forum

Find a friend!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Minecraft_Mare

nooph wrote:

i can't believe this thread is still active. i posted in it years ago. it's cool seeing what i was like way back when; it's like a time capsule. i'm going to judge my post to see how much i've changed as a person.

nooph wrote:

i want friends too pls

Nationality: mexican-american this much hasn't changed, obviously.
Name/nickname: nooph/xavier, i go by either that, i do.

My favourite food: tie between spaghetti and pizza the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a is far better than these.
My favourite anime: k-on! i don't know, man, love live is pretty good, too. katawa shoujo needs an anime adaptation.
My favourite video game: super smash bros. melee nah, it's gotta be osu at this point.
Other Online games I play: tf2, l4d2, killing floor, payday 1 i wish i didn't like shooters ;~; what's wrong with shooters? also, i have payday 2 now.
My music taste: j-pop, electronic, hip-hop not sure why i ever listened to hip-hop. rap is so much more pleasing to the ears.
Sports I play include: do competitive video games count? i have a few seasons of competitive tf2 under my belt LIFTING WOOO MAXIMIZE SWOL
My on-going projects: none (*~▽~) how unproductive of me. i'm currently writing a parody episode of goosebumps starring a squid hat as cthulu.
My other interests: i really like watching competitive video games for some reason, i also enjoy just talking to people first one, not so much anymore. i like lifting, anime, circles, gangsta rap, and visual novels now.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: add me up on steam yo i say as i have so many strange people on my friends list as is.

Likes in a person: openness, willing to talk, willing to play vidja games with me those are some high standards i set for myself.
Dislikes in a person: shyness, tendencies to ignore me, people that play more mobas than anything else (lol, dota, smite) i just eliminated about 80% of the population with the moba comment.
My personality: i don't do much. i usually spend all of my time on the computer, playing videojuego. i tend to like it when someone accompanies in my long sessions. i'm not shy, and i tend to get along with new folks rather well. i do have my days where i'm feeling really under the weather, but i try to keep to myself on those days. i have university to occupy my time now. i'm glad i'm not a NEET anymore; those days were less than stellar.
gotta say, i wouldn't hang out with me from 2 years ago. i can't believe i expected anyone else to. :)
is this gonna be my new friend??? :?:
Therieri

tsubasa128 wrote:

Does anyone else feel old as hell when reading these?

Yes I do :(
RedKing

My favourite food: Ben and Jerry's Ice cream cookie core. Either that or chinese food.
My favourite anime: Seen too many to have a favorite. I watch all genres if that helps. :D
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Games I can play with my friends! https://gyazo.com/bbd74c6e93ec917340178a8d399b07e9
My music taste: Classical Music, Instrumentals, oldschool pop, Cute anime music occasionally.
Sports I play include: Blinking, Not Sleeping.
My on-going projects: Finding more friends to play games with.
My other interests: Reading up on trivia or just random interesting things, sciency/historical etc.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I can give it in-game if you want. :P

Likes in a person: Likes to talk a lot, is a relatively sane person, has superpowers and can teach me how to obtain some too.
Dislikes in a person: People that are too full of themselves, or people that like SAO after episode 13.
My personality: Likes to chat a lot, I like to show off my osu skillz :^).
Name/nickname:Ale

My favourite food: avocado sandwich
My favourite anime: tsuritama partners
My favourite video game: kingdom hearts
Other Online games I play: just osu right now
My music taste: anything but country
Sports I play include: I like tennis and volleyball but I don't play
My on-going projects: uh...
My other interests: drawing!!
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Instagram: Arekesisu | Skype: Arekesisu

Likes in a person:
Dislikes in a person:
My personality:
Abyssjin
let's give this a try~

Nationality: Belgian
Name/nickname: Abby/jin some call me Neko,whatever floats your boat is fine

My favourite anime: Rurouni Kenshin
My favourite video game: I'll play most games
Other Online games I play: None at the moment
My music taste: Metal,piano/cello/violin,jazz & anything else
Sports I play include: inline skating? (I mean,sometimes?)
My on-going projects: play piano,draw stuff here & there,learn japanese (taking classes)
My other interests: Space & wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff!
Skype, Steam etc.: Send me a message if you want to hang out ^^

My personality: Sometimes serious,sometimes silly & derpy,it depends on my mood & who i'm talking to

I usually reply quickly~
phionebaby56
Nationality: German/American
Name/nickname: Denise or phione how you prefer it

My favourite food: Cupcakes, Pizza and ice cream
My favourite anime: Ugh I have too many to list them all xD
My favourite video game: osu!, Undertale and Sims
Other Online games I play:
My music taste: Anime Music, J-pop and K-pop
Sports I play include:
My on-going projects: Improving myself in lots of things
My other interests: baking, drawing fan arts and painting
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I have skype.

Likes in a person: Patience, Telling the difference between joking and being serious, can have fun and don't mind my cursing
Dislikes in a person: I hate extremely clingy people. If you are very irritating and if you try to force me into things that I don't like or don't want to do.
My personality: I'm a laid back and shy girl. I joke around once I opened up myself to the person. I'm very patient and dedicated.
N000b
I'm really unsure of how to make my entry into the forums, but hello. I'm N000b (although I prefer being called croquette ;w;)

Nationality: Thai
Nicknames: Croquette, Crocodile and a few others.
Favorite food: Pizza, Ravioli, Burgers, Ramen, Pad Thai... There's a lot. I'm a glutton.
Favorite anime: Uh, don't really have a favourite, but there is one show I gave 10/10 towards. It was Madoka Magica. Oh, but Kimi ni Todoke is life <3
Favourite games: Kingdom Hearts, Disgaea, Atelier series, blah blah. A lot.
Music I like: Anything from Alternative and Classical to Anime OST, K-pop and J-pop.
Sports? I'm a lazy potato.
On going projects: Doing well in studies, and improving osu rank.
Interests: Aside from gaming, sleeping and eating junk food, I read books.
Social media: I have Facebook and Skype.
Likes in a person: Hmm, I dunno. Just being open and stuff I guess.
Dislikes in a person: Snobbish attitudes, ignorance.
My personality: I'm quite an introvert, and I'm the type that loathes to leave my house. I'm not very good at conversing with people, but there's not much I can do about that ;-;
And, I am probably one of the most lazy potatoes you will ever encounter in your life. I'm not even joking.
Spooky_Myon
Nationality: Singapore
Name/nickname: Shape (Its pretty long story of why people called me shape lol)

My favourite anime: kagerou project
My favourite video game: Osu!, Touhou and some realistic FPS games like insurgency
Other Online games I play: Insurgency and Touhou
My music taste: Classical , maybe sometimes other music
Sports I play include: I just see what my friends play then I play with them LOL

I am kind of fine with anyone since i adapt easily, just don't piss me off.
My personality: Somehow random.
Lacrimae
i'd bet you $100 that someone would post something stupid on here
mokyu
󠀡
u s a g i
Mutsu
Nationality: American
Name/nickname: Most of my friends call me 'Robo'

My favourite food: Bowtie Pasta
My favourite anime: Kantai Collection
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: League of legends (My name there is Robot Girl, I play on na, add me!), KanColle, Dark souls 1, 2 and BlazBlue
My music taste:I listen to almost everything, aside from country. I really like J-core and Hardcore!
Sports I play include: I used to play ice-hockey, I guess.
My on-going projects: Don't have any
My other interests: K-KanColle
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My skype is 'robo-fortune' heres a picture of that I guess

Likes in a person: Uh, I like it when people aren't mean, I guess.
Dislikes in a person: I hardly ever dislike people unless they are mean.
My personality: It's pretty paper thin. I get really salty at my internet from time to time and I read books.
Edit: updated summoner name
Arnaud
Nationality: Canadian
Name/nickname: Arnaud

My favourite food:
My favourite anime: SAO
My favourite video game: osu / csgo
Other Online games I play: idk really
My music taste: Something calm
Sports I play include: I've played badminton, tennis and I go biking.
My on-going projects: Getting better at osu
My other interests: Watching netflix
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:

Likes in a person: I like it when people are friendly
Dislikes in a person: I don't like when people are rude
My personality: I'm a nice person to chat with..
Zafufu

Name/nickname: Usually by the nickname of Ranno or Zafufu. But much more common as Ranno

My favourite food: I don't think about food enough to fill this selection, sorry.

My favourite anime: I usually have favorites by genre... I've kinda yet to have a single favorite. Though Madoka Magica, Eureka Seven, and Clannad are three major notable titles for the position.

My favourite video game: I really like almost every rpg I play, but Disgaea takes my favorite of all time, even though I've only played the 4th one.

Other Online games I play: Longtime Elsword player of the NA server. I play others, but none that I'm super active on.

My music taste: I usually like stuff with powerful words put into powerful beats mixed. This includes both slow and fast, as long as I feel an impact from the way it's played. This covers a variety of styles for me, so it's hard to say exactly what genres I like.

Sports I play include: Ehhh, nothing physical unless you count DDR as a sport. But even then, don't play it much these days.

My on-going projects: A long-term rpgmaker project. There's more info on that on my DA.

My other interests: Writing and Art (recently) as hobbies. Can't say I'm too good at them, but I enjoy it.

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Don't really use Facebook, and nor Steam for any social purposes. Though I can give my Skype to those I know.

Likes in a person: Playful, but also mannered and sweet. I don't expect a perfect person or a genius, but I can be a little picky with their attitudes.

Dislikes in a person: Usually salty people. I'm no extremest peace person, but I also don't bother dealing with anyone who creates arguments just because they can.

My personality: This is hard for me to say because I don't wanna sugarcoat myself and say "I'm cute and friendly" or go emo and say "I'm scrub and horrible." I will confirm though, that if I get to know a person, I talk.. A LOT. And I commonly compare myself to a bunny, though that didn't start from me. I like being comical, but can't promise I always will be 24/7. I tend to be on and off for that.
jackisgone
Nationality: Polish/American
Name: Jacek

My Favourite Food: Potato Chips
My Favourite Anime: Code Geass
My Favourite Video Game: CSGO
Other Online Games I play: Hearthstone, osu
My Music Taste: Alot of different EDM
Sports I play include: Pshhh what are sports
My On-going Projects: Getting threw uni
My Other Interests: Hmmm idk i cant think of stuff like this on the spot
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Just ask

Likes in a Person: Very friendly and talkable, kind, cute and someone that wont be annoying when i'm busy *cough cough*
Dislikes in a Person: Someone that doesnt understand that i have a real life and that uni is time consuming, someone super dense aka pls dont be completely stupid, i hate sjw's
My personality: Im blunt, i have anger issues but that normally doesnt show unless i play csgo, umm im funny i guess
imitch5

Name: Ian, but just call me Monkey

Favorite food: Steak

Favorite anime: FMA

Favorite video game: I dunno, played way too many

Active games: I'm on ps4 and Steam under this same name, so find me there

Music: Depends what day it is. Only music I outright hate is country

Sports: Biking and longboarding

Ongoing projects: Becoming an engineer

Other interests: Cars, cyber-security, football (American)

Likes: People who forgive, and are willing to give me time

Dislikes:

My personality: My avatar is only sort of true, promise.

Social media will be given out once I get to know you.
NatsukoHonda
Nationality: French (but my name is americain).
Name/nickname: Matthew/Mattenebra

My favourite food: Cheeseburger and potatoes with a icecream.
My favourite anime: Shakugan no Shana.
My favourite video game: Osu.
Other Online games I play: Sometimes, i play Splatoon.
My music taste: Within Temptation (dutch), Three Days Grace, Dragonforce and Linkin Park.
Sports I play include: Soccer, basketball and handball.
My on-going projects: Maybe creator of video games on the virtual reality.
My other interests: Watching movies, animes, sometimes clean my computer.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Skype and twitter only. For add or follow, pm me.

Likes in a person: People with a great confidence.
Dislikes in a person: Bad character (angry, selfish and sticky).
My personality: Lot of qualities and defects, too much for describe me.

It is finish for me.
Nikola
RvSq
Name/nickname: Reva

My favorite food: Fish
My favorite anime: Shinsekai Yori
My favorite video game: osu!
Other Online games I play: Damn it all.
My music taste: Music.
Sports I play include: I don't.
My on-going projects: Breathing
My other interests: Blinking, I suppose.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I keep Skype open. live:getchellalexen

Likes in a person: Life; as in the ability to breath.
Dislikes in a person: A positive attitude.
My personality: None. I am without a soul.
Crostino
e
-Valient-
Nationality: French Canadian, But I mostly speak english > French ;D
Name/nickname: Jess / Jesse, or even call me Val if you want to!

My favourite food: Hmm, anything spicy ;w;. Besides that, I really like Sushi! :)
My favourite anime: At the moment, Steins Gate / Spice & Wolf or Monster... Or Yahari ;w; to many.
My favourite video game: Osu! And the old KOTOR games, probably kotor is my favorite game of all time :D
Other Online games I play: League, (plat 2) CSGO (peaked at LEM) And world of warcraft
My music taste: Anything Rock / Metal / Heavy metal, just no screamo, like lets say https://osu.ppy.sh/s/216979 dont like music like this x.x
Sports I play include: Used to do Martial arts. Black belt:)
My on-going projects: Umm, none right now. To lazy
My other interests: Uhh, none really.... Yeah i know im pretty boring haha. I want to start going to the gym and all that stuff but...Uhh... yeah thats about it ;w;.
Skype,Steam: If we talk enough ill share them! I'd prefer to start talking on Osu! A bit before talking on Skype or Teamspeak ;w;

Likes in a person: Chill, fun, you know the usual haha. Also preferably my skill level / rank in Osu! Or higher so we or I can practice / get better :D.
Dislikes in a person: The opposite of the above ^ x.x
My personality: I mean, in my opinion I think im a pretty easy guy to talk to, I get along with mostly everyone I meet, but i'm also really shy until you get to know me or the other way around ;w;. I can also be weird at times haha.
VoVoXperTz
Nationality: Romanian, now living in the UK
Name/nickname: Victor, but everybody calls me Vovo , because of my nickname
My favourite food: Must have been pizza in the past... but since I moved in to live alone, that is kind of my main food (along with spaghetti), and I got tired of it... So my favourite food goes to kebab/shaworma (google if you don't know what that is)
My favourite anime: Favourite anime is Steins;Gate, and will probably not change really. Others would be Clannad, Fate Series, Monster, Rurouni Kenshin etc..
My favourite video game: Osu! at the moment, I've been playing a lot of CSGO, but quit recently
My music taste: ANYTHING
Sports I play include: Used to do tennis and basketball, both very fun.. and swimming, not so fun. Every winter I always enjoy going skiing, and have been doing it for 14 years now.
My on-going projects: Should be University.......... Should be......
My other interests:Probably start going back to the gym... not gonna happen soon enough
Skype,Steam: I prefer contacting me on pm and play a bit of OSU before we start chatting.

Likes in a person: Fun, Chill and Sociable
Dislikes in a person: being a toxic person and not sociable at all
My personality: I am usually a HYPE guy, always creating a lot of hype out of nothing when I get excited haha.. but most of the time I am calm and patient and I can get along with mostly all the people I meet.
Rosten
Sure, why not. It's 1 AM and I've got nothing better to do.

Nationality: North American

Name/nickname: Never really had a static online pseudonym. People just call me whatever, really.

My favourite food: Does milk count as a food? Hm.
My favourite anime: FLCL, first anime I watched, and probably still the best given that I'm not extremely active about it anymore.
My favourite video game: Osu! Right now, in the past it was DoTA 2, but I haven't been able to play most of my games due to technical issues (Read: Issue with graphics drivers for an integrated gpu)
Other Online games I play: Precious few. Used to play DoTA, League, Awesomenauts and TF2 primarily, but none of those games work on my busted laptop at the moment, so I mostly play online games.
My music taste: I absolutely love music in general, you'd be very hard pressed to find any music genre that I wholeheartedly dislike, the only thing I can't really enjoy is very screamy metal, instrumental stuff like Everything Will Freeze is still pretty great though. My favorite genres are usually just Swing music in general, 6/8 is the best time signature, even if I still cannot read it for shit. As of now, my favorite song is almost definitely Heir of Grief ([urlhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5mh7pBeec[/url]). It combines just about everything I love from all of my favorite genres, and was the final song used in the recent Homestuck Act 6 conclusion. Amazing song combined with some high-octane emotional fuel, probably going to be my favorite for a while.
Sports I play include: Err......
My on-going projects: Lately I've been learning some music theory, although I still know next to nothing about the subject. Someday.
My other interests: Art, Music, Computers, Animation, Writing. Plenty of things I like to do, plenty of things I'm not really all that good at. Making things really is my assion, and my eventual dream is to be able to create something that spawns it's own fandom of sorts. That's all I could ask for, really.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: PM me for this stuff, if you'd like to chat with me, please.
Andrei
YOLO

Nationality: Romanian
Name/nickname: Andrei

My favourite food: Pizza/fries
My favourite anime: Can't decide between Death Note and Sword Art Online
My favourite video game: equally love Osu!,CS:GO,League of Legends
Other Online games I play: Almost anything I own or that is affordable and my friends want me to play with them (srsly i have a steam library of 230 games)
My music taste: Anything thats not too heavy metal~ish but mostly I love punk rock
Sports I play include: e-sports, I am a geek who hates physical sports, oops?
My on-going projects: University/trying to be independent among other stuff which I won't make public
My other interests: Besides gaming? Meeting new people, travelling, being a support for others.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Ask in private and I will let you know (altho my skype is shown on my profile)

Likes in a person: Friendly, funny, loves dark humor, can take a joke, is there to help a friend in need
Dislikes in a person: Opposite of the above
My personality: Chill,friendly,very trollish,joking a lot, listening and helping when you have a problem, very emotional ~ RIP
Fourth
memes

Nationality: Thai
Name/nickname: Fourth (Yes 4th is my name)/Wann (Wann mean glasses in thai)
My favourite food: Raw salmon
My favourite anime: Stein;gate, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Charlotte, Toradora, Fullmetal Alchemist
My favourite video game: TESV:Skyrim, TESIV:Oblivion, Fallout 4
Other Online games I play: CS:GO, Warframe, GTA:V
My music taste: J-pop ,Classic ,Vaporwave, Trap remix ,90s
Sports I play include: Swimming, Night workout
My on-going projects: Transfer to America next few months
My other interests: Drawing ,Photo Editing , /b/ /a/ /x/
Facebook: PM
Steam: 420です 「ID:Gaben_Z」
Likes in a person: dank and honest.
Dislikes in a person: People who always find a stupid reason to fight, Ruined my privacy and atmosphere.
My personality: Memester Didn't talk much irl and drawing all day. never wanted to offended anyone but like to shitposting :3
mokyu
󠀡
Jarvis
Nationality: Canadian
Name/nickname: Anton/Jarvis

My favourite food: Chicken Wings or Fried Rice
My favourite anime: Future Diary / Erased / Little Busters! / Clannad
My favourite video game: osu! / Kingdom Hearts series
Other Online games I play: CS:GO / LoL
My music taste: DnB / Techo / Electronic /House
Sports I play include: Archery / Basketball
My on-going projects: Trying to stream
My other interests: Astronomy / Animation / Graphic Designing
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: DiscordTag#3602 / Steamid: Jarvis

Likes in a person: Understanding / Polite / Active / Just Chill
Dislikes in a person: Google words above + opposite
My personality: Quiet (until we talk for a bit) caring (I will always talk to you if you need :D ) jokes around (maybe bit too much)
Okami_Senpai
We're playing matchmaker now? Why not? B^)))

jkjk

Nationality:
Hispanic, Filipino
Name/nickname: Silver

My favourite food: Mcdonald's is a food, right
My favourite anime: Naruto & Naruto: Shippuden
My favourite video games: Okami, Silent Hill 3
Other Online games I play: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead
My music taste: Would you like me to list them all? I didn't think so
Sports I play include: Knowledge over fitness, bruh
My on-going projects: Art commissions
My other interests: Anime, Star Warsssss, oh, and furri- I mean anthropomorphic s-stuff
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: All links are on my profile

Likes in a person: Patient, open-minded, cheerful, down-to-earth,
Dislikes in a person: Egotistical, intolerant, and spiteful oh, and being a weeaboo
My personality: I am very self-cautious and I often try to smile the best I can when things get dark. I'm a realist, awkward at times with nothing to say, but I'm normally pretty chill. I try to be as open as I can. I also geek out a lot. for star wars

Did I ever mention I love Star Wars?
Minecraft_Mare

Okami_Senpai wrote:

We're playing matchmaker now? Why not? B^)))

jkjk

Nationality:
Hispanic, Filipino
Name/nickname: Silver

My favourite food: Mcdonald's is a food, right
My favourite anime: Naruto & Naruto: Shippuden
My favourite video games: Okami, Silent Hill 3
Other Online games I play: Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead
My music taste: Would you like me to list them all? I didn't think so
Sports I play include: Knowledge over fitness, bruh
My on-going projects: Art commissions
My other interests: Anime, Star Warsssss, oh, and furri- I mean anthropomorphic s-stuff
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: All links are on my profile

Likes in a person: Patient, open-minded, cheerful, down-to-earth,
Dislikes in a person: Egotistical, intolerant, and spiteful oh, and being a weeaboo
My personality: I am very self-cautious and I often try to smile the best I can when things get dark. I'm a realist, awkward at times with nothing to say, but I'm normally pretty chill. I try to be as open as I can. I also geek out a lot. for star wars

Did I ever mention I love Star Wars?

No the links are there not for me :(
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Gonna give this another go.

Nationality: Croatian
Name/nickname: won't tell ya

My favourite food: Pizza
My favourite anime: Berserk, Akira, Mononoke Hime, Blade of the Immortal, Stranger: Mukou Hadan, Evangelion, Psycho Pass...
My favourite video game: Final Fantasy X, Metal Gear Solid, several J-Rpg's, Devil May Cry, Fatal Frame, Silent Hill...
Other Online games I play: I never really liked playing online. Dunno, not my thing I guess
My music taste: Metal, J-Core, EBM, Oldies...
Sports I play include: I don't play sports
My on-going projects: figuring out what kind of challenge to do in Final Fantasy
My other interests: I don't know... Watching anime, reading mangas ( when I'm in the mood for that), listening to music
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: my skype is jacktidus, I don't have facebook, my psn is JackTidus, I have steam but I'm almost never there

Likes in a person: not judging, open minded, can joke around, not tense, has good manners, friendly..
Dislikes in a person: when a person acts and behaves like he/she is above everyone in universe, know-it-all's, bad manners, negative people..
My personality: down to earth kind of guy, I have mood spikes sometimes; if you can manage that, then you and I can be very good friends.
Minecraft_Mare
Can this go well please

Nationality: American/English???
Name/Nickname: Name is savannah and nickname is Mare
My favourite Food: Pizza Rolls
My favourite anime: Tokyo Ghoul
My favourite video game: OSUUU
Other online games I play: Minecraft, Black ops 3
My Music Taste: I dunno
Sports I play include: none
My on-going projects: getting better at osu!
My other interests: Anime, idk
Discord: DiscordTag#5000
Facebook: when we get close

Likes in a person: Ehhh People that are nice I guess
Dislikes in a person: I dunno
My Personality: Kind if you don't piss me off.
Okami_Senpai

Minecraft_Mare wrote:

No the links are there not for me :(
*Gasp!* That's weird...They should be in that big box thing at the top. :p I used to have a supporter account, so not anymore. Does that change the view-ability? I am not sure.

but here's the links anyways~ <:

Steam
DeviantArt
Tumblr
Youtube
FurAffinity
Lacrimae

Okami_Senpai wrote:

*Gasp!* That's weird...They should be in that big box thing at the top. :p I used to have a supporter account, so not anymore. Does that change the view-ability? I am not sure.
the userpage thing is still there dw!! it's still there even after your supporter tag has been expired
Rurree
Nationality: Filipino (Spanish, Chinese ancestry)
Name/nickname: Mathew is my name. My nickname irl is Yarsha.

My favourite food: Paella, crustaceans
My favourite anime: Aria, Honey and Clover, Glass Mask
My favourite video game: Pokemon
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, I only barely play it though now.
My music taste: Indie rock, (good) rap, indie pop, alternative rock, indie electronica
Sports I play include: Ultimate frisbee
My on-going projects: Keeping up with my summer job.
My other interests: Listening to good music, watching a few anime, watching sports, journalism,
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Check my profile.

Likes in a person: Open-minded, honest, understanding, friendly, respectful, evokes a good aura, reasonably optimistic
Dislikes in a person: Rude, obnoxious, close minded, condescending, sarcastic at the wrong moments
My personality: I think I'm nice and I'm always open for a chat. People I know call me open-minded so I guess that's something. I can get a bit noisy though so please forgive me if that ever happens. Do keep in mind that I'm human and that I get angry if you're getting too rude. I'm patient but please don't test my patience. Don't hesitate to pm me though, I'm always up for having new friends. (:
LoliPantsu
Nationality: am3r1can
Name/nickname: xX420M3m3sC0p3r69b1az3420Xx

My favourite food: mountain dew and doritos
My favourite anime: cory in the house
My favourite video game: minecraft and call of duty
Other Online games I play: hentai simulators
My music taste: SKRILLEX
Sports I play include: im 2 k00l for sports
My on-going projects: no hentai for 30 days challenge
My other interests: roasting kids at school and vaping
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: idk

Likes in a person: dank people who watch pewdiepie
Dislikes in a person: people who are nerds who dont smoke weed
My personality: im just another dank 9 year old on the internet who smokes weed everyday and loves kaceytron
Minecraft_Mare
Who needs Friends I do :(
Okami_Senpai

LoliPantsu wrote:

Nationality: am3r1can
Name/nickname: xX420M3m3sC0p3r69b1az3420Xx

My favourite food: mountain dew and doritos
My favourite anime: cory in the house
My favourite video game: minecraft and call of duty
Other Online games I play: hentai simulators
My music taste: SKRILLEX
Sports I play include: im 2 k00l for sports
My on-going projects: no hentai for 30 days challenge
My other interests: roasting kids at school and vaping
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: idk

Likes in a person: dank people who watch pewdiepie
Dislikes in a person: people who are nerds who dont smoke weed
My personality: im just another dank 9 year old on the internet who smokes weed everyday and loves kaceytron
I you're actually 9 I fear for you.
Okami_Senpai

Minecraft_Mare wrote:

I could use more friends to play Osu/Minecraft with :)
Minecraft_Mare

Okami_Senpai wrote:

Minecraft_Mare wrote:

I could use more friends to play Osu/Minecraft with :)

I play those alot do you have skype? if you do pm me on the website
Minecraft_Mare
I HAVE STILL NOT ENOUGH FRIENDS!!! (i'm sorry)
Nationality: American? English?
Name/nickname: Savannah

My favourite food: Pizza or Cookies
My favourite anime: WateMote, Tokyo Ghoul
My favourite video game: Osu
Other Online games I play: Minecraft
My music taste: ehhh anything
Sports I play include: none
My on-going projects: OSU
My other interests: sleeping.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: skype: live.minecraftmareminer or pm me...

Likes in a person: We'll see
Dislikes in a person: We'll see
My personality: just ask
Extra things: I'm not on at like 11PM - 4PM So 5PM is fine
show more