forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
IppE

Brian OA wrote:

or wasting ten minutes just watching a character get ready for school.
There is no such thing as too much slice of life.

silmarilen
i find slice of life boring. my favourite genre(s) is/are fantasy/magic/medieval
AJ-FreakS

Brian OA wrote:

Then yet again it's better than waiting ten hours for Goku to move an inch or wasting ten minutes just watching a character get ready for school.

10 hours of completing energy ball \o/

Also yeah, The Big Bang Theory is great, I can't stop laughing sometimes.
NotEvenDoomMusic

AJ-FreakS wrote:

The Big Bang Theory is great
silmarilen
omg this video
IppE
Obligatory

NotEvenDoomMusic
obliga

Hika
aye cj, can u keep up

damn I remember the first time i got this game on ps2, my ps2 started crashing and my cousin was so jealous i had the game he stuffed it under his bed so he could jump on it and break it
Birdy

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

obliga

Thi EDGE
Ceph23
New non-toaster tier PC yay!!
2015 is now on high settings.

Not that anyone cares.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

aye cj, can u keep up

damn I remember the first time i got this game on ps2, my ps2 started crashing and my cousin was so jealous i had the game he stuffed it under his bed so he could jump on it and break it
That's pretty assholy but god damn the game was truly the pinacle of console gaming so it's actually considerably reasonable to be jelly because of it and do such acts like "if i can't have it, i'm gonna break your disk on """accident""" "

Co-op was so broken that i couldn't stop breathing how awkwardly-ish glitchy the whole game was once you figured out how to break it on unconventional ways - and there were so many that it was just a clusterfuck of beautiful.

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Thi EDGE
Trash Boat

Ceph23 wrote:

New non-toaster tier PC yay!!
2015 is now on high settings.

Not that anyone cares.
I do care, good for you. Kinda sad you had to sell your PS3 though.
Aurani
You dare care for other people, mongrel?
Trash Boat
Yep
Aurani
I wonder how you'd act IRL, though.
Trash Boat
You know, mate, I ask you the same.
dNextGen
I dont spend time with guys who smoke and drink alcohol

that's how i roll in real life
IppE

dNextGen wrote:

I don't smoke, would you spend time with me?
Aurani

Trash Boat wrote:

You know, mate, I ask you the same.
Only people who know me properly can experience that kind of Heaven.
dNextGen

IppE wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

I don't smoke, would you spend time with me?
well ofc yes xD, especially if we're going to spend it in a "good" way
VoidnOwO
:)
NotEvenDoomMusic

BRBP wrote:

lmao battler

keep talking shit and a request a mod to delete your posts and lock the thread. what a tool.
looks like the tournament won't happen after all? :oops:
dunno if you actually read his deleted post but he said something about his "street smarts"

just FYI if you haven't seen it.
Aurani
Not only are the countries of Europe getting weaker economically by the day, but Euro took a nosedive in terms of strength.
Europe needs to prepare to fall apart in the next few years.
Hika
Did I hear the Greek economy?
Aurani
Sadly, something many refuse to talk about is the fact that EVERY country in Europe is experiencing an economic downfall. Why? Well, that's what happens when you rely on USA as your ally and take in kebab immigrants. Sweden did it and regretted it, but at least they were intelligent enough to notice it earlier than GBR, France and Germany, which are not only heavily relying on USA for most of their economic branches, but also let them take over most of the other aspects of their countries. God forbid Europe goes back to its glorious days, you know?
Russian threat? Don't make me laugh - it only comes to show how many countries in Europe are considering them a serious "threat" by how many of them embargoed it after the Crimea incident.
Wake up, Europe - else you'll meet your end not that far in the future.
IppE

Aurani wrote:

Wake up, Europe - else you'll meet your end not that far in the future.
The whole european union thing wasn't really all that good idea, especially when they unified farming regulations etc.
There are just way too many different climates, cultures and economies in the area for unified policies to work properly.
silmarilen
the whole thing with adding eastern/southern european countries was the worst thing ever
BrokenArrow
DAE remember europe 70 years ago? nvr frgt ;(
Aurani
I must agree with Ippe. The European Union was never going to work, and the only reason they added the Eastern European countries was to counter Russia, so basically yet another USA proxy project.
Seriously, this saddens me. I don't care which country in Europe we're talking about, but it's certain that USA milked it to the very end, and then fed it with lies of some "unified west" bullshit.
Don't get me wrong - I'm not pro-Russian... I'm pro-European, and I long for those long-lost days when Britain ruled the seas, when France was the centre of breakthroughs in the social sector, while Italy and Russia were the centres of art, each in their own regard.
Hika

BrokenArrow wrote:

DAE remember europe 70 years ago? nvr frgt ;(
it happened

don't deny nevr forg37
Aurani
Je suis Charlie, kebabs. :^)
IppE
Aurani
I laughed at that more than I should have.
Trash Boat

BRBP wrote:

lmao battler

keep talking shit and a request a mod to delete your posts and lock the thread. what a tool.
looks like the tournament won't happen after all? :oops:
I have to be honest with you, I have no idea what are you talking about. But yeah, a tourney will happen, soon or later. I was just requesting ideas, if you are smart enough to read the title ofc

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

dunno if you actually read his deleted post but he said something about his "street smarts"
just FYI if you haven't seen it.
Nope, neither that. Are you high or something, MEND?
AutoMedic
Looks like getting ideas from other users is a crime now, huh?

Anyways, good luck Trash Boat.
Trash Boat

AutoMedic wrote:

Looks like getting ideas from other users is a crime now, huh?
Not if you give them proper credit

AutoMedic wrote:

Anyways, good luck Trash Boat.
VoidnOwO

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

probably the lack of it.

thanks
Trash Boat
Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the pirate zombie over there. All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players, the aforementioned Fighter's Alley, You're under arrest!, etc. Don't let this isolated incident interrupts your conversation. Thanks for understanding
Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the pirate zombie over there. All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players, the aforementioned Fighter's Alley, You're under arrest!, etc. Don't let this isolated incident interrupts your conversation. Thanks for understanding
Obviously I have the thread to be jealous of. I inherited anime impressions from bliss like the weeb trash I am.
IppE

Trash Boat wrote:

All this arguing from his part was product of his intense jealousy due to the fact that I'm the opening poster of very populated threads such as Birthdays of osu! players
You just took that from Mara you big wanker.
show more