forum

Michael jackson is dead

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0bj3c7i0n
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thriller will revive him, right?

edit: cool mtmcl
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
Just read this on another board. Too lazy to think of a good joke.
Saturos
Starrodkirby86
Micheal Jackson

:(

May he live a happy afterlife~ :3
lukewarmholiday
:3

Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

*Beat It joke*
I was just about to type that, I swear.

Also, Jeff Goldblum and Farah Fawcett died today, too.
I don't know who they are either, but according to Wikipedia, they were celebrities. Interesting.
Edit: Disregard that. Interesting how many celebrities die every day. Also, Farah Fawcett died from anal cancer.
Neo@lex
MegaManEXE

Too soon?
Loginer

MegaManEXE wrote:

Too soon?
This is the Internet. The place where care and compassion goes to die.

Edit: MICHAEL JACKSON: BEST OF
  1. What's the difference between MJ and Disney Films? Disney films can still touch kids

2. What did the mortician say when he looked at Jackson's corpse?
    Looks like somebody beat me to it 10 years ago.

3. The doctors say the cause may have been his billy gene.

4. Michael Jackson is officially the first person in the world to have been born a black man and die a white woman

5. Someone just pointed out that we are making jokes when he isnt even cold yet.
    I loled.

6. The government have released a statement saying that michael jackson cannot be cremated; it is against emission laws, as he is 80% plastic - he must be recycled

7. Early autopsy reports place blame solely on the boogey.
    Sunshine, moonlight and good times are all inconclusive.

8. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett?
    About 3 hours.
Also, this: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar ... ds_1107767
Mark Lester
M. Lester
Sleep Powder
I will remember him and have remembered him alive or not.
Yes, I copied and pasted above quote~
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I have no honorable words for this man. He will be forgotten.
Hejin_old
I don't care what anyone says at this point. The man was a genius musical artist and entertainer. He is a icon to musicians everywhere, and he will forever remain that way for years to come. Thriller continues to be the best-selling album in history, and it's only going to get more so after his death.

Look, we all know that he's mentally screwed, but I don't think for one second that the man was ever a child molester. In fact, the very same people who sued him are only doing it because he's got dough and he probably seemed like an easy target for a lawsuit.

He's an inspiration, and a musical diety. There is no doubt.

Rest in peace, Micheal. You will be forever missed. :(
lukewarmholiday
If you were a kid in the 80s, you care.

If you weren't you don't care.

Simple as that.
The_Priest_In_Yellow
Did I just take part in successfully trolling someone?
Oh god, what has the world come to...
Detective Tuesday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

If you were a kid in the 80s, you care.

If you weren't you don't care.

Simple as that.

Blasphemy. My homie put me up on MJ like 3 years ago and I've since been celebrating his entire catalog.

Today I bumped Thriller in the whip at max volume enough to partially break my speakers.
anonymous_old
Pasonia

strager wrote:

image above
Uhh, not at this time strager. I know he's got that reputation, but at least wait a full month or two before this.

I believe whatever sins and pain a person has committed and caused, goes away the moment he's dead.

Haven't got the time to say this, but RIP Michael. Heaven can't wait for you anymore.
YellowerYoshi
To poke fun at someone for things they've done in their life is one thing, but to go this far when someone has died is just plain disrespectful.

I won't say he did or did not molest a child because I didn't know him. There is no way for any of us to know 100% that he did it. Sure, he was pretty much in another world most of the time but it doesn't mean we can convict him for doing something that her very well may not have done. It's like someone else said, it could easily have been just a bogus attempt for money.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, nobody will ever have moves as amazing as you did.
lukewarmholiday
blah
Loginer
And here come the White Knights to save the day.
lukewarmholiday

What the fuck are you talking about, I just got here
anonymous_old

Pasonia wrote:

strager wrote:

image above
Uhh, not at this time strager. I know he's got that reputation, but at least wait a full month or two before this.

I believe whatever sins and pain a person has committed and caused, goes away the moment he's dead.

Haven't got the time to say this, but RIP Michael. Heaven can't wait for you anymore.

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

To poke fun at someone for things they've done in their life is one thing, but to go this far when someone has died is just plain disrespectful.

I won't say he did or did not molest a child because I didn't know him. There is no way for any of us to know 100% that he did it. Sure, he was pretty much in another world most of the time but it doesn't mean we can convict him for doing something that her very well may not have done. It's like someone else said, it could easily have been just a bogus attempt for money.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, nobody will ever have moves as amazing as you did.
Troll'd.
show more