen to music ;c
Sports I play include: Pfft, Sports.
My on-going projects: None, I'm a lazy guy
My other interests: Drawing, Hentai and sleeping
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My skype is hi.im.insane and my discord is https://discord.gg/0mHTQQL7ykc2xrVt

Likes in a person: Somebody who is open and is generally a really fun guy/grill
Dislikes in a person: If you're irritating I hate you.
My personality: If ya get to know me I'm, strange. .-.

I'm your standard carbon based Asian life-form, I guess I'm "friendly" don't quote me on that :) I'm still an average player I can barely handle insane maps and I'm looking for people to play or chill and talk with 8-) I'm a shut-in and never go out and never talk to anyone, but when it comes to social media that's a whole 'nother story, finally! I really really really really really really really really really really really love Yandere girls. -cough-Yuno-cough-
Minecraft_Mare

khanjui wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

that was easy
I guess.
yeah...
#waffles
Minecraft_Mare

nooph wrote:

i can't believe this thread is still active. i posted in it years ago. it's cool seeing what i was like way back when; it's like a time capsule. i'm going to judge my post to see how much i've changed as a person.

nooph wrote:

i want friends too pls

Nationality: mexican-american this much hasn't changed, obviously.
Name/nickname: nooph/xavier, i go by either that, i do.

My favourite food: tie between spaghetti and pizza the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a is far better than these.
My favourite anime: k-on! i don't know, man, love live is pretty good, too. katawa shoujo needs an anime adaptation.
My favourite video game: super smash bros. melee nah, it's gotta be osu at this point.
Other Online games I play: tf2, l4d2, killing floor, payday 1 i wish i didn't like shooters ;~; what's wrong with shooters? also, i have payday 2 now.
My music taste: j-pop, electronic, hip-hop not sure why i ever listened to hip-hop. rap is so much more pleasing to the ears.
Sports I play include: do competitive video games count? i have a few seasons of competitive tf2 under my belt LIFTING WOOO MAXIMIZE SWOL
My on-going projects: none (*~▽~) how unproductive of me. i'm currently writing a parody episode of goosebumps starring a squid hat as cthulu.
My other interests: i really like watching competitive video games for some reason, i also enjoy just talking to people first one, not so much anymore. i like lifting, anime, circles, gangsta rap, and visual novels now.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: add me up on steam yo i say as i have so many strange people on my friends list as is.

Likes in a person: openness, willing to talk, willing to play vidja games with me those are some high standards i set for myself.
Dislikes in a person: shyness, tendencies to ignore me, people that play more mobas than anything else (lol, dota, smite) i just eliminated about 80% of the population with the moba comment.
My personality: i don't do much. i usually spend all of my time on the computer, playing videojuego. i tend to like it when someone accompanies in my long sessions. i'm not shy, and i tend to get along with new folks rather well. i do have my days where i'm feeling really under the weather, but i try to keep to myself on those days. i have university to occupy my time now. i'm glad i'm not a NEET anymore; those days were less than stellar.
gotta say, i wouldn't hang out with me from 2 years ago. i can't believe i expected anyone else to. :)
is this gonna be my new friend??? :?:
Therieri

tsubasa128 wrote:

Does anyone else feel old as hell when reading these?

Yes I do :(
RedKing

My favourite food: Ben and Jerry's Ice cream cookie core. Either that or chinese food.
My favourite anime: Seen too many to have a favorite. I watch all genres if that helps. :D
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Games I can play with my friends! https://gyazo.com/bbd74c6e93ec917340178a8d399b07e9
My music taste: Classical Music, Instrumentals, oldschool pop, Cute anime music occasionally.
Sports I play include: Blinking, Not Sleeping.
My on-going projects: Finding more friends to play games with.
My other interests: Reading up on trivia or just random interesting things, sciency/historical etc.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I can give it in-game if you want. :P

Likes in a person: Likes to talk a lot, is a relatively sane person, has superpowers and can teach me how to obtain some too.
Dislikes in a person: People that are too full of themselves, or people that like SAO after episode 13.
My personality: Likes to chat a lot, I like to show off my osu skillz :^).
Name/nickname:Ale

My favourite food: avocado sandwich
My favourite anime: tsuritama partners
My favourite video game: kingdom hearts
Other Online games I play: just osu right now
My music taste: anything but country
Sports I play include: I like tennis and volleyball but I don't play
My on-going projects: uh...
My other interests: drawing!!
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Instagram: Arekesisu | Skype: Arekesisu

Likes in a person:
Dislikes in a person:
My personality:
Abyssjin
let's give this a try~

Nationality: Belgian
Name/nickname: Abby/jin some call me Neko,whatever floats your boat is fine

My favourite anime: Rurouni Kenshin
My favourite video game: I'll play most games
Other Online games I play: None at the moment
My music taste: Metal,piano/cello/violin,jazz & anything else
Sports I play include: inline skating? (I mean,sometimes?)
My on-going projects: play piano,draw stuff here & there,learn japanese (taking classes)
My other interests: Space & wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff!
Skype, Steam etc.: Send me a message if you want to hang out ^^

My personality: Sometimes serious,sometimes silly & derpy,it depends on my mood & who i'm talking to

I usually reply quickly~
phionebaby56
Nationality: German/American
Name/nickname: Denise or phione how you prefer it

My favourite food: Cupcakes, Pizza and ice cream
My favourite anime: Ugh I have too many to list them all xD
My favourite video game: osu!, Undertale and Sims
Other Online games I play:
My music taste: Anime Music, J-pop and K-pop
Sports I play include:
My on-going projects: Improving myself in lots of things
My other interests: baking, drawing fan arts and painting
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I have skype.

Likes in a person: Patience, Telling the difference between joking and being serious, can have fun and don't mind my cursing
Dislikes in a person: I hate extremely clingy people. If you are very irritating and if you try to force me into things that I don't like or don't want to do.
My personality: I'm a laid back and shy girl. I joke around once I opened up myself to the person. I'm very patient and dedicated.
N000b
I'm really unsure of how to make my entry into the forums, but hello. I'm N000b (although I prefer being called croquette ;w;)

Nationality: Thai
Nicknames: Croquette, Crocodile and a few others.
Favorite food: Pizza, Ravioli, Burgers, Ramen, Pad Thai... There's a lot. I'm a glutton.
Favorite anime: Uh, don't really have a favourite, but there is one show I gave 10/10 towards. It was Madoka Magica. Oh, but Kimi ni Todoke is life <3
Favourite games: Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea, Atelier series, blah blah. A lot.
Music I like: Anything from Alternative and Classical to Anime OST, K-pop and J-pop.
Sports? I'm a lazy potato.
On going projects: Doing well in studies, and improving osu rank.
Interests: Aside from gaming, sleeping and eating junk food, I read books.
Social media: I have Facebook and Skype.
Likes in a person: Hmm, I dunno. Just being open and stuff I guess.
Dislikes in a person: Snobbish attitudes, ignorance.
My personality: I'm quite an introvert, and I'm the type that loathes to leave my house. I'm not very good at conversing with people, but there's not much I can do about that ;-;
And, I am probably one of the most lazy potatoes you will ever encounter in your life. I'm not even joking.
Spooky_Myon
Nationality: Singapore
Name/nickname: Shape (Its pretty long story of why people called me shape lol)

My favourite anime: kagerou project
My favourite video game: Osu!, Touhou and some realistic FPS games like insurgency
Other Online games I play: Insurgency and Touhou
My music taste: Classical , maybe sometimes other music
Sports I play include: I just see what my friends play then I play with them LOL

I am kind of fine with anyone since i adapt easily, just don't piss me off.
My personality: Somehow random.
Lacrimae
i'd bet you $100 that someone would post something stupid on here
mokyu
󠀡
u s a g i
Mutsu
Name/nickname: Most of my friends call me 'Robo'

My favourite food: Bowtie Pasta
My favourite anime: Kantai Collection
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: League of legends (My name there is Robot Girl, I play on na, add me!), KanColle, Dark souls 1, 2 and BlazBlue
My music taste:I listen to almost everything, aside from country. I really like J-core and Hardcore!
Sports I play include: I used to play ice-hockey, I guess.
My on-going projects: Don't have any
My other interests: K-KanColle
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My skype is 'robo-fortune' heres a picture of that I guess

Likes in a person: Uh, I like it when people aren't mean, I guess.
Dislikes in a person: I hardly ever dislike people unless they are mean.
My personality: It's pretty paper thin. I get really salty at my internet from time to time and I read books.
Edit: updated summoner name
Arnaud
Nationality: Canadian
Name/nickname: Arnaud

My favourite food:
My favourite anime: SAO
My favourite video game: osu / csgo
Other Online games I play: idk really
My music taste: Something calm
Sports I play include: I've played badminton, tennis and I go biking.
My on-going projects: Getting better at osu
My other interests: Watching netflix
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:

Likes in a person: I like it when people are friendly
Dislikes in a person: I don't like when people are rude
My personality: I'm a nice person to chat with..
Zafufu

Name/nickname: Usually by the nickname of Ranno or Zafufu. But much more common as Ranno

My favourite food: I don't think about food enough to fill this selection, sorry.

My favourite anime: I usually have favorites by genre... I've kinda yet to have a single favorite. Though Madoka Magica, Eureka Seven, and Clannad are three major notable titles for the position.

My favourite video game: I really like almost every rpg I play, but Disgaea takes my favorite of all time, even though I've only played the 4th one.

Other Online games I play: Longtime Elsword player of the NA server. I play others, but none that I'm super active on.

My music taste: I usually like stuff with powerful words put into powerful beats mixed. This includes both slow and fast, as long as I feel an impact from the way it's played. This covers a variety of styles for me, so it's hard to say exactly what genres I like.

Sports I play include: Ehhh, nothing physical unless you count DDR as a sport. But even then, don't play it much these days.

My on-going projects: A long-term rpgmaker project. There's more info on that on my DA.

My other interests: Writing and Art (recently) as hobbies. Can't say I'm too good at them, but I enjoy it.

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Don't really use Facebook, and nor Steam for any social purposes. Though I can give my Skype to those I know.

Likes in a person: Playful, but also mannered and sweet. I don't expect a perfect person or a genius, but I can be a little picky with their attitudes.

Dislikes in a person: Usually salty people. I'm no extremest peace person, but I also don't bother dealing with anyone who creates arguments just because they can.

My personality: This is hard for me to say because I don't wanna sugarcoat myself and say "I'm cute and friendly" or go emo and say "I'm scrub and horrible." I will confirm though, that if I get to know a person, I talk.. A LOT. And I commonly compare myself to a bunny, though that didn't start from me. I like being comical, but can't promise I always will be 24/7. I tend to be on and off for that.
jackisgone
Nationality: Polish/American
Name: Jacek

My Favourite Food: Potato Chips
My Favourite Anime: Code Geass
My Favourite Video Game: CSGO
Other Online Games I play: Hearthstone, osu
My Music Taste: Alot of different EDM
Sports I play include: Pshhh what are sports
My On-going Projects: Getting threw uni
My Other Interests: Hmmm idk i cant think of stuff like this on the spot
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Just ask

Likes in a Person: Very friendly and talkable, kind, cute and someone that wont be annoying when i'm busy *cough cough*
Dislikes in a Person: Someone that doesnt understand that i have a real life and that uni is time consuming, someone super dense aka pls dont be completely stupid, i hate sjw's
My personality: Im blunt, i have anger issues but that normally doesnt show unless i play csgo, umm im funny i guess
imitch5

Name: Ian, but just call me Monkey

Favorite food: Steak

Favorite anime: FMA

Favorite video game: I dunno, played way too many

Active games: I'm on ps4 and Steam under this same name, so find me there

Music: Depends what day it is. Only music I outright hate is country

Sports: Biking and longboarding

Ongoing projects: Becoming an engineer

Other interests: Cars, cyber-security, football (American)

Likes: People who forgive, and are willing to give me time

Dislikes:

My personality: My avatar is only sort of true, promise.

Social media will be given out once I get to know you.
NatsukoHonda
Nationality: French (but my name is americain).
Name/nickname: Matthew/Mattenebra

My favourite food: Cheeseburger and potatoes with a icecream.
My favourite anime: Shakugan no Shana.
My favourite video game: Osu.
Other Online games I play: Sometimes, i play Splatoon.
My music taste: Within Temptation (dutch), Three Days Grace, Dragonforce and Linkin Park.
Sports I play include: Soccer, basketball and handball.
My on-going projects: Maybe creator of video games on the virtual reality.
My other interests: Watching movies, animes, sometimes clean my computer.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype and twitter only. For add or follow, pm me.

Likes in a person: People with a great confidence.
Dislikes in a person: Bad character (angry, selfish and sticky).
My personality: Lot of qualities and defects, too much for describe me.

It is finish for me.
Nikola
RvSq
Name/nickname: Reva

My favorite food: Fish
My favorite anime: Shinsekai Yori
My favorite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Damn it all.
My music taste: Music.
Sports I play include: I don't.
My on-going projects: Breathing
My other interests: Blinking, I suppose.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I keep Skype open. live:getchellalexen

Likes in a person: Life; as in the ability to breath.
Dislikes in a person: A positive attitude.
My personality: None. I am without a soul.
Crostino
e
-Valient-
Nationality: French Canadian, But I mostly speak english > French ;D
Name/nickname: Jess / Jesse, or even call me Val if you want to!

My favourite food: Hmm, anything spicy ;w;. Besides that, I really like Sushi! :)
My favourite anime: At the moment, Steins Gate / Spice & Wolf or Monster... Or Yahari ;w; to many.
My favourite video game: Osu! And the old KOTOR games, probably kotor is my favorite game of all time :D
Other Online games I play: League, (plat 2) CSGO (peaked at LEM) And world of warcraft
My music taste: Anything Rock / Metal / Heavy metal, just no screamo, like lets say https://osu.ppy.sh/s/216979 dont like music like this x.x
Sports I play include: Used to do Martial arts. Black belt:)
My on-going projects: Umm, none right now. To lazy
My other interests: Uhh, none really.... Yeah i know im pretty boring haha. I want to start going to the gym and all that stuff but...Uhh... yeah thats about it ;w;.
Skype,Steam: If we talk enough ill share them! I'd prefer to start talking on Osu! A bit before talking on Skype or Teamspeak ;w;

Likes in a person: Chill, fun, you know the usual haha. Also preferably my skill level / rank in Osu! Or higher so we or I can practice / get better :D.
Dislikes in a person: The opposite of the above ^ x.x
My personality: I mean, in my opinion I think im a pretty easy guy to talk to, I get along with mostly everyone I meet, but i'm also really shy until you get to know me or the other way around ;w;. I can also be weird at times haha.
VoVoXperTz
Nationality: Romanian, now living in the UK
Name/nickname: Victor, but everybody calls me Vovo , because of my nickname
My favourite food: Must have been pizza in the past... but since I moved in to live alone, that is kind of my main food (along with spaghetti), and I got tired of it... So my favourite food goes to kebab/shaworma (google if you don't know what that is)
My favourite anime: Favourite anime is Steins;Gate, and will probably not change really. Others would be Clannad, Fate Series, Monster, Rurouni Kenshin etc..
My favourite video game: Osu! at the moment, I've been playing a lot of CSGO, but quit recently
My music taste: ANYTHING
Sports I play include: Used to do tennis and basketball, both very fun.. and swimming, not so fun. Every winter I always enjoy going skiing, and have been doing it for 14 years now.
My on-going projects: Should be University.......... Should be......
My other interests:Probably start going back to the gym... not gonna happen soon enough
Skype,Steam: I prefer contacting me on pm and play a bit of OSU before we start chatting.

Likes in a person: Fun, Chill and Sociable
Dislikes in a person: being a toxic person and not sociable at all
My personality: I am usually a HYPE guy, always creating a lot of hype out of nothing when I get excited haha.. but most of the time I am calm and patient and I can get along with mostly all the people I meet.
show more