forum

[HD/SD 16:9] ~Petra Gurin [STD]~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cusnaruto
Hi y'all! This is my first skin and I finally finished it. Hope you will like it! Skin size is ~23mb 13mb

Name: ~Petra Gurin [STD]~
Author: cusnaruto
Supported Resolutions: HD/SD
Supported Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Supported Modes: STD
Addons Folder: Yes
Note: If the cursor trail feels too long for you, delete the cursormiddle@2x.png file nvm i deleted it after the update, just redownload the skin

Credits:
@Klaius
@R_aaaaaaaaru
@pongari
@walfieee
@everdust
cyperdark
thenounproject
R3 Music Box

You can customize the healthbar name with the psd file I put in the extra folder! And if you don't like the Petra noises I put in, you can switch to Bacon boi sound that I also have in the Extra folder. (credits to cyperdark for most of the sounds for this skin)

All the arts I used, I have credited the artists' name in the readme file

HAPPY GAMING

quit w after this lol
Update: More info in the readme file
Removed cursormiddle@2x.png cuz long cursor trail kinda suck
Update 2: Optimized the skin with pinga, fixed some bugs so you should redownload it
Topic Starter
cusnaruto
added some buttons
KazamaIroha
Nice skin
Topic Starter
cusnaruto

RyanStephen wrote:

Nice skin
thanks!
Topic Starter
cusnaruto
Towashiki
I really like this skin. However, I found a bit of a problem with it. The "gameplay" rectangle for the song selection is blocking the scores. Other than that, really nice skin!
Topic Starter
cusnaruto

Towashiki wrote:

I really like this skin. However, I found a bit of a problem with it. The "gameplay" rectangle for the song selection is blocking the scores. Other than that, really nice skin!
Yeah, I also have noticed that, but unfortunately I have deleted all my project files so there's nothing I can do to fix it now, sorry about that.
kiinghoodie
THIS SKIN IS SO GOOD OGMRIEORHDMF IM USING IT RN I LOVE THIS SKIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THISSSS