posted
Total Posts
show more
Zelda
I wish Far Cry 2 would stop randomly crashing for no apparent reason
Zelda

Friendan wrote:

ITT jealous Yuropoors
-00:42:47- (IppE) Navy: I was going to post how the only thing I am jealous of america is the gun laws in some states
-00:43:08- (IppE) But then I realized I got a 42h silence for posting a trap picture in #finnish
Jazz

Aurani wrote:

So, you're telling me that "playing it safe" justifies buying some bloody ring to try and fend off seemingly random hordes of men storming at you like a pack of wild dogs? Come the fuck on, we're not having a wizard competition here. A ring is going to have the same effect as you trying to actually talk to them, with the obvious downside of being quite a bit more expensive than mere words - and not as effective either. If you're going by that logic, has it ever crossed YOUR mind that guys can also have those "hidden competitions", as you say it, for girls who are engaged, or even married? I don't know what you spent your youth on, but I spent mine around other guys, and I can tell you, one ring isn't going to magically stop a guy who REALLY wants to TRY and get you - sometimes not even words can stop him. If you're trying to beat me with that reasoning, at least try to not have it flawed so it works both ways.

And yes, I do have the guts to say it, and I'll say it again - any girl mongrelic enough to visit nightclubs only to end up complaining about being approached by guys has either never set a foot in a nightclub before, or seriously has some sort of mental retardation to worry about.

You know what, no words can get anything through your head.
B1rd
It seems weird to do that, but at least then you'd have a good idea that any guys that approach you don't have some ulterior motive of 'acquiring' you. Not the type of people that I'd want to associate with.
Aurani

Jazz wrote:

Probably because you need rather decent arguments to beat me to a pulp and make me admit I'm wrong. And yes, it is possible... I know a few people who can do it without much of a problem.
Vuelo Eluko
there we go, a massive improvement on the thread.
Trash Boat
Well this is new. Steam sent me an e-mail to confirm a trade offer. It used to be captchas before.
Kappa FrankerZ
don't hit on meee silleh boiz~~ XD :!:
AutoMedic

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

oh welcome back you piece of shit
Kappa FrankerZ

AutoMedic wrote:

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

oh welcome back you piece of shit
not sure if negging or actually thinks i'm a piece of shit hehehehehe
Trash Boat
Who are you talking to, Medic?
Kappa FrankerZ
Friendan
nice tumblr reaction image, bro
I see you're an alt or one of those massive faggots who log out before they play
Vuelo Eluko

Friendan wrote:

I see you're an alt or one of those massive faggots who log out before they play
jealousy detected
Zelda
Oh fuck oh shit, the controller for my desk broke. RIP.
Kappa FrankerZ

Friendan wrote:

Well Met Friendan, this is Jeff Bezos, CEO of A M A Z O N. You see what I did there? I thought you'd appreciate a good "EPIK MEMER" hahaha! Just here to thank you for supporting us with your recent fleshlight purchase.
Kappa FrankerZ
also why does everyone here like cartoon grills so much??
Trash Boat

Zelda wrote:

Oh fuck oh shit, the controller for my desk broke. RIP.
Eh? What? How?
Vuelo Eluko

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

Friendan wrote:

Well Met Friendan, this is Jeff Bezos, CEO of A M A Z O N. You see what I did there? I thought you'd appreciate a good "EPIK MEMER" hahaha! Just here to thank you for supporting us with your recent fleshlight purchase.
i like this guy
also i would have thought 3x100 on that map would be worth a bit more than 179, meh.
Zelda

Trash Boat wrote:

Eh?
You know those fancy desks that can be raised or lowered by pressing a button ? I own one.

Trash Boat wrote:

What?
This part.

Trash Boat wrote:

How?
The soldering between the cable and connector to connect the controller to the main box which powers the actuators broke. As can be seen from this little guy not being stuck on a cable anymore.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Zelda
It's very much worth it. Mine is 160x90cm, I have 3 24" monitors on it with space to spare. Something like 180x90 would probably be better for you, though.
Jazz

Aurani wrote:

Jazz wrote:

Probably because you need rather decent arguments to beat me to a pulp and make me admit I'm wrong. And yes, it is possible... I know a few people who can do it without much of a problem.
Because arguing with someone who doesn't understand how it's like to be in that kind of situation is pointless. And the solution that was mentioned before is not the only thing that girls do. You don't know how it feels like to be approached when you don't want to, and girls don't just get approached in nightclubs, even at a friend's house where you're just gonna watch a movie and sometimes it's not just strangers sometimes it's people you already know. You're going to think it's ridiculous that a girl is trying to do something so guys won't approach him but you're also gonna blame her that she got herself into it because she went to place where she was supposed to have fun with her friends?

I repeat, take your brain out of your penis for once before you talk about situations like that.
Aurani

Jazz wrote:

I repeat, take your brain out of your penis for once before you talk about situations like that.
You seem to be enthralled by penises.
AutoMedic
And this is why I love offtopic

I fucking love you mongrels

Of course not talking about the people that puts brain cells in their arguments

puta
DaddyCoolVipper
Tl;dr real life is not anime, your magical death glare body language doesn't stop guys from pestering you

This reminds me of that thread where someone suggested that a great way to deal with bullying would be to shove a bully against a wall and give him a corny death threat in a super low voice. Some people don't know what they're saying at all.
Aurani
Neither does a shitty overpriced ring, though. :V
Back to the beginning.
Jazz

AutoMedic wrote:

And this is why I love offtopic

I fucking love you mongrels

Of course not talking about the people that puts brain cells in their arguments

puta

Aurani wrote:

Neither does a shitty overpriced ring, though. :V
Back to the beginning.

Jazz wrote:

Because arguing with someone who doesn't understand how it's like to be in that kind of situation is pointless.
NotEvenDoomMusic

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Tl;dr real life is not anime, your magical death glare body language doesn't stop guys from pestering you

This reminds me of that thread where someone suggested that a great way to deal with bullying would be to shove a bully against a wall and give him a corny death threat in a super low voice. Some people don't know what they're saying at all.
dad
deadbeat

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

dad
hi NEDM o/
NotEvenDoomMusic
you're not my dad ):

outside the snow is falling
when look outside window i see the dad
when will dad come home
every day hope for dad home
i miss u mome

hi deaeat \o
Trash Boat
Smooth Jazz, he does understand, you just don't see it.
Dazdy_old
I personally wouldn't expect people here to understand much. Though, I guess the same is said for myself.
Aurani
Actually, Boat is correct - I understand Jazz's points pretty clearly... it's just the fact that I don't want to argue to death anymore, because it's a pretty retarded topic to begin with. If someone really wants to buy that ring, fuck if I care, they can buy it - not my money, and the one I love is intelligent enough to know better too, thankfully.

So, Jazz: don't mind it too much. I respect your points and the fact that you seem to be obsessed with penises, too. :V
deadbeat
sometimes, i really don't like my job. i always feel bad waking people in the middle of the night to report issues. even worse when i have to wake someone up to report an issue that was already known ;~;
would help of people documented shit like they're meant to >_>
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Are you saying thats a bad thing?
Jenny
I like pretty things. Like, I like them a lot.

IppE wrote:

Aurani wrote:

That's actually a good thing, as long as it's going on within healthy boundaries.
Aurani

IppE wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Hika
It's time for you to go to bed, Aurani.

Rest up, your mind is fucked. :v
Aurani
Not without you, babe~ :V
show more