forum

any maps with hands?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rivulet_
im kinda used to jumps already, not that good at jumpstreams though but scratch that
does anyone know any good maps with a decent amount of hands so that i can perhaps practice? ranked or not idc, long as its like, in the 3 star difficulty
catzlucky
i don't know much handstream maps in o!m, but i can give a few

this one favours the ability to handstream (i recommend it):
helblinde - memoria - beatmapsets/518266

anime/(video game) charts seem to favor a lot of handstream :) :
just search anime on beatmaps selection, select mania and download some 3* 4k beatmaps

they're more rare in electronic music charts :(
(here're some i've found):
Seiryu - BLUE DRAGON - beatmapsets/340810
Laur - Vindication beatmapsets/1055661

you can also find some converts from other rhythm game, which favor handstream

hope this helps :)
DeltaNami
Idk if you're referring to hands as in just 3 note chords in maps or handstream specifically, but I'm going to assume that you mean the former. In that case, you're best off looking for chordjack maps - of which there are plenty that have hands:
community/forums/topics/1041831?n=1
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/1378593?n=1
^(These packs have an insane amount of songs and difficulties in them, so just download and play the ones you like)
Also any ranked oral cigarettes map is usually chock full of hands and jacks, so they're good practice.

If you're looking for handstream, those charts are way harder than the stuff you should be playing now, so play more streams and jumpstreams until you can comfortably play 180-200 bpm, and then move back down to 150-160 bpm with HS. Most HS maps are like 5-7* by default, so they're not ideal until an advanced level.
Topic Starter
rivulet_
oh no no i'm just looking for beatmaps that has just a bit of 3 note chords (hands), not really handstreams so that perhaps i could get used to pressing 3 keys and not messing up while playing. thanks for the beatmaps, i appreciate it! :)