forum

Question about Offline Improvement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Creeser
Is it okay to improve offline?
I've been playing offline for a little while now, but I don't know if it's okay to improve signed out.
Hoshimegu Mio
Totally.
DJ K1RA
why would it not be?
jkzu123
I actually improve better offline than online, and that's because you're not focused on rank. Instead of trying to beat others, you're just trying to beat yourself.
Braindeaddev
It's definitely a great idea. I frequently find myself obsessed with rank and it stops me from actually improving. I improved most when I didn't focus on it so I highly recommend doing this.
The Vegeto
i personally think playing offline is way bette than playing online because you're not getting obsessed with ranks and you usually don't play farm maps since u know it won't give pp personally when i wanted to improve at tech i usually found my self playing farms and not focusing on tech itself but when i tried to do the same thing offline i did so much better and didn't get distracted ( also poeple will hackusate u since they will see that u haven't played in months and they'll think u got an insane skill boost and ngl its pretty funny)
Entropy21
yea why not, its like practicing unranked maps anyways...
TheAngryNerd101
Yeah I should probably start doing that, too. I just hit a wall and I'm trying to break through it. It might be from my 65g actuation force membrane keyboard though.