Size: 15.9MB(.osk file)
Credits inside the skin (!credit.txt)
No menu-background!

Changelog
Made hitcircles brighter

Little changes to ranking panel, taiko hitcircles and menu button background

Fixed main menu
Fixed Osu!Catch logo

Added alternate spinner for people who spin the other way ;)
Changed Taiko Gameplay
Fixed Taiko

Thanks to..
BaRamE_ for feedbacks! and Testing!
pouppy28 for feedbacks!
RockRoller for feedbacks!
iZaIxSP for feedbacks!
XetThe for spotting missing element!
mohammedkhalid for feedbacks!

Screenshots (Imgur)

Download (Google Drive)

Damn, submissions are closed! Good luck to every participants!
Feedbacks are welcome and I hope you like it!
pouppy28
hello, this is my first critic ever, i will try my best to make a helpful one (sorry for bad english).
Im going to begin with what I like, the hitsound are really good and the menu is really clean as well. It's really dark and suits the theme perfectly. The only things that I would change if I had to use the skins would be the cursor, and I find the hitcircle a little bit too dark, i would make them a little bit brighter. I hope you will find my critic usefull. :)
Topic Starter
RUDEKA

pouppy28 wrote:

hello, this is my first critic ever, i will try my best to make a helpful one (sorry for bad english).
Im going to begin with...
Every single feedback is useful, and yours especially since I care about the gameplay part the most. Thank you for your feedbacks! :D
RockRoller
Here is my feedback on this skin, some positive, some negative, some simply my opinion/preference. Please be aware that this is only for menus and standard as i don't play the other modes

Feedback
  1. menu background is missing
  2. small size (17mb)
  3. no junk files
  4. catch icon is rotated by a couple degress, eventho the others are in their original position
  5. would be nice to see a mirrored version of the spinner as an extra for people that spin the other way around
  6. mode selection has a nice darkening too it.
  7. overall gives a cold wintery feeling
TKieen
This is so gooooood
Topic Starter
RUDEKA

RockRoller wrote:

Here is my feedback on this skin, some positive, some negative, some simply my opinion/preference...
wait what, 17mb is small??!! never knew that b4 :O
iZaIxSP
I really like the sound selection of this, its pretty comfortable and doesn't "overpower" the music while still being audible.
Menus are pretty minimal and easy on the eye, as well as non-intrusive, the song selection buttons are a little too simple and could have some more detail to them to match the aesthethic of the menu.
The spinner I think is a little too unnoticeable on dense gameplay, and as Rockroller said, a mirrored variant of the spinner would be nice.

The style of taiko could use some work for consistency with Standard, It doesn't look like it was designed for this skin.

Overall, good work :)
Topic Starter
RUDEKA

iZaIxSP wrote:

I really like the sound selection of this, its pretty comfortable and doesn't "overpower" the music while still being audible...
Oops, sorry I forgot about the taiko ;-;

I should start working right now since it is going to be over soon!

Anyways, thank you for the feedbacks!
-CalicoCat
Doesn't fit the name that much but still is good
[cha]
best hit sounds in the whole contest !
Topic Starter
RUDEKA

CatCalamityMeow wrote:

Doesn't fit the name that much but still is good
TOWN actually stands for That One Winter Night! (I didn't gave any hint so.. mb :p)
Yuul B Alwright
How do I vote for this skin.. it's too good
edit: nvm I'm an idiot, I know how to vote now
XetThe
i just noticed that taiko-slider-fail is a 1x1 transparent file, which can be a performance issue and causes that overlap on the image below, i recommend that you change it to one of the same resolution as taiko-slider to fix both of these things

Topic Starter
RUDEKA

XetThe wrote:

i just noticed that taiko-slider-fail is a 1x1 transparent file, which can be a performance issue and causes that overlap on the image below...
Thank you for telling me! fixed now (i think)
mohammedkhalid
i don`t post but i liked this skinning contest then i went to download everyone of them to see what i would like and this is my opinions about your skin
feedback
HitCircle is good
the spins circle is
HitSound is great
cursor is neat
the main menu`s icons are neat
scorebar is neat
rank panel is neat
the key overlay is neat
pause n fail menus are great
section passed/failed are neat
taiko gameplay:is neat
Viceeee
i like it
Ayakatsu
very nice :D
Meowgumin
I LIKE THE HITSOUND SO MUCH!!
But I would like a brighten sliders, good skin nonethless.
i voted u btw <3