forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic
I'm not looking for a card that runs ditto 2 perfectly but I want a card that can offer me a good price at the good performance. Cards that can run newer games like AC:U and Battlefield Hardline
IppE
Run them or run them well at decent settings?
AutoMedic
Ah, fuck me

A few days a go, I went into a local waterfalls and bathed myself

I never felt so good for the last two years or so. And I never go to the countryside to swim that much. But goodness gracious it felt so refreshing.
AutoMedic
Run them at decent settings

Probably a Medium to High setup
thelewa
oh shit I'm 20 now

that means a new decade of staying alive to conquer
Vialle
If you die it wont be permanent
Aurani

IppE wrote:

Come over here and I'll buy you a beer.
Finns are renowned for their beer.

I want 2.
IppE

AutoMedic wrote:

Probably a Medium to High setup
You're going to need more than a 750 Ti for that.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Aurani wrote:

IppE wrote:

Come over here and I'll buy you a beer.
Finns are renowned for their drinking beer.
COME TO DEUTSCHLAND WE HAVE WÜRSTE AND PREMIUM PIßWASSER
Aurani
I'm actually going to come there at least 2 or 3 more times for various reasons, but yes, Oktoberfest!
Trash Boat
Dude, do you even beerfest?
IppE

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

PIßWASSER
But that's for export only.
Yuudachi-kun

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

COME TO DEUTSCHLAND WE HAVE WÜRSTE AND PREMIUM PIßWASSER

Why is Wasser not spelled with a ß?
Aurani
Since I have way too much free time on my hands, despite my education, I've decided to go on a job interview tomorrow... oh boy.
Considering the fact that I'm far above your average Joe in Serbia as far as knowing English, German, Italian and Serbian goes, plus some other factors, I should have this one in the bag.

Gives me less time to be pissed about the sheer stupidity spreading from FG onto its sister subforum branch and other subforums.
IppE
Shit nigga you aint getting no jobs
Trash Boat
You aren't going to get one neither with that attitude, ma'am. Shut the fuck up and let the guy talk

Feels good to do justice once in a while.
Bweh
Trash Boat
That's a trash can, wtf Braian
Aurani
........ did I say something wrong?
Friendan
yeah, you're all being arrogant
EineKrone

Aurani wrote:

Since I have way too much free time on my hands, despite my education, I've decided to go on a job interview tomorrow... oh boy.
Considering the fact that I'm far above your average Joe in Serbia as far as knowing English, German, Italian and Serbian goes, plus some other factors, I should have this one in the bag.

Gives me less time to be pissed about the sheer stupidity spreading from FG onto its sister subforum branch and other subforums.

Baaaka, still hasn't bitten the bullet of jelly and got a job too? You're behind in the global plan this way :/
And a tip: Remember that lazy people aren't seen with good eyes as workers, and not without reason. Up your game yo.

xoxo
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

You aren't going to get one neither with that attitude, ma'am. Shut the fuck up and let the guy talk

Feels good to do justice once in a while.
Jokes on you, I've had 3 freelance projects while also being paid for studying this year alone.
Zelda
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

6 monitors setup incoming?
Aurani

IppE wrote:

Jokes on you, I've had 3 freelance projects while also being paid for studying this year alone.
Well, I got my job - so much about the "no". :p

Starting Monday, I'll have zero time for pointing at retards here, hooray.
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

Zelda wrote:

You're incredibly bad at counting.
bigfeh

Trash Boat wrote:

Zelda wrote:

mfw you don't realize it's four screens

and it COULD be three, since portrait orientation exists
Zelda
it COULD not be three, since monitors with 1920 height or 2160 width don't exist.
Vuelo Eluko
they dont? wow technology moves slow, my monitor is 1280x1024 and its pretty ancient.
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

You're incredibly bad at counting.
Or you are a massive jerkface that didnt think in another explanation but instead come with the "obvious". I assumed that they could be 6 monitors SOON because of the way you disposed your 4 monitors. Those black spaces suggested that you MAY put 2 more monitors, thats why. Let your inflated ego aside and think a bit.

You scumpack.
silmarilen
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EneT
shit's going down
Vuelo Eluko
Aurani
Finally, some much-needed drama here.
DeletedUser_4041880
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

Or you are a massive jerkface that didnt think in another explanation but instead come with the "obvious". I assumed that they could be 6 monitors SOON because of the way you disposed your 4 monitors. Those black spaces suggested that you MAY put 2 more monitors, thats why. Let your inflated ego aside and think a bit.

You scumpack.
Or if you wouldn't be such a goddamn idiot you'd know that to be able to use more than 4 monitors on an nvidia setup you need two cards in SLI, and a 3rd card that isn't in SLI.

Knowing that Zelda doesn't have a setup like that, having 6 monitors is not a thing.

So yes, you are incredibly bad at just about everything.
Trash Boat

IppE wrote:

Knowing that Zelda doesn't have a setup like that, having 6 monitors is not a thing.
But do we actually know it? I mean how much passed since the last time?

IppE wrote:

So yes, you are incredibly bad at just about everything.
Sadly, that it's not subject to discussion. Have an ice day.
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

Have an ice day.
Whats an ice day?
Aurani
Speaking of ice, I forgot I had ice cream in my freezer. Thanks for reminding me.
-sev

Aurani wrote:

Finally, some much-needed drama here.
You could always just say one of your edgy opinions if you want drama. :p
show more