forum

How to get -- in bpm?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Axcxiii
So you've seen aspire maps and the bpm is something like this 9--600. How to get that?
lewski
add another timing point with a different bpm
gummibar
when it says 9--600, its actually saying that its between 9 and -600. yes, the -600 is meant to be a number that is higher than 9, not lower. probably just a quirk in osu! processing bpm. therefore, you can get this by going into the .osu of a chosen difficulty, then editing a bpm point which occurs during playtime to have a negative number. for more info, go down to here and scroll down to Timing points.
Topic Starter
Axcxiii

gummibar wrote:

when it says 9--600, its actually saying that its between 9 and -600. yes, the -600 is meant to be a number that is higher than 9, not lower. probably just a quirk in osu! processing bpm. therefore, you can get this by going into the .osu of a chosen difficulty, then editing a bpm point which occurs during playtime to have a negative number. for more info, go down to here and scroll down to Timing points.
How do you make it a negative number in the .osu?
gummibar

Axcxiii wrote:

gummibar wrote:

when it says 9--600, its actually saying that its between 9 and -600. yes, the -600 is meant to be a number that is higher than 9, not lower. probably just a quirk in osu! processing bpm. therefore, you can get this by going into the .osu of a chosen difficulty, then editing a bpm point which occurs during playtime to have a negative number. for more info, go down to (some absolute goon meant to put a link here) and scroll down to Timing points.
lmao i did not post the link. here. official osu wiki, scroll down to Timing points. you can just make beatLength a negative number and life will be breezy.
Topic Starter
Axcxiii

gummibar wrote:

Axcxiii wrote:

gummibar wrote:

when it says 9--600, its actually saying that its between 9 and -600. yes, the -600 is meant to be a number that is higher than 9, not lower. probably just a quirk in osu! processing bpm. therefore, you can get this by going into the .osu of a chosen difficulty, then editing a bpm point which occurs during playtime to have a negative number. for more info, go down to (some absolute goon meant to put a link here) and scroll down to Timing points.
lmao i did not post the link. here. official osu wiki, scroll down to Timing points. you can just make beatLength a negative number and life will be breezy.
Thank you, I'm planning to make an aspire map and need some help.

Axcxiii wrote:

gummibar wrote:

Axcxiii wrote:

gummibar wrote:

Thank you, I'm planning to make an aspire map and need some help.
Watch proboxs video on the solace of oblivion map