forum

Every time i open osu! and exit out, my screen is either extremly dark or extremly bright.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oni_yye
the title is self explanatory, please help This has been going on for months, and i cannot find a solution.
[img:1337][/img:1337]
Death
Your monitor likely has some sort of adaptive brightness setting that's enabled and isn't resetting properly after you close the game.
Topic Starter
Oni_yye

Death wrote:

Your monitor likely has some sort of adaptive brightness setting that's enabled and isn't resetting properly after you close the game.
i tried this and what it did was it made my default moniter less brighter but still noticable, and my osu less darker but still noticable, i do not know how to fully change my adaptive brightness, do you know how to?
Death
Adaptive brightness settings can exist in several different places. I'd recommend Googling and trying some of the solutions that you find since I don't think I can cover all of them without knowing your PC specs and the monitor you're using.
Topic Starter
Oni_yye

Death wrote:

apperently after lots of searching and time in the settings bar, turns out osu! turns off hdr every time i go on it and i found a solution on how to keep it on. Thank you for helping me, this was extremly annoying to deal with throughout the months.
waku-

Oni_yye wrote:

Death wrote:

apperently after lots of searching and time in the settings bar, turns out osu! turns off hdr every time i go on it and i found a solution on how to keep it on. Thank you for helping me, this was extremly annoying to deal with throughout the months.
how did you end up keeping it on?
i can fix the issue but it requires me going into the settings and turning it on and off after everytime i finish an osu session.
thanks