Nuuskamuikkunen
Why asking that in this game?
Topic Starter
Maruchin99

eblf2013 wrote:

Why asking that in this game?
:) Just having fun)
Winnyace
ask on google, honestly. just thinking about this makes me want to cry. I'm sure you'll get it. good luck with it.
NekoTowel
First things first, your decision of asking this question on osu!, and even better, on OT, is very... absorbing, to say the least. This is the last place you want to get advices from

All I can say is, be patient; don't be too emotionally engaged - the more you anticipate, the worse the fall would be; and be reminded every single person is a person, they need privacy.

If nothing works (prolly because my opinions are dogsh*t and I am single) the time is not ripe yet. Your life is long, what's the hurry for?

- Your OT owl
JustABeginner
Step 1: Uninstall osu!
z0z
don't
WitherMite
step two: know a girl that actually likes you
Nuuskamuikkunen

WitherMite wrote:

step 2A: Make sure the girl is in the same dimention as you.
Topic Starter
Maruchin99

WitherMite wrote:

I have never seen a better plan.
Sophie Twilight
Why ever need to date one when you can have all the loving waifu?

jokes aside, it is easy when you target the sheltered-from-boys girls
don't interact too much, but you keep consequently helping them to build your image as a "kind and helpful boy" from their POVs
Manishh
single giving advice on dating
Manishh
I am bajrangdal member so i dont know about this shitty thing
sadave
be attractive
heg-
this guy has been in game for 2 days and hes already my favorite person
ShinRun
Get the rope and sleeping pill
IryN
I don't see why you would want an osu player's advice on dating literally all we do is jerk off to anime girls and click circles

in all seriousness tho all you need to do is just be confident and ask them out. It'd be best to build some sort of connection with them first tho just so that they have a sense of familiarity with you which makes the odds of them actually going out on a date with u higher.
Manishh

ShinRun wrote:

Yes
z0z

The Indian Guy wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yes
you need a chair with that
Manishh

z0z wrote:

The Indian Guy wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yes
you need a chair with that
why tho
i mean we can just rope and leave it on floor
we are capturing a girl not prime minister
Topic Starter
Maruchin99

antonio417 wrote:

this guy has been in game for 2 days and hes already my favorite person
Thanks!
Topic Starter
Maruchin99

IryN wrote:

I don't see why you would want an osu player's advice on dating literally all we do is jerk off to anime girls and click circles

in all seriousness tho all you need to do is just be confident and ask them out. It'd be best to build some sort of connection with them first tho just so that they have a sense of familiarity with you which makes the odds of them actually going out on a date with u higher.
That is the reason to ask, because you can get the most interesting answers right here.
Topic Starter
Maruchin99

IryN wrote:

That is the reason to ask, because you can get the most interesting answers right here.
its_yappo_girl
Idk, I’m lookin’ for a boy too
JustABeginner
Still.
Step 1: Uninstall osu!
Manishh

Maruchin99 wrote:

IryN wrote:

I mean its common sense and its also highly dependent on the girl you are asking