forum

Yui Makino - Modokashii Sekai no Ue de

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edo1503
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 04, 2013 at 11:18:06 AM

Artist: Yui Makino
Title: Modokashii Sekai no Ue de
Source: Welcome to the N.H.K
Tags: anime, yui makino, welcome to the nhk, nkh ni youkoso
BPM: 180
Filesize: 6618kb
Play Time: 04:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.97 stars, 687 notes)
Download: Yui Makino - Modokashii Sekai no Ue de
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Welcome To The N.H.K , 2nd ED song

yui makino - modokashii sekai no ue de

diff : insane
Moway
Hello, here to help you with timing.

You need two timing points.

BPM: 110.00
offset: 2510

and

BPM: 110.00
offset: 21055

Hope that helps!
Topic Starter
edo1503
thank you, it really help me a lot 8-)
Rasyad95
Hi edo1503, i saw your message just today, sorry if it latee. It got a nice choice of song, nice pick BTW..

Ok because this is your first map, based on BAT and MAT criteria nowadays better you change some jump using "distance snap", because extreme/insane difficulty doesn't mean it must be super hard... It could be played quite nice if hitcircles are placed well~ I see some sudden harsh jump that only a few player can do that, unfortunately osu! is made of different people on different skills so we need to make it easier a little. But i like you symmetrical style, edo. You can make it better using that "distance snap" utilities i spoke before.

I also found extra hitcircles that doesn't fit anywhere, maybe you could delete it or change it to a slider.On the other hand, hitsounds sound good already, and whats that spam of bookmarks? lol i dunno what is it about, but for reference you can check others beatmap and learn a bit from their placement, spacing, timing and everything elsee~

Just contact me again after some repair in the spacing and extra note, good luck edo1503~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.