forum

Big Mafia 1! (Ended and Old)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Note: I will post votecounts only if requested! If requested, I will post them as soon as I can, if I notice the request!

If you want in as a replacement, PM me.

It's Huge! (That's what she said!)

*Splat*

New note: As people seem to be confused about this. If a player has a majority of people voting him at any point, the day ends with a lynch automatically.

Note 2: Roleplaying makes it a bit harder in mafia, please don't. I will roleplay the day's lynching for you. If you have a specific death in mind for when you're lynched, PM me. I might go with it.

Note 3: Please take this game seriously. It's hard for it to be played properly if you don't. Thanks. :3

Final Note: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page this wiki is from a webside dedicated to hosting mafia games. If you have questions about mafia play, the wiki here can help.

Final Note 2: There are no "items" or simmilar purposes. There are no notes you can send after death. If your role doesn't say it's an ability that you can do, you can't do it. Other than role abilities, you can talk in this thread and you can vote.

If you want to play, post here with /in. We'll start when we have 16. Please read the rules. ^_^

Rules stolen from a game I was reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big osu! mafia.

Okay, really we're just here to kill eachother. You do have a team though, try to mind that and win.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::] Alive [::.
1. Derekku Chan
6. Echo
7. rust45
8. DeathxShinigami
9. thepianist
10. Pasonia
11. Ivalset
12. Wojjan
13. JInxyjem
15. neo@lex
16. StarrodKirby86 Metruzero

Replacement Spots - Will be used if needed.
A. kuwarudo
B.
C.
D.

.::] Dead [::.

14. Lucidity - Knowledgable Townie - Lynched D1 (There IS a jester.)
5. Bagelbob - Knowledgable Townie - Killed N1 (There are four mafia.)
3. adam2046 - Jester - Lynched D2 (Wins!)
4. strager - Overly Paranoid Cop - Killed N2
666. Nobody - No-Lynch Lover - Not killed D3
2. 0_o - Govenor - Killed N3

.::] The Setup [::.

The setup used in this game is unknown..

It consists of one of the following combinations of roles:

A lot of them.

.::] Rules [::.
General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.)

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

5. Omitted.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

8. You may Unvote if you wish to remove your vote from someone. Unvoting before placing a new vote is not necessary, but is appreciated. (I'd really, really like it if you did.)

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, half of the votes that would normally be required are enough to lynch a player. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill will end the Day.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Each Day will have a preset and fixed deadline of 3 days.. Deadlines are permanent. There are only a few reasons why I would extend one (such as replacing players).

17. If a player has not posted in 24 hours (the weekend counts as a 24 hour period), I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod within 24 hours will be replaced.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 24 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.
Derekku
1st

/in
0_o
oh shnap

in
adam2046
In
anonymous_old
First bit of IO, sans putting.
BagelBob_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Well, obviously I'm in *stickies*
rust45
Why not? I'm in.
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
thepianist
In. :)
Pasonia
kuwarudo
Can I be in a replacement spot
Ivalset
Oh, well fuck, pasonia's playing.

In.
Wojjan
/in

definitely!
Jinxy

Pasonia wrote:

(cue entrance)
(kicked away by a breakdancing Suika)
(lands in front of LadySuburu with a note: "Join.")
(Steals "Join" note and shows it to LadySuburu)
(Runs before Pasonia smashes)
Pasonia

Ivalset wrote:

Oh, well fuck, pasonia's playing.

In.
My first vote goes to you for sure. <3
Lucidity
In.
anonymous_old

Lucidity wrote:

lol.
You're going down for killing me in M3.
Neo@lex
In.
My ass is happy.
Yuukari-Banteki
put me in as a replacement, im not sure i want to have to deal with another one of these but meh last time i had second thoughts i replaced in, so...
Lucidity

strager wrote:

Lucidity wrote:

lol.
You're going down for killing me in M3.
Pffft, I did no such thing :P How was I supposed to know ASH would vote you off:)
show more