forum

First time doing this

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puremotive
Hi! I wanted to make a map on one of my favorite songs, ghoul by camellia, and I was wondering what I use to make the map. I wanna try using stuff like certain sounds when hitting a note and changing speeds at certain parts.
Edit: Forgot to mention this is for mania
Poczwar
wrong thread

go to beatmap projects to post that
Sies

Poczwar wrote:

wrong thread

Not in Beatmap Projects forum but in Mapping Discussion forum.
Moved~

-----

Puremotive wrote:

Hi! I wanted to make a map on one of my favorite songs, ghoul by camellia, and I was wondering what I use to make the map.
First of first, you need the .mp3 file. Just drag and drop it to your osu!, then change the mode to osu!mania (song setup > advanced > allowed modes > osu!mania)

Puremotive wrote:

I wanna try using stuff like certain sounds when hitting a note
Maybe you mean "hitsound" (and "keysound"), like clicking any note you want to add hitsound then select Whistle (W), Finish (E), and/or Clap (R). Here i give you a guide (specially because you're mania mapper): community/forums/topics/573344

Puremotive wrote:

and changing speeds at certain parts.
And this one ig is "sv changes". It's too complicated imo if you want to learn it (i learned it by trial and error lol). but i can also give you some guides: community/forums/topics/155780 (this one is old, already 8y ago), and community/forums/topics/435018.

Good luck!!
Topic Starter
Puremotive

Sies wrote:

Poczwar wrote:

wrong thread

Not in Beatmap Projects forum but in Mapping Discussion forum.
Moved~

-----

Puremotive wrote:

Hi! I wanted to make a map on one of my favorite songs, ghoul by camellia, and I was wondering what I use to make the map.
First of first, you need the .mp3 file. Just drag and drop it to your osu!, then change the mode to osu!mania (song setup > advanced > allowed modes > osu!mania)

Puremotive wrote:

I wanna try using stuff like certain sounds when hitting a note
Maybe you mean "hitsound" (and "keysound"), like clicking any note you want to add hitsound then select Whistle (W), Finish (E), and/or Clap (R). Here i give you a guide (specially because you're mania mapper): community/forums/topics/573344

Puremotive wrote:

and changing speeds at certain parts.
And this one ig is "sv changes". It's too complicated imo if you want to learn it (i learned it by trial and error lol). but i can also give you some guides: community/forums/topics/155780 (this one is old, already 8y ago), and community/forums/topics/435018.

Good luck!!
Thank you! Also sorry for posting in the wrong thread.