Vuelo Eluko
yes fuck toe hoes
DaddyCoolVipper

Momi wrote:

anyone like my namechange?
mommy 👀
Green Platinum

Tupsu wrote:

that is absolutely not the one I meant but I shouldn't be surprised you're suggesting some weeb shit
Mario videogames are weeb shit now?
Tupsu

Green Platinum wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

that is absolutely not the one I meant but I shouldn't be surprised you're suggesting some weeb shit
Mario videogames are weeb shit now?
no, minor tidbits from Mario games that were only ever added to the Japanese version are
abraker
I like mario games
E m i

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Momi wrote:

mommy 👀
oh no
Green Platinum
Do we know who the father is?
E m i
Baru ofc 8-)
silmarilen

Momi wrote:

But why?
E m i
I think it sucks 25% less, and I always liked being called Momi (which I didn't know was possible when I namechanged to Momiji)
Vuelo Eluko
it's also less than 100% unoriginal which is good

my name riince evolved from rincevent after like 3-4 permutations
Meah
I am using the new site now
Serraionga
Well, I am not
silmarilen
me neither
Foxtrot

silmarilen wrote:

So apparently the old forum layout is going to disappear soon. Was nice knowing you all, i'll probably be gone with it.

same here. heck, i'm already almost gone.

has peppy ever explained why he's so strongly opposed towards the old forums?
abraker
This is why every other piece of software is bloated in high ram usage now-a-days. Garbage collection is only good on paper

Seph

Foxtrot wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

So apparently the old forum layout is going to disappear soon. Was nice knowing you all, i'll probably be gone with it.

same here. heck, i'm already almost gone.

has peppy ever explained why he's so strongly opposed towards the old forums?
because its a forum long due to be wastelanded

or its wastelanded and is actually public?

conspiracy :shock:
Meah
Post count, Titles, viewing old post
I can't seem to find them, they're missing
DJ Enetro
Okay, wait wait wait.

Many of the “oldies” here are saying that “mindless shitposting” = “absolute nonsense”, am I right?
(For clarity’s sake, let’s define an “oldie” as a person that has been on the forums for 3+ years.)
Aurani
The very fact that you'd try to defend genuinely and absolutely asocial and autistic behaviour (also known as shitposting) makes that post nonsensical.
E m i
he might be defending but definitely not yet as it's just a question... but not that i understand the question either

and i don't really care if it's absolute 100% nonsense or only 80% nonsense or whatever other possible consideration i can have for it, all i can say is that it's preferable if people make posts with actual substance... i should be doing that too :(
DJ Enetro
When you say autism, do you mean this?

(Edited upon john’s suggestion. Took a while because imgur copy buttons don’t work on mobile...)
E m i

DJ Enetro wrote:

When you say autism, do you mean the 6th Urban Dictionary definition?
use this link for reference
no, this definition
SPOILER
i don't think that way i just wanted to do it
silmarilen

DJ Enetro wrote:

When you say autism, do you mean the 6th Urban Dictionary definition?
use this link for reference
Most definitely, considering who you're talking to.
johnmedina999
For the record, you shouldn't reference Urban Dictionary entries by number, because that can easily change in the future if the ratings shift. It's better to just take a screenshot of the entry you are referencing. Just sayin'.
DJ Enetro

Aurani wrote:

The very fact that you'd try to defend genuinely and absolutely asocial and autistic behaviour (also known as shitposting) makes that post nonsensical.
I’m still confused.
I’ve asked Hwa about how would you know if your behavior is autistic or not, and she said: (hope you don’t mind)
From other people's viewpoint of you? If multiple people share the same opinion, surely they can't be wrong?
But just because multiple people are saying that something is right, that alone does not make it correct, does it?
lol
posting the definition of autism here from urban dictionary was the most autistic thing you could have done
_handholding
I think you're all losers for having this discussion
DJ Enetro

lol wrote:

posting the definition of autism here from urban dictionary was the most autistic thing you could have done
How so? I think it was okay: since I didn’t know what it meant, I make sure what the heck you guys were talking about before moving on.

Kisses wrote:

I think you're all losers for having this discussion
Well it’s sure better to force this into ITT than making a new thread, no?
I think these discussions are important because they might help prevent future shitty behavior from happening on the forums. My goal is to... accept the bare reasoning behind common forum etiquette by comparing the mindsets of an arrogant and a smart person.
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

accept the bare reasoning behind common forum etiquette by comparing the mindsets of an arrogant and a smart person.
this sounds like one of those bullet points you read over many times but is so complex or weirdly worded that you can't make heads nor tails of it
DJ Enetro
hmm...
“accept forum etiquette by comparing a smart and a stupid person”. Does that make more sense?
Tae
Don't drag my name into this, thanks.
silmarilen
A bunch of randoms on the internet are the perfect authority to determine you are autistic, didn't you know that?

I mean, if the "multiple people on the internet say it's so so it must be so" thing actually worked we'd be living on a flat earth right now.
E m i
truth
Green Platinum
silmarilen

Green Platinum wrote:

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd
A large group's aggregated answers to questions involving quantity estimation, general world knowledge, and spatial reasoning has generally been found to be as good as, and often better than, the answer given by any of the individuals within the group.
Diagnosing someone with autism does not fall under those things afaik.

Also that system is pretty bad if all the people in the crowd believe in something that is proven to be not true.
Green Platinum
General world knowledge is so vague it honestly could be.
DJ Enetro

silmarilen wrote:

A bunch of randoms on the internet are the perfect authority to determine you are autistic, didn't you know that?
How so? If we do pick a bunch of randoms on the internet, there’s always the possibility that some of the people that you pick won’t have proper judgement, no?
Tupsu

DJ Enetro wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

How so? If we do pick a bunch of randoms on the internet, there’s always the possibility that some of the people that you pick won’t have proper judgement, no?
>being autistic enough to take that claim seriously
lol
show more