forum

Spectator Lock (?) [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Pawsu
(oh god i hope i don't get bashed for this)

So. I think it would be nice for higher players like Cookiezi and people like that to have some peace and quiet, so all they have to do is click "Lock Spectate" that means that no one can spectate them. And if they want, for some days they could just leave it unchecked and people could watch them. It could get annoying for people to watch them play and talk about you playing in the chat. I mean, it gets me off track when someone spectates me.
And/or maybe you could only let certain people spectate you?
So, what do you guys think? Does that make sense or?..

i'm so going to get bashed for this
deadbeat
stopping people spectate you has been requested before and denied. i shall have a little look :3
t/37402 :/

slightly more recent -> t/107711 and peppy still didn't really seem to have much interest in adding it
Topic Starter
Pawsu

deadbeat wrote:

stopping people spectate you has been requested before and denied. i shall have a little look :3
t/37402 :/

slightly more recent -> t/107711 and peppy still didn't really seem to have much interest in adding it

aw alright, thank you though
Mathsma
You can't stop people from spectating you, but you can be oblivious as to whether people are spectating you or not by unchecking "Show a list of spectators during gameplay" in the Options>Online settings.