1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

sabreclaw wrote:

i *think* it was called blazing sword. but not 100% sure about that
No, that's the game with Roy, the one with Lyn, Hector and Eliwood is FE7, or that one without a sub-heading.
Roy is from Sword of Seals. In USA, Rekka no Ken, or Blazing Sword, had no subtitle.
posted

Apex wrote:

Fire Emblem Awakening is, and will be for a long time, the best game on 3DS
did you ever have issues with tharja or henry?
posted
You'd think after a few playtroughs (and lots of people dieing) you'd get used to the characters dieing but no, i still die a little on the inside whenever it happens.
posted

deadbeat wrote:

Apex wrote:

Fire Emblem Awakening is, and will be for a long time, the best game on 3DS
did you ever have issues with tharja or henry?
The things is that it's hard to find a better game on the 3DS other than Awakening
posted
that doesn't really answer my question :<
i find their stat's aren't that great. they never seem to be able to double attack. miss a lot more often than other mages and damage seems to be to lower as well :/
posted
That simple flaw does not dim the entire greatness of Awakening
posted
Ton of Fire Emblem news :)

More info on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS about the player's avatar being the main character this time, and you get to choose between "Bloodlines or Loyalty"

The peace-loving "Hoshido" or The glory-seeking "Nohr"

I wonder how far into the game it will branch off.

And some info finally on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the form of a musical trailer. Seems it'll be a turn-based rpg instead of a tactical one.

♫Kiria - Reincarnation
I could be wrong, but she kinda sounds like Nanjou Yoshino...

So what you guys think? I'm definitely still stoked for the FE 3DS and I'm interested to see what they will do (or ruin?) with SMT#FE
posted

Lanturn wrote:

More info on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS about the player's avatar being the main character this time, and you get to choose between "Bloodlines or Loyalty"

And some info finally on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the form of a musical trailer. Seems it'll be a turn-based rpg instead of a tactical one.

♫Kiria - Reincarnation

So what you guys think? I'm definitely still stoked for the FE 3DS and I'm interested to see what they will do (or ruin?) with SMT#FE
Been excited for the next Fire Emblem for a few weeks now. And this makes me want it more! =O
posted

Lanturn wrote:

♫Kiria - Reincarnation

It's also a difficult choice as to which imouto is best imouto though, I'll probably do Hoshido before I go with the Nohr.
Predicting now that Hoshido and Nohr get 3 chapters each before the split so you can get a feel for both sides before making a decision.

As for SMTxFE, the trailer made me really conflicted but at least the Wii U has some form of a Persona game.
posted
aaaa my favourite fe games have to be fe 7, ike's games (fe 9 & 10) and the remakes of marth's games (11 & 12)
i also really like fe 4, it gave me some feels.... also awakening is pretty fun to play lmao
posted
I do hope I'll be able to play Awakening someday.

Anyway, here are some profiles for FE:if's characters.