forum

[osu!catch] UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze Guitar Inst-hen by Du5t

posted
Total Posts

Should UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze Guitar Inst-hen be Loved?

Yes
94.65%
No
5.35%
Total votes: 187
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Pachiru
Main thread: [osu!catch] Project Loved: November 2021

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Everything will freeze Guitar Inst-hen by Du5t, Minato Yukina and Sanyi
240 BPM, 3:14 | 1.95★ – 8.56★

Captain's description (by Sartan):
Welp, what can I say? Since the other captains have decided to only throw in single-diff maps for the 2nd month in a row, here's me trying to spice it up again with an actual set, and with a newcomer to the Loved section at that! Am I not amazing, dear reader?! Everybody knows Du5t, and everybody knows Everything will Freeze by now, so what happens if you combine the two? That's right, ice-cold awesomeness.

This set offers 7 distinct difficulties which means that (here comes my famous line once again) there is something to play for everyone! This map is quite intense as expected, and heavily laden with streams all over the place to really get those finger-muscles going. The playcount on this set is quite remarkably high, as there isn't really any other full set for this beloved song in osu!catch, hence why I wanted to put it in the limelight today.

So don't freeze up yet! Go check this nice set out, and click that nice lil' vote yes button if you did enjoy it!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
Tris
I thought this mapset would go for ranked but I guess not? That's a bit of a shame.
potato-0
Zarck-
Good map
Topic Starter
Pachiru

Tris wrote:

I thought this mapset would go for ranked but I guess not? That's a bit of a shame.
A mapset that is loved can be ranked in the future if it meets ranking criteria.
huu
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.