eww a black 3DS
provided proof that the hand is mine this time
IT'S PURPLE NOT BLACK.

Also he made me edit it out.
Trash Boat
Zelda

It's rather dark at night
Yuudachi-kun
I still don't know what noscope means and why it's a thing people do.
IppE

Zelda wrote:

NotFerrari at Mount Chiliad.
Friendan

Kheldragar wrote:

I still don't know what noscope means and why it's a thing people do.
it's when you don't zoom in when using a sniper in an FPS. In most FPSes, when you don't zoom inbwhenkyou have a sniper, there is no crosshair. People act like they're good just because they don't need a csosshair, even though it't easy or RNG with most modern games. Memers like to say no scope and quickscope a lot because they think it's the funniest thing around.
Trash Boat
Those pictures reminds me that I saw somebody doing a testplay of Grand Theft Auto V on a hardcore-like rig with 3 monitors at Comic-Con. Damn that was good.
Aurani
Boat my mate, let's switch places, I don't want to clean this apartment up in an hour and then go on yet another fail trip during noon, when it's 30+ degrees Celsius.

I just want to wank in my bed and sleep.
xch00F

Kheldragar wrote:

The usb for my tablet died and now I need to wait until Tuesday for the new one to arrive.

I haven't missed a day of osu in 5 months.
play mania
AutoMedic
I like trash boat's avatar for some reason
Trash Boat
You know, it's getting cold in here recently. You sure?

AutoMedic wrote:

Here's the full pic in case
Yuudachi-kun
Haha you think in Spanish.
Trash Boat
Yeah, I roam over there once in a while. Problem?
xch00F

Trash Boat wrote:

You know, it's getting cold in here recently. You sure?

AutoMedic wrote:

Here's the full pic in case
would smash with the fury of 1,000 suns
Yuudachi-kun
My 10th grade Chemistry teacher was from Venezuela and he would always say "disconnect" when telling people to stop using their phones. One day we asked him what would happen if you drop the phone in jail and he said "Oh, would be very bad."
Trash Boat
Venezuela =/= Argentina. We are WAY too different.
Yuudachi-kun
I was just telling you the story of Mr. Nino.
Friendan
very bad
SaigonAlice
So my semi-formal (aka cosplay brothel on a ship with pop music and food) is coming up and I don't know what to dress in. But I have a crazy urge to either dress in drag OR as literal toast jesus.

Friendan wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/125813&start=0
Ugh I was so flamboyant and embarrassing back then. I feel like punching myself in the face - I mean the first poster after me didn't deserve being shitted on. Jesus.
Jesus, I can safely say that I was worse on this website and on the first forums I went to back when I was what, 10? 11?
thats comforting friendok (?) god bless.
Zelda

IppE wrote:

Zelda wrote:

NotFerrari at Mount Chiliad.

NotFord GT by sunset.
Kaona
I think I might possibly be the only person who loves Sakura.
Apex_old
untitled
AutoMedic
AC:U is broken holy shit

look at all dem memory leaks
BrokenArrow
Oh my god I just realized that The Witcher 3 will be launched on the same day I graduate from school
I will have about 4 months of free time between graduation and the begin of my university semester

My social life and everything connected to it are going to die a painful death
Aurani
Hence why you don't play games, but hire a hooker.
Zelda

We slightly cramped Z97 now \o/
AutoMedic
Just a question, Zelda. Do I need a HDMI hub to run a triple monitor setup. BTW i'm running three MSI GTX 760's with SLI
Zelda
No. You need 3 monitors and 3 cables between said monitors and one of your graphics cards.
IppE

AutoMedic wrote:

Just a question, Zelda. Do I need a HDMI hub to run a triple monitor setup. BTW i'm running three MSI GTX 760's with SLI
Depends entirely on the outputs of your gpus. But no, you don't NEED it, you can do 3 monitors with whatever on nvidya (and later :amd: cards afaik).
AutoMedic
Ah, see, see. Thanks.
Trash Boat
I might attempt to move my entire desktop to where my LG is. If I succeed, I'll have the biggest monitor for the moment.
AutoMedic
What resolution are you running in trash boat and how many monitors

just wanna know if there are other people than me that uses multiple monitor setups
Trash Boat
For most stuff, 1280x1024(maximum). And just 1 frigging Samsung monitor. Actually I think I posted my setup somewhere by here, I dont think it changed that much since.
Zelda

AutoMedic wrote:

wanna know if there are other people than me that uses multiple monitor setups

hi
silmarilen
what do you even need 4 monitors for?
AutoMedic

Zelda wrote:

AutoMedic wrote:

wanna know if there are other people than me that uses multiple monitor setups

hi
fuck
Zelda
3 for the desktop space, a 4th to watch movies in my couch and occasionally play osu! on a touchscreen
Trash Boat
But why not in a square instead of a Tetris?
Zelda
Because that would be even more stupid than putting them all in one horizontal line
AutoMedic
I prefer widescreen. That's why I set it up horizontally
show more