How to improve accuracy 4k mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ambotnimo456
How do I get better accuracy in mania 4k
I have really bad accuracy plays but I can read good
Hoshimegu Mio
Practice high OD low star maps (SV2 on if possible).
matvey_dub
For a beginner I'd suggest playing lower star maps than your current skill level and focus solely on hitting accurately.
For an experienced player I'd suggest playing with hard rock on the same lower star maps but only if your accuracy is decent already and you can notice the difference between time windows, otherwise it will be practically useless.
Over time you will notice significant improvements, but you won't notice them immediately.

I see you have a lot of A's. I suggest getting minimum an S on every song you play, if you can't get it that means you're not able to play it properly. You should be getting 99% on 2 star maps, 97-98% on 3 star maps.

And also if you can read good but with bad accuracy that probably means you are manipulating the patterns to play them easier, but ignoring the accuracy aspect. Manip is a bad habit to do.
Dkuya
play more with hard rock ;)
Entropy21
i think there is a technique called ghosting(?), where you hit notes which are not there (ghost notes i think). the idea is to keep yourself at a rhythm throughout the song, try it in very easy maps.

then farm those <3* maps for that sweet SS lol
TheAngryNerd101
Try playing easier maps and try to get good accuracy on those, maybe 97% or higher. You can also try using the Hard Rock mod on easy maps to improve your raw accuracy if that's what you're struggling with.
Etterna is probably the best game for accuracy training since it lets you change the timing windows to different judgement presets. Set it to J7 and play some easy songs and your raw accuracy should improve.

Remember, be patient and take as much time as you need. Practice makes perfect.
JusticeTobiichi
just play a wide array of maps
dont play the same map too much and take breaks (like days to weeks) from the game
it helps to remove bad habit and it works
try to get 96 acc on any map, if you can go for a higher acc
use replay mode to see which part you are losing acc on and try to fix the problem
most importantly have fun, dont try to play the game seriously or tryhard
getting tilted can make you lose acc and focus plus osu is a game and games are suppose to be fun
dont be tilted too much and just enjoy the game, you will see improvements
Rikuka
i'm not an acc player and my acc sucks
well my advice is : acc is stupid , passing stupidly ultra hard maps is better.
Hoshimegu Mio

Rikuka wrote:

i'm not an acc player and my acc sucks
well my advice is : acc is stupid , passing stupidly ultra hard maps is better.
Go pass Ragnarok then.
DJ K1RA
low star chart, high OD (HR is optional) and try ghost tapping (which is hitting notes that don't exist between notes)

I recommend Etienne's Video on this topic