forum

[invalid] New Mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Minlix_old
I was thinking about a new mod for Osu. Maybe a mod where the numbers on a beat DONT APPEAR AT ALL. So you have to look closely and remember which came first >:)
XPJ38
Create a custom skin, replace every default-X.png with blank PNGs and there you go, you have your own mod.

About the request: I think it has already been requested, will try to find it later.
MMzz
Most people don't read the numbers, they read the rate notes pop up.
Daisuke_old_1
Some suggestions :

- Map played in reverse
- Shaking beats
- Invisible cursor
- "Because f*ck you " (=> You have to play the map with the provided skin and background //You cant dim the map// . The more annoying the skin, the higher the points ) :D
Nathanael
"Invisible Cursor"
........................................wat? o.o

Suggestion: How about a mod adding some fake notes as a distraction?
Shohei Ohtani
haha when did this become the general mod request thread.
deadbeat
nope to every suggestion in this thread

Minlix wrote:

I was thinking about a new mod for Osu. Maybe a mod where the numbers on a beat DONT APPEAR AT ALL. So you have to look closely and remember which came first >:)
this can be achieved by skinning out score-0.png - score-9.png making for easy practice to get a slight score increase. so no there

Daisuke yo wrote:

Some suggestions :
- Map played in reverse
- Shaking beats
- Invisible cursor
- "Because f*ck you " (=> You have to play the map with the provided skin and background //You cant dim the map// . The more annoying the skin, the higher the points ) :D
playing the map in reverse has been suggested before. i think it was denied. can't remember
shaking beats sounds like another reason to make people rage - yes that would happen
Invis cursor can be skinned and makes the game practically impossible to play, with a few expections ofc
"because f*ck you" is how this game should be played imo >_>