posted
Total Posts
show more
AutoMedic

silmarilen wrote:

and here i am playing trackmania while i should be preparing for a practicum
you should be at least studying then
Granger
Sonatora you contradict yourself... First you're like "I dont give a fuck about others and what they think about me." while your actions clearly show you do, then you state you give too many fucks for some people and now you're like i never gave a fuck in the first place.
Jazz

Sonatora wrote:

I guess you crossed the line

I never liked most of the people here in the first place. Why would I FC these people. And I never gave a fuck about those people in the first place. Why would I give a shit to those people. I know I get anger management issues here sometimes but I can sit back and let the opinions go.

I can give you the list of every person that I met here and my opinion about them, the question is would you accept that challenge.
oohh should I be scared?
You still talking about this is not proving you don't care :)

edit: damn ninja Granger
AutoMedic
i guess i can't win an argument againts sold-outs

not that i'm implying that i never won one but you people are persistent as fuck
Aurani
Not persistent, I'll find you a proper description of what I truly hate, that you coincidentally mentioned in the wrong manner there:

People LOVE to continue the senseless arguing even after the main discussion is over. It's OK giving your own opinion on the matter, but anything more than that and it just becomes obnoxiously retarded. That being said, even though Jazz fits in the abovementioned description, she DOES have a point - you still give waaaaaaay too many fucks mate.... just listen to what I said in that last message and it should be easy, don't let yourself become a fool because you're trying to protect a lost point.
AutoMedic

this is some good stuff
Zelda

Sonatora wrote:

i guess i can't win an argument againts sold-outs

not that i'm implying that i never won one but you people are persistent as fuck
No, you're persistent. They're right.
Let's see here...

Sonatora wrote:

I guess you crossed the line

I never liked most of the people here in the first place. Why would I FC these people. And I never gave a fuck about those people in the first place. Why would I give a shit to those people. I know I get anger management issues here sometimes but I can sit back and let the opinions go.

I can give you the list of every person that I met here and my opinion about them, the question is would you accept that challenge.

Sonatora wrote:

I'm not dense. It's just that I really give a fuck about everyone too much.

I guess I'll ignore guys that thinks high standards. Thanks

I made good progress of ignoring them. but for some reason this conversation feels like a social rehabilitation
You can't seem to make up your own mind about whether or not you care, yet you just keep on trying to convince the good people of Off-Topic that... What, exactly ?
That you care about other peoples' opinions, but you don't care baout other peoples' opinions ?

I think it's about time you leave this place and never look back. Surely there's a community out there you'll fit better in.
Trash Boat
Ok, time for explanations. I don't want to impress you people suck your d or whatever, I never wanted. Stupid? Ok call me stupid, but not autistic. I'm far away from being one of them. I'm just a regular guy with regular problems, like most of the people here(not necessarily OT). About my nickname? I changed it because the previous was too generic, and I still do not regret it. And that post in the 1111th page? I didn't meant to be that offensive, I already edited it. But Jazz, the next time you are going to give me/us a lecture, use this(points at PM envelope). I take PMs seriously, since Wojjan's one. Why I am in this thread? It's a nice place to talk about things, it nullifies the need to make a thread about them. Aurani, sorry for bringing this up again, but I had to make my point.

Now you can continue
AutoMedic

Aurani wrote:

Not persistent, I'll find you a proper description of what I truly hate, that you coincidentally mentioned in the wrong manner there:

People LOVE to continue the senseless arguing even after the main discussion is over. It's OK giving your own opinion on the matter, but anything more than that and it just becomes obnoxiously retarded. That being said, even though Jazz fits in the abovementioned description, she DOES have a point - you still give waaaaaaay too many fucks mate.... just listen to what I said in that last message and it should be easy, don't let yourself become a fool because you're trying to protect a lost point.
god
Shohei Ohtani
Jazz
oh but you see I didn't wanna lecture, I wanted a discussion.
PMs are too personal, I don't have any personal problems with you or any of you.
I just wanted to say something that can start a discussion, and it did, and now I'm happy with the results because I got you all thinking and arguing.
silmarilen
now, back to boobies
Kyonko Hizara
Boobies is the best breastaurant
Zelda
It's a shame that we aren't allowed to post boobies on this christian forum.
Kyonko Hizara
silmarilen
Kyonko Hizara
Azure_Kite
silmarilen
Kyonko Hizara
Azure_Kite
One of them even has nut in it's licentious maw. Come now, such an image is hardly appropriate for the current state of Off-Topic!!!
silmarilen
Yoeri

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

b-but T~T
Kyonko Hizara

Yoeri wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

b-but T~T
Sorry, Boobs, but these tits are almost as good as you
Trash Boat
ahem....

-raise up the contribution <---
-pass by

Kyonko Hizara

Trash Boat wrote:

ahem....

-pass by

Worst tits!

Trash Boat
pls KOF is love, KOF is life
Vish024
The blue tit is my personal favourite. There have been calls to make it Britain's national bird.

Anyone who's interested can vote for Britain's national bird here.
AutoMedic

Trash Boat wrote:

ahem....

-pass by

Oh Sh*t

What's her name again. Totally forgot :P
Trash Boat
-_- Mai Shiranui, pro ninja, Andy Bogard's fianceé
AutoMedic
Too bad she's in KOF

I suck at KOF.
DeletedUser_4041880
I swear with each passing day my under eye circles get darker. What is sleep
dNextGen
It's not that hard to sleep actually, you just jump into your bed and baaam, already in sleepland
Granger
Teach me sempai.

I never fall asleep quickly...
Vish024
Work a lot, or exercise if that's your thing, then crash on your bed once you're so tired you don't have the energy to be an insecure insomniac.
Jazz
close your eyes
AutoMedic
punch yourself really hard

(warning: there's a slight chance that you might get a coma and minor injury so be careful)
Zelda

Granger wrote:

Teach me sempai.

I never fall asleep quickly...
Take a really hot shower. Like hot enough for that slightly scalding feeling to not go away.

It'll be exhausting because of science-y reasons that you can go look up yourself, and you'll sleep well afterwards.
Try not to pass out in the shower, though. That's bad for your health.
AutoMedic
On all seriousness, I usually think about alot of stuff while in bed before sleeping

then for some reason that makes me sleepy
silmarilen
the only way i can fall asleep quickly is if i just stay awake for too long.
that's not a good idea during weekdays
show more