forum

Getting a new mousepad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Argonatesify
I'm gonna be buying a new mousepad soon because my current one is starting to peel, and I'm not sure what to get. The most amount of money I'll probably put into it is $30.

My few choices are:
Razer Goliathus Speed/Control
Steelseries QCK+
Anything others may recommend me
Mathsma
Wylo
You should consider hard ones too. Razer Destructor 2 is good but it costs 40 USD tops, you might be able to find cheaper prices somewhere. Its predecessor, Razer Scarab is good too but its already stopped production. It should be much cheaper than the Destructor 2, only if you can find an existing stock. Another suggestion would be the SteelSeries 4HD.
rmanz
If you have a lot of room on your desk ( 19" x 14" ) and like thick cloth pads I would suggest the Puretrak Talent. You can get one from their website for about $25 + shipping. (maybe a little less if you can find a promo code)

I've been using this for about 2 years and love it. Only other pad I've tried is the QcK though.
Oinari-sama
A lot of forum people use Razor Goliathus (at least that's what's shown in their photos lol)
Breiz
I suggest getting a Qck since it's a pretty good and cheap clothpad. I prefer the Qck Heavy but it's more expensive.. and huge as fug.
I've also been using a SS 4HD, but it didn't give me enough control over my movements so I switched back to cloth.
Topic Starter
Argonatesify
I decided to get a Razer Goliathus Speed, thanks for the responses though. It will be arriving in 5 days!