forum

Osu!mania PP system

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Headrosu
I'm a relatively new mania player who just recently (a month ago) started to get into the PP system, can someone explain multiplier and how it works.

Also ofc i googled this b4 this forum post cause idk about mod PP multipliers and mods that make the beatmap harder clearly give more PP so can someone please explain.

Sorry for poor english as im only 13 and speak english as a 2nd language.
[HD]Voxav
Hello ! I don't know a lot pp system but the most important thing you must know is :

NoMod :
Your score give you 1.00x pp you could have on a map

Half Time Mod :
Your score give you 0.50x pp you could have on a map (half of the total pp on the map)

DoubleTime/Nightcore Mod :
Your score give you ~2.00x pp I guess (Total pp of the map x2)

4k/ 5k, 6k, 7k etc.. Mod, ONLY IF YOU PLAY CONVERTS (maps there aren't supposed to be mania) :
The pp change according to the mod you choose

That's all for this I guess, if I made some error about pp scores, tell me.

By the way I have a pic of a graph score/pp which shows you what % of pp you can have, according to your score :

PS : On the pic you can see that pp start coming at 500.000 and goes stonks at 750.000.
500.000 is the max you can have with HalfTime Mod enabled, that's what you must know.
teu
score gives pp not accuracy
Hoshimegu Mio
According to my analyzations, the strain algorithm starts from 0 at 500000 and start going sky rocket and gradually slows down every about 100k. And then at 960k it goes way up quickly and slows down to gradually approach 1 million score (which yields full pp).