forum

RE-MAKE TimingAnalyzer do statementreply?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IagoG4merBR
ESTOU PEDINHO PARA QUE REFAÇAM O TimingAnalyzer PARA ESTAR MAIS ESTÁVEL NOS NOVOS OSU! (2015+)
O AUTOR É ESSE:https://osu.ppy.sh/users/126198
O DOWNLOAD ESTÁ FUNCIONANDO...

MOTIVO
POR FAVOR FAÇAM ISSO!
ISSO VAI AUMENTAR O NUMERO DE RANKED E LOVED BEATMAPS!
PENSEM NO FUTURO DO OSU!
aiq
first of all, turn off the caps lock jeeesus

anyway, i don't really know how a timing analyzer would help that much, honestly. single-bpm songs should be easy to time by yourself, and more complex songs can't be detected correctly by the program as said by statementreply himself.

and even if it did, i struggle to see how that would increase the number of ranked maps. after all, timing gets checked by bns and experts in the ranking process, so all it would do is make the mapping side of things easier - but the final outcome would be the same either way.

finally, i don't think someone would remake a program like this if the one we have now works fine for single bpm, unless someone made it so songs with varying/fluctuant bpm and time signatures are supported which could be more useful - but let's be real, that's not realistic.
Topic Starter
IagoG4merBR

Aiq wrote:

first of all, turn off the caps lock jeeesus

anyway, i don't really know how a timing analyzer would help that much, honestly. single-bpm songs should be easy to time by yourself, and more complex songs can't be detected correctly by the program as said by statementreply himself.

and even if it did, i struggle to see how that would increase the number of ranked maps. after all, timing gets checked by bns and experts in the ranking process, so all it would do is make the mapping side of things easier - but the final outcome would be the same either way.

finally, i don't think someone would remake a program like this if the one we have now works fine for single bpm, unless someone made it so songs with varying/fluctuant bpm and time signatures are supported which could be more useful - but let's be real, that's not realistic.
Ok... but this tool is good because the offset detector, this detector don't exists in anymore tool, moreover, this have detection for multiple bpm, I think that's it: https://prnt.sc/255guu9...

So in my opinion, this action is very important for create an alternative to MixMeister, Online detectors like TuneBat and etc.
Zelzatter Zero
Online BPM detectors weren't made exclusively for osu tho? It would be entirely pointless for the majority of people who don't play osu to even look at the offset when what they care more is the BPM and time signature.
aiq

IagoG4merBR wrote:

moreover, this have detection for multiple bpm

^ this is from statementreply's osu page.

plus, i really don't understand how an offset detector is needed so badly. since the program can only time "stable" songs, it means it should have only one timing point, which means only one offset. and offset is extremely easy to determine - you would only waste a minute AT MAX.

and also, what zelzatter zero said.