forum

Need beatmaps with little to no LNs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JuicyPickle101
i despise LNs, any song that just shits them out through notes is an instant turn off for me, and i can't for the life of me find low LN maps, any help? (3 to 4 star please)
Haengsyo
Try Starlights, Monochrome and Vivid, Paran Nunmul, Shironaga Star Jet, or Melty Sweets.
-Andrei-

Haengsyo wrote:

Try Starlights, Monochrome and Vivid, Paran Nunmul, Shironaga Star Jet, or Melty Sweets.
yup! these maps definitely have little to no LNs :D
DeltaNami

Haengsyo wrote:

Can second this

Seriously though, you're only setting yourself up for failure if you avoid them now. At a certain point you just have to know how to play LNs, so it's only delaying the inevitable, and it's gonna suck a lot more at that point. (take me choking the end of blue zenith for 6 months as an example)

If you're looking to improve rice patterns more, then consider playing etterna or etterna pack converts, as they are mostly mapped as rice patterns. Granted, you'll find more skill specific charts that way, so you'll see a lot of jacks, jumpstream, dump patterns, etc.
Hoshimegu Mio
Anyone who despises LN is someone who can't accept good things.
McEndu
shameless self promo
beatmapsets/1589535
SoRaKee
I used to hate LNs but I've grown to love them after practicing a lot of LN maps.
It feels really satisfying hitting those noodles perfectly.