forum

Dynam1cNET - Introduction to myself and also my story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dynam1cNET
Hey there!
My name is Dynam1cNET or at least that's my name on the Internet. IRL i go with the name Kevin.
I am 21 Years old and i am quite a technical Person. More on that later :D
As of me writing this im Rank 29.692 and never before got a foot into this Forum.
I discovered osu Way before i Created my Account on the 25th June 2018. I think i got my first contact around 2016 When a Friend of mine showed me a (this) game that she herself got shown on a LAN-Party. Mona98xD
While she only got 2hrs in the game she somehow seen that i would like the game since at the time i was Playing games like Crypt of the Necrodancer, Super Hexagon and Open Hexagon. Back then i was't interest in playing a game where i hat to aim with my Shitty 10€ mouse and quickly uninstalled it again. :D
Fast forward around 2 years later and a YouTube video of someone (i don't remember who) popped up on my Recommended. I watched it, enjoyed watching someone speed clicking and explaining the game and watched more videos. Then i Downloaded the game and tried it out for myself.
Since i used to make YouTube Videos i have quite a few old videos im start including here. :D they are all unlisted tho. Dont worry i dont want to promote myself. i stopped making videos months / years ago xD.
My first osu video is a video after my first day.
Well... the game Sucked me in. So hard that i even stopped playing CSGO, minecraft & co with my Friends so i can play osu.
After a Few days you see a bit of Improvement and also that i did what every 7 digit does... Go waaay out oif my zone and double mod something.
At that time i also tried to convince my friends to play that game with me... did not work.
A few months Passed and i Learned a lot about that game. I found out that there are more Modes and that there are skins. at that point i didn't know how Big that game is. I also didn't know what the Ranking is and what the #xxxxxxx was. i thought that was my UserID or something. But i got my first 4* pass even though i thought it was a 5* back then because i counted the stars.
We are starting the year 2019 i am Rank #375955 and Still didn't know what Ranks / pp / stars are. But i wanted to pass a very known map of a band i enjoyed. Welcome to my hunt to pass Through the fire and Flames i dont post all the Videos where i tried but there are a LOT! Fair to say that this was my first real goal that kept me playing. Here in my OSU! Story it will get a BIG turn. But first the backstory of a Person that will become very crucial.

FreecerFX
I will make his story short. We found each other on a Old Minecraft Server called DeinCraft around 2014/2015. While we don't where the best buddies back then we talked here and there with the rest of the Group. We played CSGO and some other games back then. but, all of the sudden, he disappeared. Gone. Away. He stopped showing up in VC's left groupes, and then we slowly forgot him.
Back to the Start of 2019
We are playing CS:GO and tried to get old mates to play again just for fun. so, one of my mates invited FreecerFX. He Joins our TeamSpeak but dosn't wanna play CSGO with us. But he stays and we Talk a bit. He Stays on our TeamSpeak and we talk day in day out. We are getting along really good and that was the Beginning of a old Friendship

Well... Of course i did try to get him into the game. And he did. And he also already knew the game. One of his Friends already played osu Kanna Kun He also will play a big part of my osu story. Well he started osu and He Learned a lot about the game itself. Not skill wise but knowledge. in a matter of days he knew top players, the pp system, Mappers and so on. And with that i learned it too. Also i found a new map to grind OSU!Memories, wich i faild very, very, vrey often. That video is Funny because i already saw the last Spinner. i just.. had to click 2 circles more.

TheWaterBottle
As i just played the game and Watched random small Twitch steamers i Joined a Multi lobby and a Random Discord. There a met TheWaterBottle. i - about #250k and he #5k at the time are Talking and getting along. as The multi lobby slowly died we gone in a private chat room and later on our TeamSpeak server and played. He showed me the big world of Skins, explained me a lot of things about osu and his osu catch story. (he was a top player there). He also showed me Tech maps, tag 4 maps, flexed a bit and we had fun. Through him i Learned skinning, i pushed my ranks a lot and i made My first map

Kanna Kun Joines the game
The Friend of FreecerFX who now Joined our TeamSpeak more often. We played in Multi Lobbys and started to get along. We also started playing other games like Minecraft and ARK. I am still Ranking up and started Farming at this point. i Got stuck at 90k for a bit but then gone to 70k 50k. Around 90K i also got my Tablet and my First and Second ban in OSU in a matter of 30 Minutes :D (im sorry)
i Started Multi accounting because i wanted to have one account where i played with Mouse and One where i started with my Tablet. I created one account, was Instantly banned on that but not my main, Created a second Account (because i thought it was a bug or so) and got my Main banned for 30 Days. Well... fuck xD
I started playing offline for that time, learning the tablet movement, got some Crazy ideas where i put my pen in a old mouse and playing "Hybrid" and then was Unbanned again.

Finally a Community
Kanna started to watch a Streamer called Pantsuman. I then Joined watching him because i wanted to play with kanna on his ModPack server. Since his Server was trash i offerd to Host one on my Server. Well. Here comes the im a Tech person thing. I have a Server in my room since 4 Years now. I leaned Programming and i am now working in IT. I love Computers and started a few OSU related things. one of them is my own osuDB where i grap all of my profile information rank etc and just save then to horde them longer then 90 days. i want in a few years try to pull some statistics about myself and a few others. I also started a project where i can rip the top 100 from a player into my Collections and one Project where i abuse the osu.db to build a Media player where i can listen to osu songs, my collections, export collections as playlists or even build new collections. Kinda Spotify for osu :D and all of that without opening the game. Back to the Community.
I finally have a place where people play osu. Where i can sit and talk with my crappy English to people, joke around or just watch Pantsumans streams and trash talk a bit in the chat. We playing Community Tournaments, making mapping contests, start a minecraft server, a ark server or we just playing osu. After all i never Thought that osu would be a game i put 1000 hours in and still having fun. Thanks Peppy and Team for Developing a Game. Even though parts of the community are Trash talking you and your Decisions. Thanks for making a Semi unlimited API and keeping that Game Free to play. Thanks for paying Artists so we can play maps that would otherwise maybe got taken down.
Also i wanna say Thanks to some other persons who didn't quite change my life / story but still are nice people.

Virex-, the man who ranks up way to fast.
Kalletenz, Another high rank player that i go to, to show scores or got help also a nice guy to talk to.
Yuuki desu, the first streamer i watched because of osu.
Fr3aK4y, We played a lot of multis in my first months of osu.
HadesBlizz, My first teammate in a Tournament :D
Also, Everyone from the pants Community. Without you and pants i might have stopped playing that game!
Tengkosu
poggers
Toileri
poggers
Pantsumann
poggers
Kashoui
poggers
calancis
poggers
Vascor
poggers