forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
Everyone,

Ephemeral wrote:

please don't post inappropriate (albeit hilarious) manips or manga characters being lewd in the future

being funny is fine but try to be like.. obscure about lewd things if at all possible? otherwise i'm going to have to take you out back and brain you with a sack of marbles in a sock
Anyway why do I find twitch humor to be so off-putting
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

Everyone,

Ephemeral wrote:

please don't post inappropriate (albeit hilarious) manips or manga characters being lewd in the future

being funny is fine but try to be like.. obscure about lewd things if at all possible? otherwise i'm going to have to take you out back and brain you with a sack of marbles in a sock
I'll beat him with a sock full of pennies.
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

Because it's stupid.

Shohei Ohtani
Ive always advocated for an 18+ part of the game when is it happening

Also, i used to never understand people not having time for osu! during university because id always find time to log in daily and mod and stuff (and I was a BM in Music Education so its not like I had it easy, lol). But now this year sometimes ill go like a week without even turning on my computer because im out of the house so much lol.
Bweh
Sounds like you're just moving on and enjoying yourself while you're at it
fat pear
just bought the new osu!keyboard man

Antlia-

Yoeri wrote:

You're actually a fucking liquid
No, one day I will feel masculine, the next I might feel partially feminine

No it's not tumblr shit, it's legit (hey that rhymes)
Green Platinum
I'm circumstantially transgendered too.

In b4 hate mob
Antlia-
I'm not circumcised XD
Zelda

when you give up and just add 0.5 because your code keeps rounding down for no apparent reason
IppE

When your teacher is a big butt and requires you to use finnish variable names in code.
Granger
...Why? Its not like it matters how you name the variables, as long you can understand what the variable represents.
Aurani
This is for Brian.

IppE

Granger wrote:

...Why? Its not like it matters how you name the variables, as long you can understand what the variable represents.
Our teachers are kind of dumb that way. They also teach all the things in finnish for whatever reason.
Granger
Ah, the classic stingy teacher? Personally id explain that id prefer to use english names since its shorter and pretty much the computer language, then say you'll do as he says... then when you turn in your code, all variables are entire paragraphs from the finnish literature. Bonus points if the literature could potentially be interpreted as insulting or inapporative.

Hmm? Yes, my teachers love me.
IppE
Meh, they're just doing their work, shoddily but still doing it. I just never go to any lectures.
Ceph23
So I was in a Coca-cola production plant today, and apparently, there's a job there where you have to sit there for your entire shift and keep your eye on the amount of coke that is put inside the bottle.

That must be a really fun job.
EneT
Making Ethernet cables pisses me off.
piruchan

Ceph23 wrote:

So I was in a Coca-cola production plant today, and apparently, there's a job there where you have to sit there for your entire shift and keep your eye on the amount of coke that is put inside the bottle.

Well somebody needs to make sure that the company won't make people overdose on coke.

Being the family tech support guy sucks. Especially when they won't admit that accidental button press/click happened.
Family: I didn't do anything.
Me: Probably an accidental press/click.
Family: But that's not what I was intending to do.
Me: THAT'S THE POINT OF ACCIDENTAL
Aurani

Ceph23 wrote:

Shouldn't that have been already computerized ages ago? That sounds like 1882 factory standards.
Ceph23

Aurani wrote:

Shouldn't that have been already computerized ages ago? That sounds like 1882 factory standards.
Production Manager said that it was necessary for human inputs in all the processes the products go through as the automated system is not full proof.
There was a huge box of rejected bottles right next to the guy so I guess he has some merit.
He didn't look very excited about his job though that's for certain.
Aurani
Oh well, at least he has a job.
IppE
Getting paid to study sure is nice.
Green Platinum

Ceph23 wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Production Manager said that it was necessary for human inputs in all the processes the products go through as the automated system is not full proof.
There was a huge box of rejected bottles right next to the guy so I guess he has some merit.
He didn't look very excited about his job though that's for certain.
I've done similar tasks as part of factory jobs. Shit fucks up all the time.
piruchan

IppE wrote:

Getting paid to study sure is nice.
Stop reminding me about how shitty the education system in this part of the world is.

Somebody on the government once said, "Free education needs a legal basis". I don't know about you, but I think The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and a clause on the constitution claiming that this country would fulfill the human rights is enough legal basis.
Green Platinum
Politicians don't want smart voters though
Yuudachi-kun

ahsoka08 wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

You're actually a fucking liquid
No, one day I will feel masculine, the next I might feel partially feminine

No it's not tumblr shit, it's legit (hey that rhymes)

Then in this case I'm not a fluid because I feel feminine all the time nayahahahahahjrikclgfndoe
Green Platinum

Khelly wrote:

Then in this case I'm not a fluid because I feel feminine all the time nayahahahahahjrikclgfndoe
Exactly why I feel this whole social movement is largely bunk.
Trash Boat

[ microism ] wrote:

-DISGRACEFUL ABERRATION-
and that's why you are in everybody's blacklist.
Aurani
Jesus Christ, I just now realised that the prostitute cashier forgot to hand me over the third bag when I was at the grocery store, and now I must go back.... 50 kilometers to get it. Sometimes I hate how irresponsible people get jobs.
Zelda
Crash your car on the way.
Trash Boat
oh boy, lockpicking posts sure is fun
Aurani

Zelda wrote:

Crash your car on the way.
Who needs a car when you can violate taxi drivers.
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

oh boy, lockpicking posts sure is fun
What the FUCK are you on about?
Trash Boat
meh, cant blame you

because have you ever been

yeah
Aurani
Boat mate...... you high on some low-grade kush or something?
Trash Boat
nah, not at all. I just found the key
IppE
Good.

Trash Boat
actually this key is already available to the public, you just need to look for it. Like its in front of you. It could make this place a way better place than the one the guys expected, or it could submerge it into the dark depths of the anarchy.

IppE wrote:

Good.

I told you to stop drinking, listen to me. I know what im saying, that shit aint good, even moderately.
Aurani
So, now you're talking like someone who's been recruited into some obscure rapist cult.

Man, Samurai Champloo is such a darn diamond of an anime. I enjoyed every bit of it.
show more