ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Fuckboiz ain't fucking with me.
Hika

Kisses wrote:

If I posted stuff like Railey does I'd get called a dyslexic fk that has broken af logic
ayy lmao my nigga
Rurree
Need more women like you 🙌
SaigonAlice
hika do you mind if i call you a sticky rice woman btw?

you can call me a gook or something in return idc
Rurree
Why would you be fine being called a "gook"? Are you South East Asian?
EneT
Don't taint my sister with your filthy SJW hands.

He's like Vietnamese or some shit.
SaigonAlice

EneT wrote:

Don't taint my sister with your filthy SJW hands.
Shut up Coconut boy

hika is lao

Rurree wrote:

Why would you be fine being called a "gook"? Are you South East Asian?
yes lol
Rurree
Vietnamese.. makes sense. Reminds me of John McCain.
Hika
oh man I love sticky rice. I don't mind AYYY lmao.

yeah I'm Lao so I'm pretty fucked.
EneT
Du ma may
Hika
Grossly viet ugh
Railey2

EneT wrote:

You are just making random assumptions Railey. Sociology teaches you that Race is a socially constructed category which categorizes people based on either their biological or cultural characteristics. You're looking at things from a scientific standpoint rather than a more open, social science standpoint.
wrong

race has nothing to do with culture, not even if you go by the sociological definition and ignore the biological definition (that has been discarded long ago).

Granted, some people still use it that way, but the word as it is commonly understood, primarily focuses on visual differences between people (aka tone of skin, facial shape etc.), even in social sciences.

the word you are looking for is ethnicity.

Either way, given how controversial the term is, I bet we could both throw a dozen sources at each other to support our viewpoint. The difference is that your viewpoint has several discriminatory implications, while mine doesn't. That alone is why I wouldn't ever use the word race the way you use it, even you could technically find some sociologists who said that this is a valid definition. The connotation is still not right. And most sociologists would still disagree with your definition. They have other words for that.
EneT
Vietnamese language = best language cuz they always sound retarded no matter how seriously they're talking.
SaigonAlice
Hey nobody gave me my racist nickname yet
EneT

Railey2 wrote:

EneT wrote:

You are just making random assumptions Railey. Sociology teaches you that Race is a socially constructed category which categorizes people based on either their biological or cultural characteristics. You're looking at things from a scientific standpoint rather than a more open, social science standpoint.
wrong

race has nothing to do with culture, not even if you go by the sociological definition and ignore the biological definition (that has been discarded long ago).

Granted, some people still use it that way, but the word as it is commonly understood, primarily focuses on visual differences between people (aka tone of skin, facial shape etc.), even in social sciences.

the word you are looking for is ethnicity.

Either way, given how controversial the term is, I bet we could both throw a dozen sources at each other to support our viewpoint. The difference is that your viewpoint has several discriminatory implications, while mine doesn't. That alone is why I wouldn't ever use the word race the way you use it, even you could technically find some sociologists who said that this is a valid definition. The connotation is still not right. And most sociologists would still disagree with your definition. They have other words for that.
Just agree to disagree; nothing can be considered wrong when it comes to sociology and it's obvious you never directly studied the subject from the way you're so adamant to think you're right. You can't just look up stuff from the internet and assume you have solid knowledge. Closing your mind off and enclosing yourself into a set definition just limits your capability to observe human social acts in a more deeper way.
Railey2
you could also willingly choose the heavily loaded definition of a word instead of picking the clean alternative because that's gives everything you say an edgy twist.

Don't talk to me about what's deep and what is not, I see what you're doing EneT.
EneT
Enforcing a definition into a word that's always been ambiguous just makes you come off as an elitist. Being 'edgy' is and has never been considered a good point of argument.
EneT
Also the internet isn't a good place to look for the opinions of professionals, you should stop using it as so. A good example is the internet and the media claimed that the majority of economists believed that the Brexit would be bad and were against it, when in truth, anyone with a good knowledge in economics would know that the majority of economists have always wanted out of the EU years prior to now.
Yuudachi-kun
I bought 5 more pairs of panties
_handholding

Khelly wrote:

for your mum?
Catgirl

Khelly wrote:

can i have some? i could use some more :^)
Yuudachi-kun
5 for $5 hell yeah
EneT
Is kisses into that kind of stuff? You cross-dressing?
Catgirl
traps are cute <3
_handholding

Catgirl wrote:

Khelly wrote:

can i have some? i could use some more :^)
I'm starting to be suspicious that you are actually a catboy
SaigonAlice
khelly why can't you log back into tuuba
_handholding
rip masturbating log
Zain Sugieres
traps aren't cute, they are gay af
Riari
Yes.
Catgirl

Kisses wrote:

I'm starting to be suspicious that you are actually a catboy

uhh catboys don't wear panties, panties are worn by cute catgirls c:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

not necessarily a bad thing
SaigonAlice

Zain Sugieres wrote:

why do you so desperately claw for relevance? i've been seeing a pattern with your posts and
Rurree
I forgot about Tuuba lmfao
EneT
Khel doesn't like Tuuba anymore tho. We no give him attention there.
Zain Sugieres

SaigonAlice wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

why do you so desperately claw for relevance? i've been seeing a pattern with your posts and
I am just saying my opinion on traps
Catgirl

Zain Sugieres wrote:

i am a cute loli catgirl trap irl, what is your opinion on me?
Zain Sugieres

Catgirl wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

i am a cute loli catgirl trap irl, what is your opinion on me?
first of all if you're trap you aren't cute
and if you are loli I can't say you are cute as well because jailbait
catgirls are ok tho
Yuudachi-kun

SaigonAlice wrote:

Forgot my assword

Hate the people in tuuba
SaigonAlice

Khelly wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

Forgot my assword

Hate the people in tuuba
uh both then? does one reason take precedent over the other?
EneT
He used to be the most active member but he and B1rd got into some stupid argument and he was like 'waaaaaaaaaah'
_handholding

SaigonAlice wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

You should put as much effort in understanding Zain's post as he does writing them lmao
show more