forum

The Conduit (Wii FC/discussion)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cabbit_old
So, this game is awesome...
If you have a Wii, you should definitely buy this game. Think of it as a cross/mix of Halo and Goldeneye.
I'd like to play some friends online... except I lack friends :(
So I'm looking for people here to play with :P
My Conduit friend code is 0646-3533-8951. Feel free to add me, and list your friend code as well.

I've been trying to get through the game on hard... it's damn hard on hard... I'd hate to try the highest difficulty :o
Finally am on the last level and will hopefully get through that and then start searching for all the secrets.
Loginer

Cabbit wrote:

So, this game is average...
Fix'd. It's filled with bugs, and the story mode is awful.
Cuddlebun
My brother's playing it.

It looks...okay, I guess.
Krisom
The Conduit it's a VERY generic game. It's your everyday FPS.

The problem is, the Wii almost doesnt has any FPS (or it didn't had any bfore The Conduit). So this game is very important to Wii Owners. At least the ones intrested on an FPS.

Anyway, the game doesn't has anything new to add to the FPS category BUT the controls, wich are VERY well implemented (FPS + Wiimote anyone?)

Bsides, it shows that thirds parties can do some good stuff for the Wii.

This game is not Great, it's not bad either. Id say it's a little avobe average.

I'm not into FPS anyways, I'm waiting for Tales Of Graces, Golden Sun DS and Pokemon Silver Soul.
(Yup, RPG fan)

Take care!

Kress/Krisom
Pokebis

Krisom wrote:

The problem is, the Wii almost doesnt has any FPS (or it didn't had any bfore The Conduit). So this game is very important to Wii Owners. At least the ones intrested on an FPS.
Red Steel
Metriod Prime 3
Call of Duty: World at War
and more.
Conduit is not the first.
K2J
I'm having a little bit of fun with it. Certainly nothing in particular is jumping out at me as "bad", just mediocre. That might be because I haven't really played FPSes in the past, so I'm overlooking things that regulars might.

FC: 3481-0434-7366. Like I said, this is my first FPS, so I'm pretty bad at it...
0bj3c7i0n
Conduit is really good imo, but I always have trouble with getting online, so I can't say much about the online.

Otherwise, if you're looking for a good fps, wait for red steel 2 (I hope it'll be better with the 1:1 controls) and for metroid prime (the first one).

After playing the first prime with the wii controls, it's much better. Can't wait for primes American release.
awp
Red Steel was pretty terrible

Is this game worth playing for free? I did enjoy Quake Wii because of its controls.