forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2
Ok mr. "you not agreeing with me means that you are blind to reality in the same way a russian patriot in a gulag is blind to reality."
B1rd
"I'm going to compare Jordan to rain-god worshipers"
Railey2
So what? I explicitly said that I used that example to illustrate a point (separation of methodology and outcome), while also explicitly staring that Jordans case is much less severe. Fuck off with your strawmans, you're probably even doing this on purpose at this point.
_handholding
holy shit
B1rd
I guess you can't comprehend that someone might use an extreme example to illustrate a point, even when you used the same technique yourself.
Railey2
Clearly that was what you did, as evident by the moderate paragrahps you followed that "illustration" up with. How about you stop flinging shit b1rd, i really didnt want to revisit this discussion, especially not with the likes of you.
B1rd
You're the one who's been flinging shit, as you always do because you don't have the emotional maturity to engage with an opposing viewpoint without degrading into petty insults. If you want to stop talking about something, you can just stop posting like everyone else does.
Aurani

Railey2 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If anyone disagrees with you you will quicKly create a contrived explanation of why they believe what they do, e.g. "he's a misogynist because he felt threatened by women growing up" or somethIng, and then use that as a reason why you don't have to take any of their arguments seriously.
What? You just pulled that out of your aSS, I never wrote anything about why becaMe the way it is, that would be presumptuous and there are way too many possible reasons anyway. You just made that up. Don't talk about me making ad hominEms and then hit me with this crap one post later.
Tanzklaue
lol
i check this thread every few days and every few days its a little bit more cancer
B1rd

Tanzklaue wrote:

Meah
and they don't stop cumming
UnderminE
It's 3 am and I remembered that Aeidxst was once a part of this forum, feeling nostalgic enough

So hey
DaddyCoolVipper

UnderminE wrote:

It's 3 am and I remembered that Aeidxst was once a part of this forum, feeling nostalgic enough

So hey
good morning! hope you're doing well
UnderminE
Oh my it's Ultimate DaddyVIP

I'm not doing that good. I'm an unemployed trash and I have nothing to do. I was so lost in thought that I ended up here
DJ Enetro
Oh dear. You could say that this is the forum version of OTDC's OT DisCord's #general.
Hika
dilek pls
UnderminE

Hika wrote:

dilek pls
Good times
Comfy Slippers

DJ Enetro wrote:

Oh dear. You could say that this is the forum version of OTDC's OT DisCord's #general.
please

stop
UnderminE

DJ Enetro wrote:

OT DisCord's
I can not imagine.
Tanzklaue
apparently other people from the 2010-2013 era are still alive.

hey.
BrokenArrow
hi
Hika
its me
Milkshake
ur gay lol
Serraionga
xD
Tanzklaue
this is now a 2010-2013 meetup.

i played DDLC. well, the first major part of it.

i will now watch the rest on let's play as i don't have the strength to continue.
UnderminE
Was it that disturbing
DJ Enetro

Comfy Slippers wrote:

please

stop
deal with it or die >:)

OT:

I'm just copy-pasting this from the changelog, and this is triggering me:

Sep 5, 2017
[peppy] Force new forums on all team members
B1rd

DJ Enetro wrote:

Sep 5, 2017
[peppy] Force new forums on all team members
Is this real?

In other news, Neogaf imploded.
Birdy

Tanzklaue wrote:

hey.
hey.

I just turned 21 yesterday and I can't believe I'm still as immature as ever.

and alive. to begin with.
FuZ
Tanzklaue

UnderminE wrote:

Was it that disturbing
it is pretty disturbing, and as someone with depression and anxiety issues the warning is pretty fair.

that said if you are in a decent palce mental healthwise it won't be worse than any other good psychological horror i suppose.
UnderminE

Birdy wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

hey.
hey.

Happy belated bday SNB!

Tanzklaue wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

Was it that disturbing
it is pretty disturbing, and as someone with depression and anxiety issues the warning is pretty fair.

that said if you are in a decent palce mental healthwise it won't be worse than any other good psychological horror i suppose.
Does it have jumpscares, I am too coward to check it myself
abraker
Wow some old people here
Tanzklaue
it has light jump scares at times, but generally it relies on mindfuckery.
Hika
eh thanks for the warning.
I think I’ll stick to watching a gameplay of ddlc
Tanzklaue
you should either paly it or watch it, it really is worth the trauma and anxiety the experience.
DaddyCoolVipper

Birdy wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

hey.
hey.

happy birthday
UnderminE

abraker wrote:

Wow some old people here
oh you are that guy from tuuba
Aurani
This page screams 2015.
show more