1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
And then there's this guy.

[Patrick] wrote:

Doing a new one, too lazy to update/quote.
He already posted once like 20 days ago; re-quoted himself 5 days later just so people take notice of him, then posted a new one the week after. Who does that?!!
posted
People desperate for friends, hence the point of the thread
posted

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: on my profile
I like people who have Skype or discord =]

[Patrick] wrote:

I like people who have Skype or discord =]

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: On my profile if you're interested

[Patrick] wrote:

I'm always on Twitter and usually active on the osu!forums and Discord, so feel free to try and get in contact with me. :)

[Patrick] wrote:

Availability: Weekdays: 4 PM to 8 PM (GMT). Weekends: All day pretty much :P
Thirsty for some poon, more-like.
posted

EneT wrote:

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: on my profile
I like people who have Skype or discord =]

[Patrick] wrote:

I like people who have Skype or discord =]

[Patrick] wrote:

Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: On my profile if you're interested

[Patrick] wrote:

I'm always on Twitter and usually active on the osu!forums and Discord, so feel free to try and get in contact with me. :)

[Patrick] wrote:

Availability: Weekdays: 4 PM to 8 PM (GMT). Weekends: All day pretty much :P
Thirsty for some poon, more-like.
we all know hes thirsty for poon no need to call him out on it
posted
y'all are such bullies man
posted
should probably get back on topic
posted

Dulcet wrote:

And just wait for someone to say something retard--

that was easy
I guess.
posted
Nationality: Filipino :)
Age: 15
Name/nickname: Juris but I prefer Elsfeyth *flips imaginary hair*

My favourite food: Pizza and Lasagna (This is why I love Greenwich)
My favourite anime: Fairy Tail
My favourite video game: OSU OF COURSE
Other Online games I play: Ummmmm none?
My music taste: Versatile. Whatever music sounds good (But mostly Symphonic Metal, Classical and Pop)
Sports I play include: I'm not really sporty
My on-going projects: School projects
My other interests: Writing poems and reading short storis
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.:
FB: facebook.com/bloodlover44
Twitter: @JREVictorina748

Likes in a person: Sweet, a bit of a bish, likes to talk, funny
Dislikes in a person: Boastful, Thinks he/she is so great, snob
My personality: Bish-like, Wild, Out-going, Optimistic, TOO talkative
posted
Nationality: American
Age: 18
Name/nickname: Dominic/Dom

My favourite food: I like food too much for this to be a fair question
My favourite anime: Zankyou No Terror
My favourite video game: Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth
Other Online games I play: Left 4 Dead 2, will play Town of Salem if asked too, and started Awesomenauts recently
My music taste: Post-hardcore, J-rock, some vocaloid mixed in there, and too many others to name, but those are the main ones.
Sports I play include: Does Mayonnaise count as a sport?
My on-going projects: Writing a little book thingy and I've started a beatmap (not gonna say of what though ;) )
My other interests: Singing and listening to music.
Skype, Steam and Kik are in siggy.

Likes in a person: Knowing when to joke around and be serious, knowing when I'm doing so, being open minded, not afraid to say their mind.
Dislikes in a person: Someone who is completely serious or completely joking, arrogance, stubbornness, and genuinely hateful.
My personality: Pretty laid back, open minded, pretty damn good at making others laugh, and I've got the mouth of a sailor. :P
posted
Nationality: German/Russian
Age: 20,7
Name/nickname: Alexandr / Alex

My favourite food: Rigatoni al Panna
My favourite anime: idk. there is just too much of them q.q
My favourite video game: Osu! / League
Other Online games I play: League of Legends, sometimes Diablo3...
My music taste: like anything that is not screamo or country music.
Sports I play include: football and swimming i guess...
My on-going projects: moving out to Cologne from Stuttgart
My other interests: Anime & Traveling
skype: alexdiqqa
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/waleso7

Likes in a person: Say what you have to say. know the difference between joke/serious. Accept me as i am. Someone who overthinks everything.
Dislikes in a person: beeing salty to me beeing open with my life.
My personality: I got a huge bunch of Problems in Life, and i use People to get Advice. I'm an Overthinker, and i overreact a lot and dislike people who can't understand / accept me how i am. I love to talk to people either on skype , teamspeak , IRL or just per Chat. I know my place, who I am and what I'm worth.
posted
i can't believe this thread is still active. i posted in it years ago. it's cool seeing what i was like way back when; it's like a time capsule. i'm going to judge my post to see how much i've changed as a person.

nooph wrote:

i want friends too pls

Nationality: mexican-american this much hasn't changed, obviously.
Age: 17 19 now. happy birthday, me.
Name/nickname: nooph/xavier, i go by either that, i do.

My favourite food: tie between spaghetti and pizza the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a is far better than these.
My favourite anime: k-on! i don't know, man, love live is pretty good, too. katawa shoujo needs an anime adaptation.
My favourite video game: super smash bros. melee nah, it's gotta be osu at this point.
Other Online games I play: tf2, l4d2, killing floor, payday 1 i wish i didn't like shooters ;~; what's wrong with shooters? also, i have payday 2 now.
My music taste: j-pop, electronic, hip-hop not sure why i ever listened to hip-hop. rap is so much more pleasing to the ears.
Sports I play include: do competitive video games count? i have a few seasons of competitive tf2 under my belt LIFTING WOOO MAXIMIZE SWOL
My on-going projects: none (*~▽~) how unproductive of me. i'm currently writing a parody episode of goosebumps starring a squid hat as cthulu.
My other interests: i really like watching competitive video games for some reason, i also enjoy just talking to people first one, not so much anymore. i like lifting, anime, circles, gangsta rap, and visual novels now.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: add me up on steam yo i say as i have so many strange people on my friends list as is.

Likes in a person: openness, willing to talk, willing to play vidja games with me those are some high standards i set for myself.
Dislikes in a person: shyness, tendencies to ignore me, people that play more mobas than anything else (lol, dota, smite) i just eliminated about 80% of the population with the moba comment.
My personality: i don't do much. i usually spend all of my time on the computer, playing videojuego. i tend to like it when someone accompanies in my long sessions. i'm not shy, and i tend to get along with new folks rather well. i do have my days where i'm feeling really under the weather, but i try to keep to myself on those days. i have university to occupy my time now. i'm glad i'm not a NEET anymore; those days were less than stellar.
gotta say, i wouldn't hang out with me from 2 years ago. i can't believe i expected anyone else to. :)
posted
Looking for people to play in game with really. :)

Nationality: American
Age: 19
Name/nickname: Warp

My favourite food: Grilled cheese I suppose
My favourite anime: Uhhh?
My favourite video game: Touhou Project
Other Online games I play: Osu
My music taste: Almost anything
Sports I play include: Soccer
My on-going projects: I don't have any?
My other interests: Astronomy/Physics
Steam: Warp

Likes in a person: A nice person, maybe likes to play in multi now and again :3
Dislikes in a person:
My personality: Talkative and typically silly :D
posted
Let's give this a shot eh c; This is my first time ever doing these types of things ^^

Nationality: Filipino
Age: 14
Name/nickname: N

My favourite food: Without a doubt, rice.
My favourite anime: At the moment it's probably Mirai Nikki (Just for Yuno)
My favourite video game: At the moment it's Osu! then Osu! and ermm Osu!
Other Online games I play: Legends Of League and ermm that's it
My music taste: I don't really listen to music ;c
Sports I play include: Pfft, Sports.
My on-going projects: None, I'm a lazy guy
My other interests: Drawing, Hentai and sleeping
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: My skype is hi.im.insane and my discord is https://discord.gg/0mHTQQL7ykc2xrVt

Likes in a person: Somebody who is open and is generally a really fun guy/grill
Dislikes in a person: If you're irritating I hate you.
My personality: If ya get to know me I'm, strange. .-.

I'm your standard carbon based Asian life-form, I guess I'm "friendly" don't quote me on that :) I'm still an average player I can barely handle insane maps and I'm looking for people to play or chill and talk with 8-) I'm a shut-in and never go out and never talk to anyone, but when it comes to social media that's a whole 'nother story, finally! I really really really really really really really really really really really love Yandere girls. -cough-Yuno-cough-
posted

khanjui wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

And just wait for someone to say something retard--

that was easy
I guess.
yeah...
#waffles
posted

nooph wrote:

i can't believe this thread is still active. i posted in it years ago. it's cool seeing what i was like way back when; it's like a time capsule. i'm going to judge my post to see how much i've changed as a person.

nooph wrote:

i want friends too pls

Nationality: mexican-american this much hasn't changed, obviously.
Age: 17 19 now. happy birthday, me.
Name/nickname: nooph/xavier, i go by either that, i do.

My favourite food: tie between spaghetti and pizza the spicy chicken sandwich from chick-fil-a is far better than these.
My favourite anime: k-on! i don't know, man, love live is pretty good, too. katawa shoujo needs an anime adaptation.
My favourite video game: super smash bros. melee nah, it's gotta be osu at this point.
Other Online games I play: tf2, l4d2, killing floor, payday 1 i wish i didn't like shooters ;~; what's wrong with shooters? also, i have payday 2 now.
My music taste: j-pop, electronic, hip-hop not sure why i ever listened to hip-hop. rap is so much more pleasing to the ears.
Sports I play include: do competitive video games count? i have a few seasons of competitive tf2 under my belt LIFTING WOOO MAXIMIZE SWOL
My on-going projects: none (*~▽~) how unproductive of me. i'm currently writing a parody episode of goosebumps starring a squid hat as cthulu.
My other interests: i really like watching competitive video games for some reason, i also enjoy just talking to people first one, not so much anymore. i like lifting, anime, circles, gangsta rap, and visual novels now.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: add me up on steam yo i say as i have so many strange people on my friends list as is.

Likes in a person: openness, willing to talk, willing to play vidja games with me those are some high standards i set for myself.
Dislikes in a person: shyness, tendencies to ignore me, people that play more mobas than anything else (lol, dota, smite) i just eliminated about 80% of the population with the moba comment.
My personality: i don't do much. i usually spend all of my time on the computer, playing videojuego. i tend to like it when someone accompanies in my long sessions. i'm not shy, and i tend to get along with new folks rather well. i do have my days where i'm feeling really under the weather, but i try to keep to myself on those days. i have university to occupy my time now. i'm glad i'm not a NEET anymore; those days were less than stellar.
gotta say, i wouldn't hang out with me from 2 years ago. i can't believe i expected anyone else to. :)
is this gonna be my new friend??? :?:
posted

tsubasa128 wrote:

Does anyone else feel old as hell when reading these?
Yes I do :(
posted
___________________________________________________________
Nationality: English/Russian/Israeli?
Age: 18
Name/nickname: Red (I dont really like my real name so I don't tell it to anyone)

My favourite food: Ben and Jerry's Ice cream cookie core. Either that or chinese food.
My favourite anime: Seen too many to have a favorite. I watch all genres if that helps. :D
My favourite video game: Osu!
Other Online games I play: Games I can play with my friends! https://gyazo.com/bbd74c6e93ec917340178a8d399b07e9
My music taste: Classical Music, Instrumentals, oldschool pop, Cute anime music occasionally.
Sports I play include: Blinking, Not Sleeping.
My on-going projects: Finding more friends to play games with.
My other interests: Reading up on trivia or just random interesting things, sciency/historical etc.
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I can give it in-game if you want. :P

Likes in a person: Likes to talk a lot, is a relatively sane person, has superpowers and can teach me how to obtain some too.
Dislikes in a person: People that are too full of themselves, or people that like SAO after episode 13.
My personality: Likes to chat a lot, I like to show off my osu skillz :^).
__________________________________________________________
posted
Nationality:African American
Age: 18
Name/nickname:Ale

My favourite food: avocado sandwich
My favourite anime: tsuritama partners
My favourite video game: kingdom hearts
Other Online games I play: just osu right now
My music taste: anything but country
Sports I play include: I like tennis and volleyball but I don't play
My on-going projects: uh...
My other interests: drawing!!
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: Instagram: Arekesisu | Skype: Arekesisu

Likes in a person:
Dislikes in a person:
My personality:
posted
let's give this a try~

Nationality: Belgian
Age: 23
Name/nickname: Abby/jin some call me Neko,whatever floats your boat is fine

My favourite anime: Rurouni Kenshin
My favourite video game: I'll play most games
Other Online games I play: None at the moment
My music taste: Metal,piano/cello/violin,jazz & anything else
Sports I play include: inline skating? (I mean,sometimes?)
My on-going projects: play piano,draw stuff here & there,learn japanese (taking classes)
My other interests: Space & wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff!
Skype, Steam etc.: Send me a message if you want to hang out ^^

My personality: Sometimes serious,sometimes silly & derpy,it depends on my mood & who i'm talking to

I usually reply quickly~
posted
Nationality: German/American
Age: 24
Name/nickname: Denise or phione how you prefer it

My favourite food: Cupcakes, Pizza and ice cream
My favourite anime: Ugh I have too many to list them all xD
My favourite video game: osu!, Undertale and Sims
Other Online games I play:
My music taste: Anime Music, J-pop and K-pop
Sports I play include:
My on-going projects: Improving myself in lots of things
My other interests: baking, drawing fan arts and painting
Facebook, Skype, Steam etc.: I have skype.

Likes in a person: Patience, Telling the difference between joking and being serious, can have fun and don't mind my cursing
Dislikes in a person: I hate extremely clingy people. If you are very irritating and if you try to force me into things that I don't like or don't want to do.
My personality: I'm a laid back and shy girl. I joke around once I opened up myself to the person. I'm very patient and dedicated.
show more
Please sign in to reply.