forum

Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
888
show more
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Royston wrote:

Also what was up with that 'reality has been shifted' message?
I gave the wrong number for the hint right before that, and then edited it and posted that message.
BRBP

LadySuburu wrote:

2. Anyone with a useful role had a weak modifier, in addition to some roles having other hidden effects. Weak + Advanced Framer = ?

So, uh, mafia completely didn't use their main power to win this. Hurrah?
I still don't understand.

^_^
pieguyn
hey I tricked BRBP even if it was just for a few seconds o/

LadySuburu wrote:

Hurried Jester - You are a Hurried Jester. Your goal is to be lynched before the final day. If you are alive on the night before the final day you will die in place of the NK and lose. If you are NKed, you win with town. You may not vote for yourself.
mfw that's the exact same role you posted in my Jester game



Also: Panicked Janitor didn't work correctly first day/night, lynch vote counts were different (which is explained in the dead QT), pieguy and kookoo were dual-enablers for nightchat (both had to be alive), Dake could turn his self revival on or off but wasn't informed that it stopped the next lynch if revived (Though reviving during day counted as the next lynch, so it was NK only really.), Royston's motivations also made his target have to choose another player, and the lynch would only be between his target and their choice, and lilac removed the weak modifiers, though was also weak himself.
holy wow
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

BRBP wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

2. Anyone with a useful role had a weak modifier, in addition to some roles having other hidden effects. Weak + Advanced Framer = ?

So, uh, mafia completely didn't use their main power to win this. Hurrah?
I still don't understand.

^_^
A weak role dies when targeting mafia.

Advanced framer causes a player to act as mafia in regards to all roles during the night they are framed.

A weak role targeting a framed player in this case would die.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

hey I tricked BRBP even if it was just for a few seconds o/

LadySuburu wrote:

Hurried Jester - You are a Hurried Jester. Your goal is to be lynched before the final day. If you are alive on the night before the final day you will die in place of the NK and lose. If you are NKed, you win with town. You may not vote for yourself.
mfw that's the exact same role you posted in my Jester game
Well, I certainly wasn't going to hide that role idea. I liked it.
pieguyn
also when the hell am I finally going to get mafia

Stacking the Deck
Lucid Dreamers
Mystery Mafia
Spy agents vs. mafia
7p Vengetown
now this

@_@
Rantai
If only we had figured that out ;___;
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Rantai wrote:

If only we had figured that out ;___;
I did give you guys two copies of that role. I mean, really. >.>
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

also when the hell am I finally going to get mafia

Stacking the Deck
Lucid Dreamers
Mystery Mafia
Spy agents vs. mafia
7p Vengetown
now this

@_@
Hey guys pieguy's gonna be mafia in the next game I host.
pieguyn
SO THAT'S WHAT THE HINT WAS ABOUT

hurrdurr

also I'll just survive anyway by the power of WIFOM :3
BRBP

LadySuburu wrote:

A weak role dies when targeting mafia.

Advanced framer causes a player to act as mafia in regards to all roles during the night they are framed.

A weak role targeting a framed player in this case would die.
Holy...

LS dead QT wrote:

At one point they thought there were five seperate teams of three mafia each.
THAT WAS JUST FARTO, NOT 'THE SCUM' ;_____;

LS dead QT wrote:

Scum 1: Ah, right, Framing doesn't do shit in this game. All the flips are delayed by 1 day anyways so Framing would only work for the past day/night's end.

Ahahahaah.
FUCKING FARTO ;_____;

Tanz dead QT wrote:

I love how seemingly nobody cares how I was a friggin reviver and dake got friggin revived.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD OF A CONNECTION GUYS!
Yes it is ._.


gg anyway
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I think I will never use a normal framer again though, always an advanced framer. It's a fun role to have in the game.

Anti-hider, anti-Seraph Knight, anti-weak anything, interesting interactions with certain killing roles (those that kill again if they hit mafia)...

There's just so much potential.
BRBP
One more thing, did the Lilac's LEAP OF FAITH have anything to do with the game?
Rantai

LadySuburu wrote:

anti-Seraph Knight,.
No thank you.
Jinxy
hello non-player posting here

LadySuburu wrote:

anti-Seraph Knight.
fucking do it

Also, I remember I had an Advanced Framer role once, forgot the game. I did like it, because manipulative roles as scum is <3.

...If I could get it to work that game. I was trying to kill bmin with it, and his hider claim was a lie in the first place
DakeDekaane
Fuuuuuuuuuu. I shouldn't let my paranoia talk again ;_; I'm not used to play as town (I always screw in some way).

gg scum
NoHitter
And this is why I hate replacing. I lose whenever I replace someone.
Rantai
That's what you get for targeting me :>

I find it funny though that the night kill failed but we still got 2 kills out of that night. I feel like a magnet
Amianki
If anyone was wondering why I replaced out of this game and not Lucid Dreamers about a month ago when I was going on vacation, it was because I was already significantly behind in this game and was asked if I wanted to replace out or not. I decided to accept that since catching back up was going to take a long time if it ever happened at all.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

BRBP wrote:

One more thing, did the Lilac's LEAP OF FAITH have anything to do with the game?
Nope.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply