forum

Keyboard shortcuts on Editor

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Maiz94
The idea would be ;

Home = At the start of the song
End = At the end of the song
Page Up = Up for 1 measure line (osu!mania)
Page Down = Down for 1 measure line (osu!mania)

Much appreciated if it's added.
deadbeat

ishimaru94 wrote:

The idea would be ;

Home = At the start of the song
End = At the end of the song
Page Up = Up for 1 measure line (osu!mania)
Page Down = Down for 1 measure line (osu!mania)

Much appreciated if it's added.
z and v can already do start/end of song. dunno much about this measure line for o!m though
Topic Starter
Maiz94

deadbeat wrote:

z and v can already do start/end of song.
Thank you. But, it would be much easier if it's mapped on Home and End keys for better reasonable besides using the z and v. :/

Edit : And, due to of what I've been using which is iBMSC, the BMS creator, I've been quite a lot of using that Home and End keys.
Kaeru

ishimaru94 wrote:

Thank you. But, it would be much easier if it's mapped on Home and End keys for better reasonable besides using the z and v. :/
You can change the keyboard shortcuts in the osu! options.
Topic Starter
Maiz94

Kaeru wrote:

You can change the keyboard shortcuts in the osu! options.
Thank you very much for the help. Now I can use these 2 key bindings as I get used to it like before.

Just another 2 key bindings which were mentioned on the OP if it can approved. Tell me if you guys, didn't understand about that 2 other key bindings.
Rei Hakurei
1 measure....
Left/Right or Scroll Up/Down, moves timeline by 1 step of current divisor, (4 step while holding shift)...

sounds like, support
Stefan
Isn't it more handier to use the ↑- and ↓-keys to go up/down for the measure lines?
Topic Starter
Maiz94

Stefan wrote:

Isn't it more handier to use the ↑- and ↓-keys to go up/down for the measure lines?
Well, for the up-arrow and down-arrow key, it should be useful for 1 step of current divisor on 1 measure line.
Arcanine
if there were more shortcuts that would be great. :) nice idea.