forum

middle finger random pain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bananahira
the title

long history short, took a three day break, got this rare pain that i hasn't before (as shown on the image)
any way to reduce it? i have good position, on sessions i take 15 minutes breaks, before and after playing i do hand exercises and i lighttap on speed and jack maps

only happens on left hand, there's no pain on wrists or in other fingers or places of my hands, is just this
waht the fuck is happening to me?
Braindeaddev
When you play, are you fingers bent more towards you than your keyboard?
Topic Starter
bananahira

Braindeaddev wrote:

When you play, are you fingers bent more towards you than your keyboard?
idk
Braindeaddev
Hm... What are your keybinds?
Topic Starter
bananahira

Braindeaddev wrote:

Hm... What are your keybinds?
W E O P
Braindeaddev
Okay... Maybe try extending your fingers out more forward when you play. Try to put your palm as far back as you can while it is still comfortable. See if you still feel the pain.
Topic Starter
bananahira

Braindeaddev wrote:

Okay... Maybe try extending your fingers out more forward when you play. Try to put your palm as far back as you can while it is still comfortable. See if you still feel the pain.
i still feel like if it wants to hurt again
Braindeaddev
Then I'd recommend getting it checked out. I was thinking that your finger bending was applying pressure to that area but it seems that was not the case so it may be something internal. Try to see a doctor and hopefully they'll be able to help or find out what's causing it.
Topic Starter
bananahira

bananahira wrote:

the title

long history short, took a three day break, got this rare pain that i hasn't before (as shown on the image)
any way to reduce it? i have good position, on sessions i take 15 minutes breaks, before and after playing i do hand exercises and i lighttap on speed and jack maps

only happens on left hand, there's no pain on wrists or in other fingers or places of my hands, is just this
waht the fuck is happening to me?
lol, doctor couldnt even figure it out why this pain happens, any tips?