cucked
Rurree

BrokenArrow wrote:

cucked
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Akemi-kun
me
Granger
What the shit has happened here? I look and all i see is single word/emoji posts.
Cant even get shitposting right nowadays?
BrokenArrow
hey i missed you
Yuudachi-kun
I didn't.
Granger
Yo. That people appartently actually miss(ed) me surprises me... Same thing happened the last time lmao.
Cmon, give me a reason to stay around, besides morbid curiousity how low this can go?

I guess at least counting games still are banned to FG...
Yuudachi-kun
No I won't give you a reason to stay around. Go away.
Granger
Too bad, im looking forward to you sucking cock already.
Yuudachi-kun
As if I have stopped
AutoMedic

Granger wrote:

What the shit has happened here? I look and all i see is single word/emoji posts.
Cant even get shitposting right nowadays?
first of all, I miss you

And second, i still don't get the stefan circlejerk. Do you have any ideas
silmarilen
morning granger
Yuudachi-kun
I think it's funny how when one of you guys comes back the rest of you who haven't posted in awhile swarm around them.
Vuelo Eluko
hey granger
Granger
Morning silm
How are things?

Khelly wrote:

I think it's funny how when one of you guys comes back the rest of you who haven't posted in awhile swarm around them.
Yeah its almost like there was something like a circlejerk. Now and the old circlejerk is largely incompatible with the new circlejerk. Weird, right?

Hi Sonatora and Riince.
And nah, i dont get the stefan thing. Its okay, didnt get the Lewa fanclub either.
Aomi
wow you still use the banner i made for you ages ago xdd
hi granger
FuZ

Khelly wrote:

i agree my friend
Yuudachi-kun

Granger wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Yeah its almost like there was something like a circlejerk. Now and the old circlejerk is largely incompatible with the new circlejerk. Weird, right?
That doesn't even make any sense. It's almost like when one of you posts the rest in the group swarm around it immediately like flies even though you've all been MIA for ages.
AutoMedic
I feel pretty biased with that hi

anyways, how's germany, person of interest
Zain Sugieres
happy holidays
Granger

Aomi wrote:

wow you still use the banner i made for you ages ago xdd
hi granger
Yeah, well, i stopped caring about osu a while ago. And with that i didnt change my profile anymore either. Wouldnt have switched it up anyway though, probably.

Khelly wrote:

That doesn't even make any sense. It's almost like when one of you posts the rest in the group swarm around it immediately like flies even though you've all been MIA for ages.
Pretty much the magic of lurking. Though, i personally look into here about once every month or so. Just in case someone i know posted something.

AutoMedic wrote:

I feel pretty biased with that hi

anyways, how's germany, person of interest
More and more kebab...otherwise rather quiet. Some political stuff going on but we're not US so we're not hogging all the attention.
BrokenArrow
yeah we're just staying quiet, slowly letting the hatred consume us until we eventually snap and accidently start a world war again
AutoMedic
We barely talk in steam anymore. Maybe I should get in touch with you tommorow. Its 12:30 in the morning here and I don't want to get out of my bed and play video games

yeah
Yuudachi-kun

BrokenArrow wrote:

yeah we're just staying quiet, slowly letting the hatred consume us until we eventually snap and accidently start a world war again
Sharia Germany institutes WWIII for domination of Islam.
Kappa FrankerZ
Stefan fan club is the most autistic thread I have ever seen
_handholding

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

You don't visit OT that much, do you
Kappa FrankerZ

Kisses wrote:

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

You don't visit OT that much, do you
I don't.

And please do me a favor and DO NOT give me any examples.
FuZ
at least kisses club has birds
_handholding

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

I don't.

Well I was gonna give you some examples but cba looking through your post history
AutoMedic

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

lewa fanclub did the circlejerk a lot better. more quality fanfiction less ironic shitposting in unrelated threads

I kinda miss lewa now
Kappa FrankerZ

Kisses wrote:

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

I don't.

Well I was gonna give you some examples but cba looking through your post history
You're a pretty funny dude.
Yuudachi-kun

Me irl
Lacrimae

Khelly wrote:

Me irl
can't wait to suck futa dick
B1rd
Finally, Sextra Credit has finished downloading.
xch00F
bad
-sev
Cool
deadbeat
don't mind me. just passing through to drop this off. enjoy https://imgur.com/gallery/nWSQe
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

don't mind me. just passing through to drop this off. enjoy https://imgur.com/gallery/nWSQe
>I'm an army mom how dar u diss my son for being new RRRREEEEEEEE
Quality post, calling out ippe
Rilene
>throwing pizza party
awesome
Hika
^ where have u been
happy new year to u tho even tho I'm nearly a month late
show more