forum

Fire Emblem

posted
Total Posts
show more
deadbeat

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

Sacred stones is the best ever, I played through that game about 7 times. Lyn <3.
isn't Ekira the main female protagonist from Scared Stones. Lyn was from the game before Scared Stones
_Remi

deadbeat wrote:

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

Sacred stones is the best ever, I played through that game about 7 times. Lyn <3.
isn't Eirika the main female protagonist from Sacred Stones. Lyn was from the game before Sacred Stones
Yep.
Justykanna
Yeah, Lyn was in the other Fire Emblem that I have no idea what's name is.
She and Hector was unkillable for me as soon as she upgraded to the Great Lord.
deadbeat
i *think* it was called blazing sword. but not 100% sure about that
Frank_Ocean
No, that's the game with Roy, the one with Lyn, Hector and Eliwood is FE7, or that one without a sub-heading.

Also, Hector makes me so happy. Like, so goddamn happy. LIKE, REALLY GODDAMN HAP-
Justykanna

sabreclaw wrote:

No, that's the game with Roy, the one with Lyn, Hector and Eliwood is FE7, or that one without a sub-heading.
Why don't they just keep the titles consistent? Grrr...
Frank_Ocean
Why don't they just keep the titles consistent? Grrr...
Remember Legend of Zelda? Good god that was a nightmare. But yeah, so many people think that Sacred Stones is FE7 and that FE6 never even existed.
'Murica!
Kurogamii
i heard some rumor that nintendo collab with atlus and make fire emblem x shin megami tensei
is that true?
Justykanna

sabreclaw wrote:

Remember Legend of Zelda? Good god that was a nightmare. But yeah, so many people think that Sacred Stones is FE7 and that FE6 never even existed.
'Murica!
Well yeah, but why didn't they just keep the same titles for the Japanese releases when they move em over? A game having more than one known title in the world is dumb and confusing...

KurogamiLaciel wrote:

i heard some rumor that nintendo collab with atlus and make fire emblem x shin megami tensei
is that true?
I heard that rumor too but never really looked into it.
Unfortunately, I was never a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei stuff at all. =/

Edit: There's a few articles online about it. WiiU game apparently, not set date of release yet though.
Kurogamii

Justykanna wrote:

sabreclaw wrote:

'Murica!
Well yeah, but why didn't they just keep the same titles for the Japanese releases when they move em over? A game having more than one known title in the world is dumb and confusing...

KurogamiLaciel wrote:

is that true?
I heard that rumor too but never really looked into it.
Unfortunately, I was never a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei stuff at all. =/

Edit: There's a few articles online about it. WiiU game apparently, not set date of release yet though.
i wasn't a fan of shin megami tensei too, i've only watch the video someone playing shin megami tensei
although i only looked at the fire emblem
Justykanna
I'm not sure I'd be interested in the game, even if I had a WiiU.
Apex_old
untitled
sirscrafty_old

sabreclaw wrote:

Roy is from Sword of Seals. In USA, Rekka no Ken, or Blazing Sword, had no subtitle.
deadbeat

Apex wrote:

Fire Emblem Awakening is, and will be for a long time, the best game on 3DS
did you ever have issues with tharja or henry?
Granger
You'd think after a few playtroughs (and lots of people dieing) you'd get used to the characters dieing but no, i still die a little on the inside whenever it happens.
Apex_old
untitled
deadbeat
that doesn't really answer my question :<
i find their stat's aren't that great. they never seem to be able to double attack. miss a lot more often than other mages and damage seems to be to lower as well :/
Apex_old
untitled
Lanturn
Ton of Fire Emblem news :)

Spoilers~
More info on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS about the player's avatar being the main character this time, and you get to choose between "Bloodlines or Loyalty"

The peace-loving "Hoshido" or The glory-seeking "Nohr"

I wonder how far into the game it will branch off.

And some info finally on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the form of a musical trailer. Seems it'll be a turn-based rpg instead of a tactical one.

♫Kiria - Reincarnation
I could be wrong, but she kinda sounds like Nanjou Yoshino...

So what you guys think? I'm definitely still stoked for the FE 3DS and I'm interested to see what they will do (or ruin?) with SMT#FE
Justykanna

Lanturn wrote:

Spoilers~
More info on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS about the player's avatar being the main character this time, and you get to choose between "Bloodlines or Loyalty"

And some info finally on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the form of a musical trailer. Seems it'll be a turn-based rpg instead of a tactical one.

♫Kiria - Reincarnation

So what you guys think? I'm definitely still stoked for the FE 3DS and I'm interested to see what they will do (or ruin?) with SMT#FE
Been excited for the next Fire Emblem for a few weeks now. And this makes me want it more! =O
Professor Prinny

Lanturn wrote:

Spoilers~

♫Kiria - Reincarnation

It's also a difficult choice as to which imouto is best imouto though, I'll probably do Hoshido before I go with the Nohr.
Predicting now that Hoshido and Nohr get 3 chapters each before the split so you can get a feel for both sides before making a decision.

As for SMTxFE, the trailer made me really conflicted but at least the Wii U has some form of a Persona game.
ssaruhiko
aaaa my favourite fe games have to be fe 7, ike's games (fe 9 & 10) and the remakes of marth's games (11 & 12)
i also really like fe 4, it gave me some feels.... also awakening is pretty fun to play lmao
miku18_old
I do hope I'll be able to play Awakening someday.

Anyway, here are some profiles for FE:if's characters.