forum

Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
GG's right.
Rantai
Though, doesn't lynch come first? Not that I know what a saint does.
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
Ahh I see.
pieguyn
I asked and he told me I could dayvig someone after I got lynched
umad :>
VoidnOwO
Give scum better roles next time <_<
Royston
Requesting a modkill for editing post

btw did my motivations actually do anything
pieguyn
if you don't like that one how about this one

okay srsly gg :P
VoidnOwO
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

I asked and he told me I could dayvig someone after I got lynched
umad :>
Pieguy modkilled for--- wait a second...

I see... Aha! Pixels!

Pieguy - Firefighter - Shot by hackers D6

Rantai - Mafia Deprogrammer / Vanillafier - Wins!

BRBP - Mafia Advanced Framer / Panicked Janitor - Wins!

Other people endgamed.

Time to take questions, people can post assorted QT links and roles and ect.

Also I'm sad about the level of inactivity but oh well.

Also there were hidden things, might want to ask about those if the dead QT people don't spill the beans.
pieguyn
so I was right that mafia had safeclaims

fuck

man if it had lasted till D7 I probably would have talked myself into voting Rantai too

EDIT: oh nvm
pieguyn
also rEdo don't vote on LyLo without discussing it first :cry:

1. what was hurried jester, speedy reviver, buddy, advanced framer
2. what was the whole gimmick behind the game anyway <_> I still don't get it LOL
VoidnOwO
Royston
Also what was up with that 'reality has been shifted' message?
Rantai
Holy crap ok.

Also what was the gimmick
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

also rEdo don't vote on LyLo without discussing it first :cry:

1. what was hurried jester, speedy reviver, buddy, advanced framer
2. what was the whole gimmick behind the game anyway <_> I still don't get it LOL

Hurried Jester - You are a Hurried Jester. Your goal is to be lynched before the final day. If you are alive on the night before the final day you will die in place of the NK and lose. If you are NKed, you win with town. You may not vote for yourself.

Speedy Reviver - Can revive once in the game, before the alignment has flipped.

Advanced Framer - Can frame one person a day/night to cause them to act as mafia in regards to all actions until end of that day/night. Doing this in the day will cause the flip to reveal as mafia if the target dies.

2. Anyone with a useful role had a weak modifier, in addition to some roles having other hidden effects. Weak + Advanced Framer = ?

So, uh, mafia completely didn't use their main power to win this. Hurrah?

Also: Panicked Janitor didn't work correctly first day/night, lynch vote counts were different (which is explained in the dead QT), pieguy and kookoo were dual-enablers for nightchat (both had to be alive), Dake could turn his self revival on or off but wasn't informed that it stopped the next lynch if revived (Though reviving during day counted as the next lynch, so it was NK only really.), Royston's motivations also made his target have to choose another player, and the lynch would only be between his target and their choice, and lilac removed the weak modifiers, though was also weak himself.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/xMm3ff9zYb4
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Royston wrote:

Also what was up with that 'reality has been shifted' message?

I gave the wrong number for the hint right before that, and then edited it and posted that message.
VoidnOwO

LadySuburu wrote:

2. Anyone with a useful role had a weak modifier, in addition to some roles having other hidden effects. Weak + Advanced Framer = ?

I still don't understand.

^_^
pieguyn
hey I tricked BRBP even if it was just for a few seconds o/

LadySuburu wrote:

Hurried Jester - You are a Hurried Jester. Your goal is to be lynched before the final day. If you are alive on the night before the final day you will die in place of the NK and lose. If you are NKed, you win with town. You may not vote for yourself.
mfw that's the exact same role you posted in my Jester game

Also: Panicked Janitor didn't work correctly first day/night, lynch vote counts were different (which is explained in the dead QT), pieguy and kookoo were dual-enablers for nightchat (both had to be alive), Dake could turn his self revival on or off but wasn't informed that it stopped the next lynch if revived (Though reviving during day counted as the next lynch, so it was NK only really.), Royston's motivations also made his target have to choose another player, and the lynch would only be between his target and their choice, and lilac removed the weak modifiers, though was also weak himself.
holy wow
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

BRBP wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

I still don't understand.

^_^
A weak role dies when targeting mafia.

Advanced framer causes a player to act as mafia in regards to all roles during the night they are framed.

A weak role targeting a framed player in this case would die.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

hey I tricked BRBP even if it was just for a few seconds o/

LadySuburu wrote:

mfw that's the exact same role you posted in my Jester game

Well, I certainly wasn't going to hide that role idea. I liked it.
pieguyn
also when the hell am I finally going to get mafia

Stacking the Deck
Lucid Dreamers
Mystery Mafia
Spy agents vs. mafia
7p Vengetown
now this

@_@
Rantai
If only we had figured that out ;___;
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Rantai wrote:

If only we had figured that out ;___;
I did give you guys two copies of that role. I mean, really. >.>
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

pieguy1372 wrote:

also when the hell am I finally going to get mafia

Stacking the Deck
Lucid Dreamers
Mystery Mafia
Spy agents vs. mafia
7p Vengetown
now this

@_@
Hey guys pieguy's gonna be mafia in the next game I host.
pieguyn
SO THAT'S WHAT THE HINT WAS ABOUT

hurrdurr

also I'll just survive anyway by the power of WIFOM :3
VoidnOwO
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I think I will never use a normal framer again though, always an advanced framer. It's a fun role to have in the game.

Anti-hider, anti-Seraph Knight, anti-weak anything, interesting interactions with certain killing roles (those that kill again if they hit mafia)...

There's just so much potential.
VoidnOwO
One more thing, did the Lilac's LEAP OF FAITH have anything to do with the game?
Rantai

LadySuburu wrote:

anti-Seraph Knight,.
No thank you.
Jinxy
hello non-player posting here

LadySuburu wrote:

anti-Seraph Knight.
fucking do it

Also, I remember I had an Advanced Framer role once, forgot the game. I did like it, because manipulative roles as scum is <3.

...If I could get it to work that game. I was trying to kill bmin with it, and his hider claim was a lie in the first place
DakeDekaane
Fuuuuuuuuuu. I shouldn't let my paranoia talk again ;_; I'm not used to play as town (I always screw in some way).

gg scum
NoHitter
And this is why I hate replacing. I lose whenever I replace someone.
Rantai
That's what you get for targeting me :>

I find it funny though that the night kill failed but we still got 2 kills out of that night. I feel like a magnet
Amianki
If anyone was wondering why I replaced out of this game and not Lucid Dreamers about a month ago when I was going on vacation, it was because I was already significantly behind in this game and was asked if I wanted to replace out or not. I decided to accept that since catching back up was going to take a long time if it ever happened at all.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

BRBP wrote:

One more thing, did the Lilac's LEAP OF FAITH have anything to do with the game?
Nope.
Sakura

LadySuburu wrote:

And in the next one I host.

Initiate Plan to give pieguy scum role in every game from now on.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Sakura wrote:

LadySuburu wrote:

And in the next one I host.

Initiate Plan to give pieguy scum role in every game from now on.
Then once people think he's always mafia, what do I do?

Make him town? No, of course not. I'd give him like double-vengeful while town has other methods of taking care of him. (Not via vig though. Town poisoner anyone?)
Sakura
unlynchable that kills the hammerer everytime he's lynched (sorta unlynchable super-saint?)
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Sakura wrote:

unlynchable that kills the hammerer everytime he's lynched (sorta unlynchable super-saint?)
Lynch reflector, as I was going to call it. :D
show more