forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jazz
everyone's a little bit racist

There are actually a lot of stereotyping for Filipinos, I heard from a friend that foreigners call us the Mexicans of Asia, but I'm more into we're the black people of Asia. We're noisy and we like chicken, too much; there's this chicken shortage from one of the local fastfood chain (Jollibee, if any of you heard of it) and everyone's making a big deal about it, making articles, tweeting about it, showing it in the news, etc.
Lewder
huge families, cheap labour, brown skin, too proud, loud as shit

sounds mexican to me
Jazz
yeah and we also have illegal immigrants in everywhere
Lewder
thailand's more infamous for that than you
Hika

Lewder wrote:

sounds mexican to me
i'd like to say for now that i'm glad there's no hispanic people in my city that do that else i'd fucking die

Lewder wrote:

thailand's more infamous for that than you
this is confirmed

ugh i hate when i like walk and i see a fucking black guy in the red light district it's like what are you doing here

im back in the homeland
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

ugh i hate when i like walk and i see a fucking white guy in the red light district it's like what are you doing here
ftfy babe :*
Hika
o tanks babe :*

but yeah the only thing i recall about going back to thailand a while ago was just a bunch of white people being ignorant and disrespectful to the local peoples
yeah if i see that ill be pretty mad and say some shit about it
NotEvenDoomMusic

Hika wrote:

o tanks babe :*

but yeah the only thing i recall about going back to thailand a while ago was just a bunch of white people being ignorant and disrespectful to the local peoples
yeah if i see that ill be pretty mad and say some shit about it
No probs baeb *:
Just don't be enraged about something that is almost ingrained and almost a status about thailand though.
I mean some tourists are nice but the majority are there to litter and have their way with traps that have a bigger bike than they have :^)

Which kinda reminds me.

I wanna live inside a 7-eleven there (or any convenience store for that matter).
80% of my good memories were from those stores. Which makes me sad and happy at the same time :^(

Lewder wrote:

sounds mexican to me
I don't wanna fuel the racism, but the filipinos had a big español history on their back.
Lewder

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Lewder wrote:

sounds mexican to me
I don't wanna fuel the racism, but the filipinos had a big español history on their back.
i know, tagalog to me sounds like a drunk spaniard yelling over a pissed off vietnamese person
Jazz
a quick rundown on the Philippine history of being colonized:
long story short, Spain raped the country for more than 300 years, after they lost a bet to America, Spain gave Philippines to America. America was a pedophile promising Philippines all these candies and stuffed toys and of course we know what stuff they want from the Philippines. And then America had an argument with Japan so Japan tried to rape Philippines too but I guess it was only a one night stand, Japan won't even admit on doing it.
And now Philippines is being raped by it's own people.
The End.

I wonder why teachers don't give me high grades in history.
I guess that's why we're bilingual because of all these foreign countries colonizing us.
AutoMedic

Jazz wrote:

Don't you just hate it when people generalize. I mean not all Filipinos are like that, it just so happens that this one is such an attention whore and is trying so hard to get noticed. And yes those people who shitpost/trashtalk in gaming communities are mostly people who go to those computer rental shops because they are not educated, literally, they are the dropouts and kickouts of school, those who only stay home and live because their parents feed them, etc.

But yeah I don't like the way most Filipinos think/act either, not just in the internet; I guess it's what we call Filipino pride, most people think highly of themselves too much.

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Jazz guy
I'll just think of 'guy' in a unisex context here

I agree on this one. This is why I stopped using shitbook last year. My wall is full of selfies, googled love quotes, drama and kids with their selfies.

What I hate is that I'm being generalized as a cheap mexican who doesen't have enough money and loves sex. Personally, I'm quite the opposite. Generalizing me would only result in a humble failiure and ignorance.
Blue Stig
Wait UnderminE is alumni now?
Zelda
Yes.
Yes, she is.
It says so on her profile.
Jazz

Sonatora wrote:

What I hate is that I'm being generalized as a cheap mexican who *doesn't have enough money and loves sex. Personally, I'm quite the opposite.
This is in English yet I still don't understand shit.
Do you even know what people were talking about in the first place?
Lewder
he doesn't, he just has to get a word in like he always does
AutoMedic
How ignorant, Lewder. How damn ignorant
Milkshake
I gave up on trying to translate what Sonatora said
beeboy123
Sonatora's post makes perfect sense are you sure YOU arn't the problem.
Lewder
It's a series of coherent English sentences, yes.
But it's completely irrelevant to any discussion before it.
Dainesl
And that's why Off-Topic quickly goes off the scale whenever things go just a *tiny* bit off the path of glory
Sethlied
deep and mature
Kanye West

Sonatora wrote:

cheap mexican who doesen't have enough money and loves sex.
Hey that's me!!
Corin
Trash Boat

Lewder wrote:

No, no. That is his sincere attempt at comedy.
Not at all. If you want a detailed explanation about that, just ask me.
Lewder
You're welcome to elaborate whenever you feel necessary.
Trash Boat
Elaborate? That would imply that I will be lying to you guys, thing that I never plan to do. People can change, but it takes time and one might stumble in the way, making it difficult. He provoked me, he can't realize the fact that I'm trying to change and that pisses me off. He's somehow stuck in the past, the last place anyone should be. I'm trying my best to behave myself. Except for birthday threads, I'm not making any other threads in OT, unless I come up with some sort of visual novel that involves attorneys, investigations and trials.
Corin

Trash Boat wrote:

Elaborate? That would imply that I will be lying to you guys, thing that I never plan to do. People can change, but it takes time and one might stumble in the way, making it difficult. He provoked me, he can't realize the fact that I'm trying to change and that pisses me off. He's somehow stuck in the past, the last place anyone should be.
You're trying to change?
It's not working m8
Yoeri
Will you all shut the fuck up already
OT is shit enough without all the whining
Corin

Yoeri wrote:

Will you all shut the fuck up already
OT is shit enough without all the whining
You're literally doing that right now.
You said you'd fuck off on page 1000, now fuck off.
Yoeri
lol
Trash Boat
wow yoeri, really? And I forgot this. If you don't allow people to explain themselves, you may jump to wrong conclusions
Bweh
You people need to relax

Trash Boat wrote:

Elaborate? That would imply that I will be lying to you guys
No, it means you're not clear about what you're saying. You're asked to elaborate when you say something that's difficult to interpret and understand, not when you're lying.
Hika

Trash Boat wrote:

Elaborate? That would imply that I will be lying to you guys, thing that I never plan to do. People can change, but it takes time and one might stumble in the way, making it difficult. He provoked me, he can't realize the fact that I'm trying to change and that pisses me off. He's somehow stuck in the past, the last place anyone should be. I'm trying my best to behave myself. Except for birthday threads, I'm not making any other threads in OT, unless I come up with some sort of visual novel that involves attorneys, investigations and trials.
haha i'm sorry but

what the fuck are you going on about

also good fucking morning ot i'm tired
Corin

Hika wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

haha i'm sorry but

I think that's his attempt of trying to sound moderately intelligent.
Also morning Hika.
Kappa FrankerZ
im back bitches

mr color is literally hitler for locking the best thread

even more so than that guy from #finnish
Vuelo Eluko
i watched his ctb videos he doesnt know where the dash key is so him saying some notes are 'too far away' in his failed mod is just a striking display of awfulness...

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

im back bitches

Kyonko Hizara

Hika wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

haha i'm sorry but

I may be behind on pages a bit, but even after reading posts to catch up I'm just about as lost as you are.
Vuelo Eluko

Trash Boat wrote:

why have such a strong reaction to someone as irrelevant as Lewder? At best he's an adorably tsundere fanboy, at worst a minor nuisance.
AutoMedic

Riince wrote:

i watched his ctb videos he doesnt know where the dash key is so him saying some notes are 'too far away' in his failed mod is just a striking display of awfulness...

Kappa FrankerZ wrote:

im back bitches

Ahahaha i love that part of the thread. He's way too fucking dumb to mod maps.
Cyclohexane
;_;
show more