forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
No idea why you're stalking me, I'm playing on my new laptop and the keys are weird.
UnderminE

Jazz wrote:

I only started dressing up/mix and matching my clothes 4 years ago. The phase of wearing only shirts, pants, and hoodies was horrifying.
And tomorrow I'm gonna buy a crop top. I love shopping so much.
Ikr? Crop top <3
Yuudachi-kun
BrianOA this is a rebellion against you.
Antlia-

Khelly wrote:

BrianOA this is a rebellion against you.
yeah
Bweh
I can't stay focused in public if people are wearing crop tops

Midriffs were not meant to be on display like this.
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

BRIAN
Bweh
I'd like to take this moment to tell everyone here to stop sending me pictures and videos of midriffs
Yuudachi-kun

Brian OA wrote:

I'd like to take this moment to tell everyone here to stop sending me pictures and videos of midriffs
Why do you have a white name
Bweh
What are you talking about?
Trash Boat

Khelly wrote:

Why do you have a white guy name
fify
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

the fuck
Yuudachi-kun

Trash Boat wrote:

Khelly wrote:

fify

Thanks, ENRIQUE
Trash Boat
lol not even close
Hika

Brian OA wrote:

What are you talking about?
actually tbh he's kinda right
Bweh

Trash Boat wrote:

Khelly wrote:

fify
That's a pretty weird way to put it. I almost want to say that's not what he meant, but I can't see anything else that fits
Yuudachi-kun
That's what I meant
Bweh
Alright, Panama was under American occupation for nearly a hundred years, where Americans strictly operated from an area designated as the "Canal Zone." It spanned ten kilometers perpendicularly from each side of the Panama Canal. Since Panama was very undeveloped even by today, the Americans developed the Zone during the construction of the Canal and after its completion in 1914. Occupation took place at a military, civil, and corporate level throughout the years; the Canal Zone could be considered a state of its own with all the support of the U.S. and all the flexibility of a new nation.

So anyway my dad grew up there, although he was born in Kansas. So he, a white man, promptly named me a white name: Brian.
Yuudachi-kun
What do you think is the attraction of using your own name as parts of your username
Bweh
I can't help but think this is some kind of ruse to further your rebellion's cause
Hika
I'd still fuck.
kirueggy

Hika wrote:

fuck
my thoughts exactly when the love live movie ended
Jazz

Brian OA wrote:

Depends on what you wear with the crop top really. because sometimes people use a high waist skirt or shorts to not show skin.
And sometimes you can't really blame girls here to wear that since it gets really hot sometimes.
kirueggy

Jazz wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

Depends on what you wear with the crop top really. because sometimes people use a high waist skirt or shorts to not show skin.
And sometimes you can't really blame girls here to wear that since it gets really hot sometimes.
Brian is proven evidence that crop tops deter focus on education. This is why dress code is a thing, people!>!!>!!!) !!@! 1 1
Bweh

Jazz wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

I suppose so. I tend to see people wearing yoga pants or short shorts around here, but I suppose the trend will change once fall starts to set in. It's still hard to keep eyes from wandering, though.
kirueggy
Virginia or Panama?
Bweh
I'm thinking about Virginia right now, but I guess Panama's different since I'm surrounded by a different demographic. I'm looking at college students all the time in Virginia.
kirueggy
Which place do you prefer and why is what matters though. Are you a conservative or liberal dude when it comes to this type of stuff
Bweh
Virginia is far more developed and the weather here is much nicer compared to Panama. The latter is ridiculously hot, humid, and the plant life is like spring on drugs all year round. Despite that, you don't see too many crop tops over there since the entire populace isn't made up of hot, young people (college students).

It's not really about political views for me; it's just a lot of eye candy for one guy trying to mind his own business.
Renevant
Where in Virginia?
Bweh
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg. Up in the mountains in Montgomery County.
Renevant
Ah, not too far from me. I went to visit It when I was looking at colleges. I applied and made it into the college of engineering, but the dorming was out of my price range. Glad you like it in Virginia, some parts are better than others.

Are you going to VT or just live near it?
kirueggy
The Virginia State Police really suck ass sometimes. I was over there once visiting a friend and these goddamn state troopers I swear to god, like pulling over anything w/o a Virginia license plate
Renevant

kirueggy wrote:

The Virginia State Police really suck ass sometimes. I was over there once visiting a friend and these goddamn state troopers I swear to god, like pulling over anything w/o a Virginia license plate
Yah.. They really do. They're always pulling people over because they can. I drive on the highway everyday and they pull over people at random. The speed limit is 55, everyone's going 60-70 cause that's slow as hell. Everyone is going the same speed and they'll just pick and choose who to pull over for wreck less driving.
kirueggy
It's appalling because their outdated CVPI's won't even catch diddly dick on the highway nowadays. You should come to California where I am and take a look at our Highway Patrol; for one, our state police doesn't use outdated vehicles anymore (but to be honest I'd prefer the look of 'merica's classic 4-door police sedan than a soccer mom van) so we actually can do other things to meet quotas instead of pulling over people for going a whopping 15 miles over the speed limit. WOW! As if 55 isn't so godforsaken slow
Bweh

Renevant wrote:

Ah, not too far from me. I went to visit It when I was looking at colleges. I applied and made it into the college of engineering, but the dorming was out of my price range. Glad you like it in Virginia, some parts are better than others.

I'm going there.

Funny you guys bring this up; we got pulled over last Wednesday for going ten over the limit.
kirueggy

Brian OA wrote:

Renevant wrote:

I'm going there.

Funny you guys bring this up; we got pulled over last Wednesday for going ten over the limit.
Don't forget the added bonus of getting to participate in a rare lottery in which a state trooper flags you down, searches your vehicle, and if your car matches the description of many well-known drug dealer cars, get the GRAND PRIZE of a trooper planting weed in it

Also, what's up the huge ass side patches on every state trooper's uniforms ever
Renevant
lol, there was one of those traffic things where they search through your car as you drive by located a little outside my school. This was around 8PM and me being the freshman i was, i nearly shit myself cause i didn't know what to do. The look on my face as i made eye contact with one of the police must've been hilarious.
kirueggy
Was it Friday night + a DUI checkpoint?

And what's this about searching cars lol don't they need warrants for that
Renevant
Tuesday night cause i had a lab that ended around 9:50PM, but i got out early. It probably was just a DUI checkpoint. They were shining their flashlight in the back of everyone's car so thats why i assumed that they were doing something else.
kirueggy
Who gets drunk on Tuesday night @ 9:50 PM? And what's with the flashlight "searches?" Is Virginia Tech working with the local LEOs to stop some secret human smuggling ring now? Your state makes me laugh sometimes lol

Meanwhile in the west coast
show more