forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
Yes, that is their only way of surviving. Let's say a really small group of them started out (they can do fine with about 50 members at most) and just sucked blood from random people ONCE, as they all seem to get random organ failures and various other diseases if they're sucked from multiple times... that way the 50 can just continuously suck without spreading the "virus" around, thus living eternally, as long as no one breaks the rules and makes another Shiki.
Aurani
Hahaha, indeed, I love the second part of the show. Yes, the people are finally going to take up arms and defend all that is holy.

The show forces shitty Shiki emotions to promote compassion and sympathy for those foul creatures. Fuck them and their loli. Their one-sided logic simply doesn't work.
Railey2

Aurani wrote:

Fuck them and their loli.
what

you just said
B1rd

Aurani wrote:

Hahaha, indeed, I love the second part of the show. Yes, the people are finally going to take up arms and defend all that is holy.

The show forces shitty Shiki emotions to promote compassion and sympathy for those foul creatures. Fuck them and their loli. Their one-sided logic simply doesn't work.
Why don't you have any compassion? They really are pitiable, It's not they chose to become shiki. And the ones that moved there like Sunako? They were just looking for a place to call home. Granted, there was something wrong with their methods. Once I've finished the manga I'll know more about the fine details.
Shohei Ohtani
Make a skype group
Granger
Skype sucks balls
Railey2
well to be fair, they are getting slaughtered, and they do have human emotions, so a bit of compassion would be natural. And still, they really had it coming. You can't fuck up half of an entire village and then expect the angry mob to say "uh ok lets have a fair trial". Not to mention the Shikis lack of compassion as, instead of searching for an alternate way out (syndicate, controlling, ratio-maintaining?), they kept making matters worse, inflicting pain on everyone along the way, forcing unassuming humans to either die or take on their own wretched form.
Aurani
Well, let's just take Nao's case for a second.

She grew up with terrible, terrible parents, mkay? Her parents left her, mkay? She then finds a beautiful husband who loves her beyond everything, bears two of his children and even gets accepted by his parents so much so that she even holds them as her own, mkay? She then promises to herself that she'll one day repay them all as best she can for the beautiful life they've all given her.

.......then she proceeds to kill them one by one, no no no no, even worse - turn them into Shiki; a fate worse than death. (nevermind, she just killed them)

Yeah, I think I'll show her some compassion by pouring her with molten metal and then crucifying her publicly.

As I said earlier, their logic is utterly one-sided. You know, just because you have the desire to live, doesn't give you the right to take other people's lives. I know I sound like a hypocrite, as we are all, since we eat other life forms without remorse, but they aren't on the same intelligence rank as we are, thus making it somewhat of an invalid point to use against me.
They have no right to torment other people with something that is much worse than death itself, just because they got caught up in it. That logic is unreasonable and can't be taken into consideration when working towards any kind of sympathetic solution, so no, fuck the Shiki, they all ought to die for what they've done. Let's not even start with the fact that they've embraced killing like a casual sport.
Aurani
What a lovely face, full of despair. She killed her kin without remorse, yet she's clinging onto her life with each and every grain of sand. Divine retribution is coming, bitch - prepare thy anus.
Railey2
I knew you'd like it
Sylt_old
Sounds pretty accurate.
Bweh

[ microism ] wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

You guys might want your own thread because I'm completely lost here
there would be a huge overload of threads if people did what you said
Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing

I dunno myself where to draw the line but this discussion seems particularly overwhelming
Aurani
It's almost the end of the series, just sleep a bit more and it'll all be gone.

Regardless, better to discuss that than to circlejerk, no?
Railey2
agreed. I'll withdraw for the sake of uni.
Cool that you're enjoying it. May the shiki-syndicates be with you.
Jazz
So I was briefly interviewed...
Interviewer said he likes my second picture and was saying sorry for asking for my age...
Did I just get hit on?
Granger
Sounds like that to me...?
Granger
Holy fucking shit, why are omegle users such desperate horny faggots? I just wanna chat, stop talking about my boobs.
Yuudachi-kun
i want to hear about my boobs
Railey2

Granger wrote:

Holy fucking shit, why are omegle users such desperate horny faggots? I just wanna chat, stop talking about my boobs.
wrong platform :I
Antlia-

Khelly wrote:

(.)(.)
Cyclohexane
who doesn't love talking about boobs tbh
Jazz
I know this thread already had that conversation before.
But it's true even girls like boobs
Antlia-
bounce bounce, boing boing
Railey2
its an anime about trains
IppE

Khelly wrote:

Send some pictures and I'll write a paragraph or two about them.
EneT

Khelly wrote:

You have no boobs; I've already seen your nipples.
IppE
lewd as HECK
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

Khelly wrote:

You have no boobs; I've already seen your nipples.
METAPHORICAL
Cyclohexane

Railey2 wrote:

its an anime about trains

YES
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

Maybe if you turn off the webcam...

ahsoka08 wrote:

bounce bounce, boing boing
I approve
Vuelo Eluko
big breasts are pretty unattractive
thats my honest opinion
EneT
Same. I don't like the look of cow udders.
Yuudachi-kun

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

big breasts are pretty unattractive
thats my honest opinion
Have you seen the doujin ones that look like they have folds of fat in their fat
EneT
Good thing I don't look at hentai.
Yuudachi-kun
Why?
EneT
What do you mean why?

I ain't about that 2D life.
Yuudachi-kun

EneT wrote:

What do you mean why?

I ain't about that 2D life.
But you don't have to be?
Antlia-
What have I done
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

What have I done

What?????!?!?!?11!
Blue Stig
I'm not sure what what's happening here anymore so I guess I'll just post something and figure things out or something.

I'm gonna take a shower brb in 30 min to see if anything happens .
show more