forum

PP rework

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3nderLOVER
Is mania affected by the pp rework, or just standard? If mania is included, then can anyone give me some 2.5 star mania farm maps.
-Andrei-
it’s only standard, no clue if they’ll do mania but they did a rework around July and I gained like 10k ranks
-Kurumii
that wasnt a rework, it was just inactive people getting removed from the leaderboards
-Andrei-

Kuree wrote:

that wasnt a rework, it was just inactive people getting removed from the leaderboards
oh I thought it was a rework, nevermind
luxrayy

Kuree wrote:

if that's the case then explain how my graph went down

edit: i'm retarded
but didn't the pp get reworked in the july update too? some of my scores in both std and mania were in the wrong order in terms of pp
-Kurumii
well then its weird that not a single one of my mania scores got touched, I didnt get a single pp, didnt lose a single pp, neither in my overall nor on any play

edit: I take back what I just said about not having a pp rework in july.. yet its still weird since as I stated in this message, not a single play changed on my profile
Haengsyo
It wasn't a rework, but it was a mix of slight SR changes and inactive purge. For example, Monochrome and Vivid got nerfed by 0.2* to match osu!lazer difficulty values which nerfed the pp of the map from 540 to 500 for 800k score. This slight change happened to a number of maps. So in a way it is a rework, but nowhere near of a massive overhaul.
Hoshimegu Mio
SR got changed again though.