ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

FuZ wrote:

*leftists implode*
B1rd
>yfw Germany is so Muslim now that even the alt-right are brown people.
Comfy Slippers
B1rd
May 2nd should be Physical Removal day.
Jordan
How can you carry a human inside of you for 9 months and name it Humphrey
_handholding
im thinking of changing my name to dabbing penguin, does it sound better than my current name?
Zain Sugieres
no
johnmedina999
It'll only make sense if you have a dabbing penguin as your avatar forever.

It'll also make you look like an eight-year-old child.

But it's up to you.
B1rd

Zain Sugieres wrote:

no
I love your new avatar. Send it to me.
Zain Sugieres

B1rd wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

no
I love your new avatar. Send it to me.
Ill send the full pic to u in a pm once i get home
B1rd
I was shooting heroin and reading "The Fountainhead" in the front seat of my privately owned police cruiser when a call came in. I put a quarter in the radio to activate it. It was the chief.

“Bad news, detective. We got a situation.”

“What? Is the mayor trying to ban trans fats again?”

“Worse. Somebody just stole four hundred and forty-seven million dollars’ worth of bitcoins.”

The heroin needle practically fell out of my arm. “What kind of monster would do something like that? Bitcoins are the ultimate currency: virtual, anonymous, stateless. They represent true economic freedom, not subject to arbitrary manipulation by any government. Do we have any leads?”

“Not yet. But mark my words: we’re going to figure out who did this and we’re going to take them down … provided someone pays us a fair market rate to do so.”

“Easy, chief,” I said. “Any rate the market offers is, by definition, fair.” He laughed. “That’s why you’re the best I got, Lisowski. Now you get out there and find those bitcoins.” “Don’t worry,” I said. “I’m on it.”

I put a quarter in the siren. Ten minutes later, I was on the scene. It was a normal office building, strangled on all sides by public sidewalks. I hopped over them and went inside. “Home Depot™ Presents the Police!®” I said, flashing my badge and my gun and a small picture of Ron Paul. “Nobody move unless you want to!” They didn’t. “Now, which one of you punks is going to pay me to investigate this crime?” No one spoke up.

“Come on,” I said. “Don’t you all understand that the protection of private property is the foundation of all personal liberty?” It didn’t seem like they did.

“Seriously, guys. Without a strong economic motivator, I’m just going to stand here and not solve this case. Cash is fine, but I prefer being paid in gold bullion or autographed Penn Jillette posters.” Nothing. These people were stonewalling me. It almost seemed like they didn’t care that a fortune in computer money invented to buy drugs was missing. I figured I could wait them out. I lit several cigarettes indoors. A pregnant lady coughed, and I told her that secondhand smoke is a myth. Just then, a man in glasses made a break for it.

“Subway™ Eat Fresh and Freeze, Scumbag!®” I yelled. Too late. He was already out the front door. I went after him. “Stop right there!” I yelled as I ran. He was faster than me because I always try to avoid stepping on public sidewalks. Our country needs a private-sidewalk voucher system, but, thanks to the incestuous interplay between our corrupt federal government and the public-sidewalk lobby, it will never happen.

I was losing him. “Listen, I’ll pay you to stop!” I yelled. “What would you consider an appropriate price point for stopping? I’ll offer you a thirteenth of an ounce of gold and a gently worn ‘Bob Barr ‘08’ extra-large long-sleeved men’s T-shirt!” He turned. In his hand was a revolver that the Constitution said he had every right to own. He fired at me and missed. I pulled my own gun, put a quarter in it, and fired back. The bullet lodged in a U.S.P.S. mailbox less than a foot from his head. I shot the mailbox again, on purpose.

“All right, all right!” the man yelled, throwing down his weapon. “I give up, cop! I confess: I took the bitcoins.” “Why’d you do it?” I asked, as I slapped a pair of Oikos™ Greek Yogurt Presents Handcuffs® on the guy. “Because I was afraid.” “Afraid?” “Afraid of an economic future free from the pernicious meddling of central bankers,” he said. “I’m a central banker.” I wanted to coldcock the guy. Years ago, a central banker killed my partner. Instead, I shook my head.

“Let this be a message to all your central-banker friends out on the street,” I said. “No matter how many bitcoins you steal, you’ll never take away the dream of an open society based on the principles of personal and economic freedom.” He nodded, because he knew I was right. Then he swiped his credit card to pay me for arresting him.
johnmedina999
God bless Amereconomic freedom and lack of regulations.
B1rd
>go in Post You In Real Life Thread
>Out of 20 pages, there are two White Americans

There Amerimutt meme is real.
_handholding
Bird can you show me what you look like?
abraker

Kisses wrote:

Bird can you show me what you look like?
pretty sure it's somewhere in the "post a picture of yourself" thread
B1rd
As I mentioned previously, I'm planning a walking trip down to Hobart, which is about 280KM away from where I live. I'll probably take some pics/videos to document it.
_handholding
when is this trip occurring? can I expect you to be a fabulous white cis male owo
B1rd
Probably the 20 or 20st of May.
johnmedina999
Definitely the 20st of May.
abraker
Strange it says 32th of May for me:

Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

As I mentioned previously, I'm planning a walking trip down to Hobart, which is about 280KM away from where I live. I'll probably take some pics/videos to document it.

Are you gonna stop somewhere for the night or are you genuinely gonna walk the entire 280KM in one day
B1rd
Well I'd have a hard time walking 280KM is one day, it's probably gonna take 5 or 6. I've go a good lightweight freestanding tent that I plan to use, I'd like to try urban camping when I get in to the city too, since accommodation is quite a big expense (and I've already spent too much money on all this outdoor gear).
johnmedina999
Are you going to do 280 roundtrip (140 walking, 140 walking back? Or are you going to walk 560 in total? Or are you going to hitch a ride back?
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

Well I'd have a hard time walking 280KM is one day, it's probably gonna take 5 or 6. I've go a good lightweight freestanding tent that I plan to use, I'd like to try urban camping when I get in to the city too, since accommodation is quite a big expense (and I've already spent too much money on all this outdoor gear).

I don't know about Hobart's local laws but in a lot of cities you can get in trouble for urban camping, so be on the lookout for that. I wish you godspeed and a good travel!
Taj
I never looked at myself for being frivolous...
...yet.
johnmedina999
Welcome back, UltraHenzie!
abraker
who?
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

who?
B1rd

Foxtrot wrote:

I don't know about Hobart's local laws but in a lot of cities you can get in trouble for urban camping, so be on the lookout for that. I wish you godspeed and a good travel!
Thanks.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Are you going to do 280 roundtrip (140 walking, 140 walking back? Or are you going to walk 560 in total? Or are you going to hitch a ride back?
Probably both.

Anyway, I'm leaving today, I'll post updates when I get closer to civilisation again.
Adorn
the fact that the person above me left before hitting 3k pisses me off
Hika
o
ABD007

Flannel wrote:

Is it important thing to you ? ><
Why you so care about this number of post ? What benefit of it ? ^^
Adorn

Kyousukee wrote:

Flannel wrote:

it's a joke
Serraionga

Flannel wrote:

Kyousukee wrote:

Flannel wrote:

abraker
What is a joke?
Aurani

abraker wrote:

What is a joke?
The existence of some people here :^)
abraker
owh

edit: 52033
Mara
Mention me some cool forums I could join.
B1rd

Mara wrote:

Mention me some cool forums I could join.

Something happen to the last one you were on?
Mara

B1rd wrote:

Something happen to the last one you were on?
I haven't been on any (as in, active) for the past one year or so. Discord is not cutting it for me.
show more