forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jellyblob
x
DeletedUser_6709840
*sighs* This was never meant to be about political correction. The intelligence of this chat really did go down the hell hole.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Hika told me that there's a lot of tension now though as people are even to afraid to leave their homes. Especially in Georgia where she lives and other southern states where racism are already prevalent, the people are going even more crazier.
this is an interesting observation and staying home for a bit might not be an unreasonable thing to do. I don't know if its completely fair to make this comparison, but crimes against minorities peaked the days after Brexit happened in England. If I recall correctly, they went up by over 60% for a couple days?
EneT

Jellyblob56 wrote:

EneT wrote:

Hika told me that there's a lot of tension now though as people are even to afraid to leave their homes. Especially in Georgia where she lives and other southern states where racism are already prevalent, the people are going even more crazier.
This is some of then actual dumbest shit I've ever read.
Racism isn't as prevalent as BLM makes it sound. Trump supporters are not white supremacists.
Where do you live?
Foxtrot
What I'm scared OF is going to Oakland and Berkeley, and I only live a couple of miles away from those two cities

http://abc7.com/news/anti-trump-protest ... s/1597889/
http://abc7news.com/news/protests-erupt ... y/1597844/

People have been breaking into shops and shit

fucking liberals I swear to god
Jellyblob
x
_handholding

AutoMedic wrote:

sorry am i a bit too sour for your delicate tastebuds
'delicate'... no you're just annoying, you have nothing else to say and the things you do say lack wit. The fact you're 21 on top of it is just embarrassing
Foxtrot

Kisses wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

'delicate'... no you're just annoying, you have nothing else to say and the things you do say lack wit. The fact you're 21 on top of it is just embarrassing
as if you're any better
Jellyblob
x
Tae
fukin lit
Zain Sugieres
How about stop spamming this thread and go to sleep you monkeys
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

EneT wrote:

this is an interesting observation and staying home for a bit might not be an unreasonable thing to do. I don't know if its completely fair to make this comparison, but crimes against minorities peaked the days after Brexit happened in England. If I recall correctly, they went up by over 60% for a couple days?
Yeah, all the retarded radicals thought it was the signal to start deporting immigrants with no idea what the Brexit really meant. I voted for Brexit but I voted for it's economic value.
Tae

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Sleep is for the inferiors
Jellyblob
x
Railey2

Kisses wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

not everyone tries to be witty all the time. Let people vent online, it's a good place to vent. There's nothing embarrassing about it, imo.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

Yeah, all the retarded radicals thought it was the signal to start deporting immigrants with no idea what the Brexit really meant. I voted for Brexit but I voted for it's economic value.
wasn't it projected to have a negative economic value?
Jellyblob
x
Zain Sugieres

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

>living in a 3rd world country and expecting others to live there too

It doesnt have to be nighttime to go to sleep honey
EneT

Jellyblob56 wrote:

EneT wrote:

Where do you live?
Texas.
Checkmate
Just because nothing is happening where you live doesn't mean things aren't happening elsewhere. Other areas are in chaos right now so I have no idea why you'd say my post was dumb.
AutoMedic

Kisses wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

you don't need to be witty to start a conversation, you just need something to talk about

not everyone is pleasant as you think you asshat
DeletedUser_500696
climate change is a chinese hoax
Razzy
The fact that Trump even got a chance to be elected in the first place means we do need to Make America Great Again
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

EneT wrote:

wasn't it projected to have a negative economic value?
Short term. Long term, better off.
Zain Sugieres
Just make USA join Poland and it will be all good ( :
Tae

Raspberriel wrote:

The fact that Trump even got a chance to be elected in the first place means we do need to Make America Great Again
I'd still choose Trump over Clinton
Razzy

Tae wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

I'd still choose Trump over Clinton
not surprising coming from the Russian :^)
Jellyblob
x
Tae

Raspberriel wrote:

Yeah, I'd rather not have Clinton dealing with issues involving Russia considering how relationships are already.
Railey2

EneT wrote:

what makes you think that?

The things that can be reasonably projected is you getting the short end on important trade agreements and a significant hit to the UK's finance sector, both of which will have long term consequences. I don't think that it was a good move. And everything is in the dark anyways if you talk about very long term, as in 50 years plus.
Jellyblob
x
Foxtrot

EneT wrote:

sigh

Seriously, what makes you think that?
EneT
No I literally wanted to know where you live, I have no idea what you're arguing with me about as if I'm a Hillary supporter.
AutoMedic

Raspberriel wrote:

actually trump would make a slightly better president than shillary

slightly
Razzy

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

Except for, you know, the fact that he's from Russia and living in the UK
Tae

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

I'm from Moscow don't bully me pls
Jellyblob
x
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

EneT wrote:

what makes you think that?

The things that can be reasonably projected is you getting the short end on important trade agreements and a significant hit to the UK's finance sector, both of which will have long term consequences. I don't think that it was a good move. And everything is in the dark anyways if you talk about very long term, as in 50 years plus.
I don't want to delve deep into this since I've already explained it a shit ton during the time it was a hot topic so I've pretty much lost all my steam and honestly just cba. Just. I don't know. Do some research or something. Get into economics.
Railey2

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Yeah, because libtards are flipping shit. You've seen the amount of damage a small, bullshit, political movement such as BLM can do. Imagine Hillary supporters!
Also I like how you completely drop the "where do you live" thing because it didn't go your way lol
actually, winning is shown to elevate testosterone levels, which increases aggression, while losing does the opposite. If there are any casualties the next days, I'd expect them to be caused by trump supporters that got drunk off their own victory :v
Foxtrot

EneT wrote:

I don't want to delve deep into this since I've already explained it a shit ton during the time it was a hot topic so I've pretty much lost all my steam and honestly just cba. Just. I don't know. Do some research or something. Get into economics.
What about the fact that you'll have no representation in Brussels? How do you feel about that?
AutoMedic
we literally have anti-trumps protesting at some places
what are you talking about
show more