forum

Wondering if someone could check if this is timed correctly.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ItsNotAlvin
If anyone could check the timing on my beatmap it would be greatly appreciated.
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1608619#osu/3284716
THAT_otaku
To me it sounds like 2520 offset is a bit better, and I believe the bpm is correct.

If you listen to the preview of this map on the website, its messed up. I tried putting your mp3 file into audacity to check it out, but it didn't like it, and i'm too lazy to install the library its prompts me to when i put the mp3 in. This basically shows that encoding is wrong for the mp3 (which is messing up the preview and such), you should source it from somewhere else, official sources are always the best place to get them from.
Topic Starter
ItsNotAlvin

THAT_otaku wrote:

To me it sounds like 2520 offset is a bit better, and I believe the bpm is correct.

If you listen to the preview of this map on the website, it's messed up. I tried putting your mp3 file into audacity to check it out, but it didn't like it, and I'm too lazy to install the library it prompts me to when i put the mp3 in. This basically shows that encoding is wrong for the mp3 (which is messing up the preview and such), you should source it from somewhere else, official sources are always the best place to get them from.
Oh, okay thank you very much! I'll try to fix the preview somehow.