forum

I need a beatmap made

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheddeOid
So I really wanted a song mapped so I tried learning for myself for a week but I don't have the patience and I am somewhat of a perfectionist if I didn't think it was good I removed it immediately. So instead I need to ask someone directly to make it for me but I don't know where I could meet such people, any ideas?
WitherMite
beatmap requests arent allowed on the forums, you'll have to find friends who can map I guess if you dont have the patience to learn
Sophie Twilight
Commissions can be requested towards mappers that accept them (usually stated in their me!), but very large fraction of mappers do not make maps for others.

Mapping is a huge hassle, moreover with songs that don't align their interest. Also when the requests come from total strangers. It is easy to request, but it is polar opposite for the mappers to fulfill it.

Either learn yourself to map, or accept that maps of the specific song you like do not exist.

Coming from someone who properly learns mapping by himself for 2 years to map his favourite songs for himself.