forum

How to get people to do a guest difficulty

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yTah
I can't find people to do a gd for my map, ive tried multiple ways: the subreddit, forms, etc. does anyone have an idea why no one wants to do one for me?
On the forms i would always have the request up for like a month on my old deleted maps and with result 0 replies
THAT_otaku
Most likely because (from what it seems like(2 beatmaps)) you have very little mapping experience. Most mappers dont want to waste their time making difficulties for maps thats will likely go nowehere, unless its a song they like or its short.

For now, the best way to get GDs would probably just be to ask your friends, eventually you'll get GDs from the Beatmap Projects Forum though
Topic Starter
yTah

THAT_otaku wrote:

Most likely because (from what it seems like(2 beatmaps)) you have very little mapping experience. Most mappers dont want to waste their time making difficulties for maps thats will likely go nowehere, unless its a song they like or its short.

For now, the best way to get GDs would probably just be to ask your friends, eventually you'll get GDs from the Beatmap Projects Forum though
i understand, unfortunatly i don't have friends that actually play osu. But i will try to improve at mapping :D